• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

I waited all day to get home to do this. Can't unsee anime mouth.

nELBW.jpg
Bahahahahahahahaha

Edit: this worst picture of you contest is racist against us handsome folk who can't have bad pictures taken of them.

2nd edit: VVVVVV what show is that? I'm making a drinking game.

My laptop's battery kind of elevates it off the desk. I've seen those laptop plates but I haven't heard if they work well or not. And my settings, lol. I don't think I can lower them much more than what I play with:

53D806BD23FD4F470B2DF52BE3F8DBDCD7824CC8

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll see if I can clean out the vents and stuff.

I used to use those little pink rubber erases and would put one on each corner of my laptop. It gave it a good half inch elevation and made a noticeable difference in my experience... also, way cheaper than buying one of those damn pads.

Kade

Are we posting bad pictures of ourselves? Here's a thing I made with my mom a couple years ago. I don't know what it is or what I was trying to make but I'm really proud of it.

crochetthingie.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
We kept telling you guys that all talk was on but no one responded so we figured you didn't care. Had no idea it was one way all talk.
Yeah, I thought I even typed it in chat once or twice, but wartime was apparently the only one reading the chat and he apparently didn't read it the first game and he said we should have like PM'd him in Steam to tell him. :(

Javaman

Are we posting bad pictures of ourselves? Here's a thing I made with my mom a couple years ago. I don't know what it is or what I was trying to make but I'm really proud of it.

crochetthingie.jpg
That probably took a long time to make, I bet she loves it! I remember trying to make something similar with my older brother, except out of rings of metal like chainmail. Took almost a month and weighed a TON. We ended up sealing up the face and turning it into a D&D dice bag

We all thought you guys were lying because one way all talk makes no sense.

That's what I like about this janky ass server. You never know what kind of crazy hijinks it's going to pull.
I'm game for calling that a draw if you guys want. Or maybe we can do a rematch.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you US tf2 gaffers can do me a solid by getting me some amazon games to activate on steam? I will PayPal you back in colored Canadian money! I've already asked java, but it'd be nice to have a back up too.

Thanks and rage on!

Proven

Because of UGC I haven't been able to put in much Pyro play, so although the Scorch Shot was the first new weapon I got my hands on during the update, I've only spent 60 seconds with it.

Nice video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRGCCXBPFBg

Any of you US tf2 gaffers can do me a solid by getting me some amazon games to activate on steam? I will PayPal you back in colored Canadian money! I've already asked java, but it'd be nice to have a back up too.

Thanks and rage on!

Might be able to help you. Might.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member

Thanks and rage on!

I got ya. Give me that wacky Canadian money. :p

Also if anyone is still missing some of the Pyromania weapons, I've got some extras... They're all on page 1 of my backpack - http://tf2b.com/tf2/exmakina

Just send me a message on Steam if you want one.

I got ya. Give me that wacky Canadian money. :p

Also if anyone is still missing some of the Pyromania weapons, I've got some extras... They're all on page 1 of my backpack - http://tf2b.com/tf2/exmakina

Just send me a message on Steam if you want one.

Ohh, may I please have the Rainblower and a Lollichop. Aside from the Goggles, I don't think I managed to get anything from the update. Thanks a lot! I just added you (Mupits).

Oreoleo

What's the Mumble server you guys use while playing TF2? Don't see it in the OP unless I'm absolutely blind.

SERVER: chi.eoreality.net
PORT#: 64739

We pretty much only use it for UGC matches, and end up lingering around afterwards when we all migrate to the GAF server.

What's the Mumble server you guys use while playing TF2? Don't see it in the OP unless I'm absolutely blind.

check the Mumble OT somewhere laying around somewhere.

Also small update:

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

Added Pyromania cosmetic items to the Mann Co. store
All ash-related items have been faded away to dust
Fixed Strange Escape Plans not counting kills
Fixed missing strings for the ESL medals

Proven

I've been trying to decide if I want to learn Demo or Heavy. I already have some experience with Demo and I love projectiles (rockets, flaregun). But Heavies seem to be in some demand lately and my skills from Medic and Engineer would transfer over better. Decisions...

BY2K

Membero Americo
Ain't that cute.

To get the community badge, I need to post a video.

EXCEPT THE GODDAMN TF2 REPLAYS STILL AREN'T WORKING!

FUCK!

Proven

There's no "learning" Heavy.

I'll have learned Heavy when I don't get backstabbed and sniped all the damn time. Plus, I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but I'm generally shittastic with hitscan weapons. I just happen to have an affinity for shotguns.

Ain't that cute.

To get the community badge, I need to post a video.

EXCEPT THE GODDAMN TF2 REPLAYS STILL AREN'T WORKING!

FUCK!

Link your Youtube account to Steam, and then choose a random video from your account and put it up. I also shared it via Twitter.

I'll have learned Heavy when I don't get backstabbed and sniped all the damn time. Plus, I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but I'm generally shittastic with hitscan weapons. I just happen to have an affinity for shotguns.
The best way to play Heavy is ninja Heavy.

Top Bottom