• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to drawing the 5 classes I missed last time I doodled TF2 stuff... Thanks to SteveWinwood for the reminder. :p

tumblr_m75wjkOv5F1rn8nkfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m75wjkOv5F1rn8nkfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m75wjkOv5F1rn8nkfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m75wjkOv5F1rn8nkfo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m75wjkOv5F1rn8nkfo5_1280.jpg

So jealous. I didn't know they dropped.
I didn't either until it happened! Thought they were just added to the store after Pyromania was done...

AcciDante

Finally got around to drawing the 5 classes I missed last time I doodled TF2 stuff... Thanks to SteveWinwood for the reminder. :p

I didn't either until it happened! Thought they were just added to the store after Pyromania was done...

Those look great! You should probably draw a sniper with a green marauders/veil/pipe just for practice :3

Proven

Damn. I'm going to consider commissioning a new avatar.

If I didn't know any better, I would have said Sniper and Spy were the same person :p
Nice work as usual.

Finally got around to drawing the 5 classes I missed last time I doodled TF2 stuff...
You have a really nice art style. The Pyro looks almost official, in a way--and it's adorable! They look like they'd fit perfectly in the TF2 comics. Where can I see the other classes?

I may try idling just for this stupid balloonicorn :p

Proven

They're moving on to the third map... ugh... it wasn't pretty.

But apparently it's been promised by Mesr (Medic of pro team) that they're going to be running QuickFix.

Edit: QuickFix didn't happen for Pro defense, but they're running it now on offense.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Why no all-class Nanobalaclava? Rest looks great, btw.

r4z4

Hey guys. New TF2 player - just spent a couple of hours in game getting up to speed - a lot of fun.

Anything worth picking up from the in game store while the sale is on?

Thanks.

commissar

Hey guys. New TF2 player - just spent a couple of hours in game getting up to speed - a lot of fun.

Anything worth picking up from the in game store while the sale is on?

Thanks.
Depend how much you want to spend on cosmetic items, but if you're a free player (ie haven't bought anyhting yet) you'll want to buy at least one thing so you can trade :]

Most of the items will drop or are craftable, so look to getting something like the rocket jumper or sticky jumper as I recall those do not drop. (I might be wrong)

Other useful things are backpack extenders. It will take you a while to fill up the initial backpack but you'll appreciate the space in time ;]

There will be a bunch of things I forgot but someone who knows more can suggest things.

Sajjaja

Depend how much you want to spend on cosmetic items, but if you're a free player (ie haven't bought anyhting yet) you'll want to buy at least one thing so you can trade :]

Most of the items will drop or are craftable, so look to getting something like the rocket jumper or sticky jumper as I recall those do not drop. (I might be wrong)

Other useful things are backpack extenders. It will take you a while to fill up the initial backpack but you'll appreciate the space in time ;]

There will be a bunch of things I forgot but someone who knows more can suggest things.

Rocket and Sticky jumpers drop now.

Top Bottom