• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Bakphoon

Sgt.Pepper said:
That's why he said, I'd to think. ;)

I'm not a native english speaker :p

Anyways, its much more easier to browse through GAF and steam forums and TF2TP (but its so sloooooooooow) for a decent offer than to try it on a trade server.

(im still selling keys for 2.33ref)

Ugh. My first successful offer on TF2TP, and the guy goes dark for four days and trades the item away for something else. Meh.

The problem is that nobody really wants these Prairie Heel Biters. Any takers here on GAF? I'm open to offers.

divisionbyzorro said:
Ugh. My first successful offer on TF2TP, and the guy goes dark for four days and trades the item away for something else. Meh.

The problem is that nobody really wants these Prairie Heel Biters. Any takers here on GAF? I'm open to offers.
lol I finally got someone that accepted my offer for their Sore Eyes, and then they block me on Steam. Dunno what was that about.

People don't want the heel biters because they aren't very notable, or nice to look at, and with Pip-Boy in town is gonna be much harder.

divisionbyzorro said:

TF2TP can be tricky. I find that it's infinitely more effective to click on the person's profile and determine if they're online. If so, you can try to trade with them directly.

Or I add them to my friends list and wait for them to respond. The only times I won't add people as an option is if their listing explicitly says not to be added. Which is something I don't really understand anyway. Some people don't know how to use the system well enough to hit someone up fast without adding them, so doing that is cutting off potential customers. dumb. You can always just remove someone from your list after concluding business.

Anyway, yea I can imagine that the Heel Biters would be hard to move. I would not consider them "popular" by any stretch and am surprised they ever were.

JackEtc

divisionbyzorro said:

Try out the TF2 Trading subreddit, that worked better for me (offered white paint for Brain Slug and got it done very quickly) than TF2TP did.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2trade/

desh

divisionbyzorro said:

I'll give you the "Original" for the Heel Biters.

XeroSauce

awwyeahgurrl said:
Wow really, I might just sell mine then I don't really play pyro anyway.

How much would you sell them for? I've been looking for one for ages, hoping for the price to go down.

Does anyone have a Defiant Spartan?

Milly79

Bakphoon said:
I hope you are joking...

:lol, of course. I really do think it could get out of hand, however. The Org is just OP compared to the regular launchers.

And yeah, TF2TP is crap. 95% of the people put stuff up there, ask to not be bothered and then don't even bother to check back at the offers. Such a waste of time. It takes 2 seconds to add from the Community site, and 2 seconds to remove them. IT'S SUCH A HASSLE!!!!

Milly79 said:
:lol, of course. I really do think it could get out of hand, however. The Org is just OP compared to the regular launchers.

And yeah, TF2TP is crap. 95% of the people put stuff up there, ask to not be bothered and then don't even bother to check back at the offers. Such a waste of time. It takes 2 seconds to add from the Community site, and 2 seconds to remove them. IT'S SUCH A HASSLE!!!!
agreed.

also, why do you think The Original is OP? it's just a regular RL that shoots from the center.

Milly79

Dreams-Visions said:
also, why do you think The Original is OP? it's just a regular RL that shoots from the center.

Maybe it just is for me, I don't know. I do much, much better with the Org compared to the Regular or any variation. Like someone else noted (it may have been you), it's a silent gun compared to the others. Add in the fact it seems like you can shoot around corners a lot easier...

XeroSauce

Dreams-Visions said:
agreed.

Pros:
Near silent
Easier to rocket jump
More room for viewmodels (though viewmodels can be turned off anyways)

Cons:
Can't corner sentries

I think it's balanced.

desh said:
I'll give you the "Original" for the Heel Biters.

Yeah, I think I'll take it. It's probably better than any other offer I'd get for them.

I've been wanting to try this Original launcher anyway. It probably won't pull me away from my Strange Rocket Launcher, but it'll be fun to play with and keep up my weapon collection.

XeroSauce

Dreams-Visions said:
lol. buying from Russians, eh?

Brazilians!

This guy had a Teddy, Googly Gazer, and a Genuine Samur-Eye for my Bills, and he wont answer half the time.

I'll be talking to him and then he just randomly stops and starts up Counter-Strike. >>

XeroSauce said:
Brazilians!

This guy had a Teddy, Googly Gazer, and a Genuine Samur-Eye for my Bills, and he wont answer half the time.

I'll be talking to him and then he just randomly stops and starts up Counter-Strike. >>
LOL

Milly79

XeroSauce said:
Brazilians!

much like the guy that offered me 3 buds (had 1) and skyrim for my hotrod w/peace. I should've known it was a sham. that offer was way too damn good.

I have a strange powerjack I have no interest in keeping. I don't know what they run for so just make me an offer other than for nothing.

Bakphoon

giancarlo123x said:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/giancarlo123x
Trading everything on page 5 for 1 scrap. Selling Tyrants Helm for 2 ref, summer jaw for 1 ref, and crates! Also have a Strange Natascha, Sandman, and Powerjack! Reply if interested.

Hey i would like the jaws :)

Edit: meh :( noooooooo
im sorry for doing that but:
i can offer you 1 ref 1 scrap :p

Edit2:

XeroSauce said:
1 ref 2 scrap :p

I'm out, take the jaws.
and im sorry for rising the price for you xero :(

I'm looking to trade some weapons if anyone is interested.

Right now I have an extra

-Jarate
-Solemn Vow
-Wrangler
-Bushwacker
-Connivers Kunai
-Buff Banner
-Force of Nature

I'm looking for assorted weapons, but nothing too specific. I am interested in a Splendid Screen though and maybe some Demo melee weapons.

I also have a load of crates I'm willing to trade for a scrap or two. Or whatever, I don't really know how much these crates go for.

All on page three of my backpack if you want to check it out.

Steam Profile (add me if you wish to trade)
TF2 Backpack

UBER UPDATE+Random Weapons: (on my alt account)
(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want and don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage & resell, plskthx.)
-Page 1 UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each
-Page 2 and 3 is a random weapon each OR 2 for a scrap
ss-2011-08-18_17.37.49wjc5.png

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Can I get some mutton chops + pipe from anyone here? I've got refineds for trade, also a stupid pyro napper thing and a sniper fishin' hat.

Oreoleo

Might as well post this here

Hats For Trade (List generated at TF2Toolbox.com)

• Regular Hats - Make an offer - Looking for metal, tags, and paint mostly
  • Blighted Beak
  • Gentleman's Gatsby (Rustic)
  • Hotrod
  • Sergeant's Drill Hat
  • Tam O' Shanter
Weapons For Trade - 1 scrap each

• Normal Weapons

• Bazaar Bargain
  • Big Earner
  • Crusader's Crossbow
  • Disciplinary Action x 2
  • Eviction Notice
  • Family Business x 3
  • Mantreads x 5
  • Market Gardener x 2
  • Persian Persuader[
  • Quick-Fix x 2
  • Reserve Shooter
  • Soda Popper
  • ]Splendid Screen x 3
  • Tomislav x 4

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ed

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Orellio said:
Might as well post this here

Hats For Trade (List generated at TF2Toolbox.com)

• Regular Hats - Make an offer
  • Blighted Beak

• Are you interested in a copy of X-Com TFTD or The Path for the Beak? :>

Oreoleo

Bufbaf said:
Are you interested in a copy of X-Com TFTD or The Path for the Beak? :>

I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. The Path is a cool game though! You should play it if you haven't already.

Top Bottom