• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

"the DogWielder"

"Curseten... Kristen... I'm going to go with Curseten"

The commentator's stumbling over Kuro Super Rage Friends wasn't as funny as the last week round where we just threw out random words and the SourceTV people were like "wtf"

"Solidsnake... Solidsnake the spy that's bad news for the Tower team"

If people are going to use our names, I want to change my name to cockgobbler for the next round I play in. Or maybe runnyshits.

Good commentating though.

NSQuote/The most clever person on KSRF reporting in.
So happy you got two of my medic bombs in. Dougie (jokingly) told me if I didn't get three medic picks I was off the team, but I still delivered anyways. :)
Thank you so much for casting us!
p.s: kirsten is curse-ten, which is why our name was krs10
guess which clever guy on ksrf came up with that

lol NSquote on Youtube comments.

Proven

If people are going to use our names, I want to change my name to cockgobbler for the next round I play in. Or maybe runnyshits.

Good commentating though.
Profanity in names and the chat are both unnecessary and not classy. It also lowers your chances of getting casted by just about every popular caster. I advertised our demo at first as being profanity free, forgetting about Quote's outburst in the chat. Let's try to do better for the next one.

AcciDante

"the DogWielder"

"Curseten... Kristen... I'm going to go with Curseten"

The commentator's stumbling over Kuro Super Rage Friends wasn't as funny as the last week round where we just threw out random words and the SourceTV people were like "wtf"

"Solidsnake... Solidsnake the spy that's bad news for the Tower team"

She called me Assidente :[

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Are there any pictures of the girl doing the commentating? She sounds hot.

edit: oh oh she has a video.
edit 2: ummmmmmmm, well she likes TF2.

Thanks to Borgnine being creepy, I ended up having a conversation in which I discovered that he uploaded a new song! Everyone should go listen to it. It's the top one (http://soundcloud.com/julia-my-love).
Whoa. Borgnine actually sings? I'm beyond impressed right now. You have a really nice voice, Borgnine. It's very soothing.

I really like "What We've Always Known." Organs are one of my favorite things to hear in songs; they make everything awesome. The song itself is really nice.

I swear this isn't me trying to get in your pants, either.
I wanna be creepy, too.

I will listen to the rest as I install some games.

Javaman

With Borgy stalking Kristen and Blizzard stalking Borgy, all we need is for Kristen to stalk Blizzard for the love circle to be complete!

Yeef

What beautiful hair you have Javaman.
image.php

Top Bottom