• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

r4z4

Thanks guys. I actually had TF2 lying around from a previous purchase of Orange Box and have 6 pages worth of backpack slots. Does that mean I can trade/am a 'premium' player already?

Edit - sweet. Thanks Alienups.

Proven

Ew, Steve has the same birthday as me.

Oh yeah, since the Walking Dead is on sale for $15, someone go gift it to Yeef in the next 24 hours.

Alienups

pLVoJ.jpg

and Happy birthday Proven

Proven

Great after-birthday to the two of us. Now it's time for me to play video games all day and then show up at the last second to win the koth_waste match by steam roll. We're the home server again.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Happy (day after your) birthdays to Mr. Winwood and Proven! :D And good luck to the UGC team tonight on Waste~

@Steve, AcciDante, Proven, fallengorn, Cloudius, dragonlife, and Blizzard - Thanks for the kind words about the art. :)

re: drawing gud... It's just looking up reference obsessively + lots and lots of practice. :p

You should probably draw a sniper with a green marauders/veil/pipe just for practice :3
Maaaaaybe... Though I'd probably just be lazy and add (your) hats/misc to the sniper here, haha.

Actually, if Ex accepts commission work I have a project that I've been trying to get someone to do for months.
I gladly take commissions! For the most part I do portraits/character art, so just shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can work out the details/pricing. :) TF2-GAF discount included and I can take TF2 items in lieu of real money.

If I didn't know any better, I would have said Sniper and Spy were the same person :p
I guess all assassination classes look the same to me?! /racist

They look like they'd fit perfectly in the TF2 comics.
I'm a big fan of the artist behind the comics, so the comparison is flattering. :)

thefro

UGC team, here's Heinsight for Waste in case you missed it earlier. Really pretty simple so we should be fine (and I know we've played it a decent amount on the Jank), but I always pick up some tips from this video series.

AcciDante

We are planning to perform routine Steam server maintenance and updates on Monday, July 16, 2012 around 6:00 PM PDT (GMT-0700).

Chat, game lobbies, matchmaking, and the community web site may be unavailable during the maintenance. In-progress content downloads may also be temporarily interrupted. Game play should be unaffected, although some multi-player titles may experience interruptions.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31740614&postcount=469

thefro

I would assume that we're still going to try to play. Looking at previous updates it's usually only a 20-30 minute thing.

The outages they're talking about probably won't impact our match, but we could start a bit late to be safe.

Also thought of a pretty good Level 3 sentry strategy for Waste (as well as the one way teles will be useful), if for some reason we're getting rolled and they're spawn-camping. So look for that if we get desperate.

Yeef

Whatever the case, the server is setup.

I'll restart the map at 9 or so, so that th demo isn't overly long again.

Whatever the case, the server is setup.

I'll restart the map at 9 or so, so that th demo isn't overly long again.

So we're on the GAF server I take it? Can you PM or Steam message me the password? Or just post on here, whatevs!

EDIT: WAIT YEEF WHY AREN'T WE FRIENDS YET

omg this is the best day ever Yeef just friended.

Top Bottom