• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Anyone have a Strange Shotgun and Flare Gun they would be willing to part with? I can afford 2 rec 1 scrap for the shotgun and 1 rec for the flare gun (these are sort of middle-of-the-road offers according to the spreadsheet).

AcciDante

divisionbyzorro said:
Anyone have a Strange Shotgun and Flare Gun they would be willing to part with? I can afford 2 rec 1 scrap for the shotgun and 1 rec for the flare gun (these are sort of middle-of-the-road offers according to the spreadsheet).
I'll give you a strange shotgun for free later! My steam id is Dante369.

vermadas

Zomba13 said:
I know not really an interesting trade and doesn't matter outside of backpack stuff but would you be willing to swap earbuds? Mine are level 19 and yours are 13 and I'd much prefer 13 (part of my username and the date I was born).

XeroSauce said:

Sorry, was afk for a while after that post. Milly messaged me first and he has dibs on a few things. I'll talk with you guys after I get a trade worked out with Milly.

AcciDante said:
I'll give you a strange shotgun for free later! My steam id is Dante369.

I won't ever turn down anyone's generosity. :) Added.

By the way, the way Steam adds friends really annoys me. I tried to add 'Dante369' to my friends list, and it added someone named 'sp_juanjo.' I then went to steamcommunity.com, found Dante369, added you from there, and it added you under then name 'AcciDante.' I clearly don't understand how this whole Steam name thing works. :lol

EDIT: Just got it. Thanks again! No longer shall my shotgun kills go uncounted!

divisionbyzorro said:
By the way, the way Steam adds friends really annoys me. I tried to add 'Dante369' to my friends list, and it added someone named 'sp_juanjo.' I then went to steamcommunity.com, found Dante369, added you from there, and it added you under then name 'AcciDante.' I clearly don't understand how this whole Steam name thing works. :lol

I hear ya there

Milly79

Zomba13 said:
I know not really an interesting trade and doesn't matter outside of backpack stuff but would you be willing to swap earbuds? Mine are level 19 and yours are 13 and I'd much prefer 13 (part of my username and the date I was born).

I'll swap the Bud with you! My birthday is the 19th, so it would work out.

vermadas

vermadas said:
Alright, I'm going to try my hand at this TF2 trading thing.

Here is what I have (can also see first page of backpack here):
All three Witcher 2 promotional items; genuine hero's tail, sign of the wolf's school, three-rune blade.
Earbuds.

A few scrap and random weapons.

I mostly want weapons for the four classes I play, and maybe some cool hats for them. I play soldier, medic, pyro, and demo in order of preference/playtime.

Weapons I want:
Cow Mangler 5000
Reserve Shooter
Righteous Bison
Quick Fix
Degreaser
Back Scratcher
Scottish Resistance

Hats I might be interested in:
Killer's Kabuto
Brain Bucket
Ze Goggles
Berliner's Bucket
Pyromancer's Mask
Hottie's Hoodie
Rimmed Raincatcher

All right, did a trade with Milly and now have a new unique hat. Yay! I'm still interested in the above, but I don't have as much to trade any more.

Zomba13

Milly79 said:
I'll swap the Bud with you! My birthday is the 19th, so it would work out.
Bit late (we did the trade hours ago) but thanks for that :D

Also update on my Vivid Desert Marauder. Been offered $152 which comes to about £93.28.
Tempted to take that offer but then I'll be without an unusual. Put in some offers to try and get a Vivid Samur-Eye as I kinda suck at sniper so won't get a chance to use it much.

Trading:
HL2 + ep1 + ep2 for something
Private Eye for 2 Refined or 2 craft hats
Rubber Glove, Cadaver's Cranium or Prancer's Pride for any craft hat + 1 scrap.
Any weapon on the last page of my BP (http://tf2b.com/?id=76561197984114562) 1 scrap or 2 weapons
Any STRANGE weapon on last page = offer me metal (or craft hats if you want them all)

Steam Profile (add if you wish to trade)
Backpack

UBER UPDATE+Random Weapons: (on my alt account)
(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want and don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage & resell, plskthx.)
-Page 1 UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each
-Page 2 and 3 is a random weapon each OR 2 for a scrap
ss-2011-08-15_08.26.161fvd.png

UnluckyKate said:
I added you. Are you avaible ?
i am now. sometimes i have to restart steam to get my friends list to update...

make sure you added my alt, if I dont respond to you on that one, add my main.

Cuban Legend said:
i am now. sometimes i have to restart steam to get my friends list to update...

make sure you added my alt, if I dont respond to you on that one, add my main.

I added you Alt, but you didn't rep. Your main is your nick ?

UnluckyKate said:
I added you Alt, but you didn't rep. Your main is your nick ?
main is my nick with this _ instead of a space

EDIT: Ah my mistake, i already had you added on my alt somehow... I didn't realize it was you because your GAF name and Steam one didn't match.

Nice trading with ya.

dragonlife said:
Cuban Legend, do you still have the Detonator and Soda Popper? I'd like those, the Tomislav and shield.
Nice trading w/you bro. Enjoy the weps.

Screenshot of weapon inventory a few posts up has been UPDATED.

Nice trading with you, too. I'm usually patient enough to get the items as drops, but I really wanted some new stuff to play with. Thanks for sharing the love, pal.

TGMIII

bGyxo.png

Strange prices:
Sandman - 1 Ref
Basher (2) - 2 scrap
Flame Thrower - 1 Ref
Backburner - 2 Ref
Powerjack - 1 rec

Steam id: V_deck

When the hell are the new strange weapons coming? I want a Strange Sniper Rifle already!

On the other hand, I'm looking for a Strange Knife.

AcciDante

Sgt.Pepper said:
When the hell are the new strange weapons coming? I want a Strange Sniper Rifle already!

I can give you a strange knife. My steam id is Dante369. (might not be on until tonight)

XeroSauce

Sgt.Pepper said:

Please no Strange Sydney Sleeper.

please no strange sydney sleeper

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I have two Strange Sandman I dont want nor need. In fact, everything on pages four and five of my backpack is good to go.

I want anything I dont have.

mojiimbo

I've been looking for one for a week or two on TF2TP and I haven't really seen people sell them for under 4 refined. It seems that the average value of them is closer to 5 or 6+ refined but I might be wrong.

divisionbyzorro said:
Is a key + 2 rec a fair offer for a Fancy Dress Uniform? And would anyone here be willing to make such a trade?
it's a bit low of an offer. but it can't hurt to throw it out there. worst thing that could happen is that nobody bites.

mojiimbo said:
I've been looking for one for a week or two on TF2TP and I haven't really seen people sell them for under 4 refined. It seems that the average value of them is closer to 5 or 6+ refined but I might be wrong.

I've kinda noticed that too (been doing some research on it). The spreadsheet seems to be way off on this particular item; I think that the spreadsheet creator arbitrarily marked all the 4 ref craft items as worth 3-4 refined, but didn't account for the Fancy Dress Uniform being vastly more desirable than the Armored Authority, and the recipe only grants you a 50% chance of getting the thing you want.

I'm considering gambling on it myself; if I get the helmet, I'll try to sell it/trade it for something, but I'd rather not drop my two keys on the Uniform just yet...

Sgt.Pepper said:
If that happens, maximum trolling from Valve.

I used my 3 Ref to craft a random hat, got a Tippler's Tricorne. Could have done worse.
idk man. could have been worse, but that's a 1.33 ref hat.

you could have bought 2 low-tier hats like that for the same 3 ref.

I guess it's just hard to really cash in that way. I combined a couple of low-tier craft hats and...got another low-tier craft hat. decided I wouldn't do that again.

Top Bottom