• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Scipius

JackFrost said:
Any1 got a Dangeresque Too at a reasonable price?

With all of the Poker Night items you're better off just buying the game and achieving them yourself. Since they're always dirty, you'll have to buy a gift wrap anyway in addition to whatever price is asked. When you wait for a sale you could probably get the game and its 5 items for the same price as one gift wrap.

JackFrost said:
Any1 got a Dangeresque Too at a reasonable price?

At the price point that you'd probably have to pay to get a Dangeresque Too (since it's untradable), you'd do better to buy Poker Night at the Inventory. First, it's a kickass game. Second, you'll get a whole boatload of TF2 items:

• Dangeresque Too
  • Iron Curtain
  • Lugermorph
  • License to Maim
  • Enthusiast's Timepiece

http://store.steampowered.com/app/31280/

EDIT: SOOOO beaten.

Scipius said:
With all of the Poker Night items you're better off just buying the game and achieving them yourself. Since they're always dirty, you'll have to buy a gift wrap anyway in addition to whatever price is asked. When you wait for a sale you could probably get the game and its 5 items for the same price as one gift wrap.

divisionbyzorro said:
At the price point that you'd probably have to pay to get a Dangeresque Too (since it's untradable), you'd do better to buy Poker Night at the Inventory. First, it's a kickass game. Second, you'll get a whole boatload of TF2 items:

wow...I didnt even think to look...its only 5$.Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT:I basically bought keys to trade for some things I wanted (them glasses being one) if i trade for the game could i still do the achievements and get the gear?

JackFrost said:
wow...I didnt even think to look...its only 5$.Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT:I basically bought keys to trade for some things I wanted (them glasses being one) if i trade for the game could i still do the achievements and get the gear?

Theoretically. 2 keys is worth about $5 (although they typically only resell for $2, so you'd be losing $1 on the deal). But you might find someone willing to make the trade.

I'd just buy the game to enjoy the game, get some items out of it, and trade the keys for other stuff.

Anony

ok, i need metal

my backpack
first 2 pages, 1 scrap for weapons, 2 scraps for vintage
lots of weapons from pre-deus ex update (aka, up to uber update)

add me on steam etc

1up

divisionbyzorro said:

• Dangeresque Too
  • Iron Curtain
  • Lugermorph
  • License to Maim
  • Enthusiast's Timepiece

http://store.steampowered.com/app/31280/

EDIT: SOOOO beaten.

Oh man 5 items that I've wanted for awhile for 5 bucks and playing a game? Where have I been?

Zel3

Looking for clean versions of the following:

Blighted Beak
Team Captain
Armored Authority
Fancy Dress Uniform

Willing to pay in keys or refined.

I have a metal jaw for trade. only 1.33 refined.

Blargh I forgot there were two different styles of Blighted Beak and I ended up trading for the leather looking one.

Anyone willing to trade me a the other style Blighted Beak in exchange? Or give me 3 refined for the Blighted Beak so I can trade with other people?

Zel3

Obsessed said:
Blargh I forgot there were two different styles of Blighted Beak and I ended up trading for the leather looking one.

Anyone willing to trade me a the other style Blighted Beak in exchange? Or give me 3 refined for the Blighted Beak so I can trade with other people?

What's the difference between the beaks? I might be interested in yours.

edit: nevermind :p

Acerac

Banned
mojiimbo said:
You activate styles on the backpack grid. Select it on the grid and hit the "select style" button on the bottom right.

Oh shit so that's what that button is for!

You're awesome!

Card Boy

Banned
Trading my Witcher 2 items

Genuine Sign of the Wolf's School 6 +/- ref
Genuine Hero's Tail 5 +/- ref
Genuine Three-Rune Blade 6 - 8 ref

I want a Steam game, no TF2 items please. PM me.

Threw this up on TF2OP but probably have more luck with the GAFfers.
2 keys for
  • strange backburner
  • Strange Stickybomb Launcher
  • Strange Grenade launcher
I really dont wanna go through the hassle of buying this stuff individually so if one of the bigshots can do this in 1 deal ill be a happy camper

Zel3

Thanks to Mojiimbo I got a clean Armored Authority.

Still looking for clean versions of the following:

Blighted Beak
Team Captain
Fancy Dress Uniform

Willing to pay in keys or refined.

I also have a strange sniper rifle for 2 refined.

windz

Just a bump, sold a bunch so far:

Stuff for trade! Lots of stranges...

crusader crossbow - 2 rec
(2)sydney sleeper - 1 rec 2 scrap
(2)sniper rifle - 1 ref 2 rec
(4)frontier justice - 1 rec 2 scrap
gentlemans gatsby - 1 ref 1 rec
demomans fro - 1 ref 1 rec
whoopee cap - 1 ref 1 rec
ye old baker boy - 1 ref 1 rec

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960478545 add me if ya like. I have several normal weapons/vintages and would take a scrap or two for them if you happen to want one that i have (only if i have 2 or more).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Name tags are 1 reclaimed or 2 still?
Either way I have like 5. Buy them and name your weapons after dumb things or past females.

Bakphoon

Edit:

[Whining]

just ignore it.

im just mad that the guy who wanted to trade added me, canceled the trade and unfirended me without saying a word + the lost idling account.

equil

Scipius said:

Wait so it's possible to trade those?

equil said:
Does that go for every non-tradeable item or just those?

most of the non tradeables can be giftwrapped. A few off the top of my head that cant are Cheaters lament,polycount pin and Primeval Warrior.

Just check the wiki itll tell you if they giftable

Whelp, I am now a proud member of the "been scammed because I'm a trusting idiot" club, and wasted 2 hats to boot.

Put in a Robin and the Christmas lights hat, got out an Engie's cap. Thought that was ugly, so I crafted that with a different hat I didn't like...

Got a Robin.

...fuck off, Valve.

Thagomizer said:
Whelp, I am now a proud member of the "been scammed because I'm a trusting idiot" club, and wasted 2 hats to boot.

Put in a Robin and the Christmas lights hat, got out an Engie's cap. Thought that was ugly, so I crafted that with a different hat I didn't like...

Got a Robin.

...fuck off, Valve.

aww such bad luck

Traded the above unusual, guy said that he would give me 9 refs + hat of my choice. As soon as the first trade went through, he backed out and blocked me on steam. Yes, I'm aware of how stupid that is and that the game itself warns you not to do honor rules trades.

Oh well, lesson learned, and all I lost was an in-game item.

Thagomizer said:
Traded the above unusual, guy said that he would give me 9 refs + hat of my choice. As soon as the first trade went through, he backed out and blocked me on steam. Yes, I'm aware of how stupid that is and that the game itself warns you not to do honor rules trades.

Oh well, lesson learned, and all I lost was an in-game item.
Should've insisted on Steam trading. Don't know what the item limit on that is, but it's more than 8 at least.

Top Bottom