• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

(._.)

Banned
Cuban Legend said:
-I've got keys for sale @ 2.33 (2 refined 1 reclaimed) each or $2.10 USD each via paypal (bulk orders of 5+ @ 2.00 each)
Hey, you able to hook me up with like 10 keys? I can send payment as paypal gift.

Firehead

For the new page...

Taking offers for these items:
9Ajnl.png

http://tf2b.com/?id=firehead
And whatever offers I can get for the crates on the last page and the dueling minigame.

Acerac

Banned
echthegreat said:
I've got one. It's worth 2 scrap, according to the spreadsheet. Still, I'm open to whatever.
I'd be able to hook you up with a reclaimed at least, a couple scrap seems overly cheap. If you'd prefer something else, I have just massed up all my crates from my alt accounts and would be happy to trade you TONS of those.

Feel free to add me, my name is the same on Steam as it is here.

Acerac said:
I'd be able to hook you up with a reclaimed at least, a couple scrap seems overly cheap. If you'd prefer something else, I have just massed up all my crates from my alt accounts and would be happy to trade you TONS of those.

Feel free to add me, my name is the same on Steam as it is here.

Added you. I'm echthegreat on Steam, too. I've no need of crates, currently, but I'd take any metal/dupes you'd be willing to part with. Or, if you have some pyro hats, we could barter even further.

Acerac

Banned
echthegreat said:
Added you. I'm echthegreat on Steam, too. I've no need of crates, currently, but I'd take any metal/dupes you'd be willing to part with. Or, if you have some pyro hats, we could barter even further.
Odd. I didn't get the friend request, and when I searched your name I didn't get any results.

Unfortunately I don't have any pyro hats, it is a problem I've been trying to fix myself.

*Edit*

I'm slow, was typing ecthegreat. Request sent.

1up

So a deal to trade minecraft gift for TF2 items fell through....So

Trading a Minecraft gift copy for TF2 items.

/id/1upgamer

Let me know, thanks.

::EDIT::
Gone, thanks AcciDante.

Exuro

I've got 3 backpack expanders for 4 refine each and 1 gift wrap for 1 refine up for trade.

Also have Hottie's Hoodie at 3.33 ref

and Honcho's Headgear at 3 ref.

kenta

Has no PEINS
I've got a stupid question but I can't figure out the answer: what does the spreadsheet mean when it says "dirty"? I have a Spine-Chilling Skull but it says it's Untradable. Is "dirty" referring to somehow getting that tradable? If so, how? Giftwrap?

Edit: oh, must mean nametag/paint. Bah humbug, I hate this thing

1up

kenta said:
I've got a stupid question but I can't figure out the answer: what does the spreadsheet mean when it says "dirty"? I have a Spine-Chilling Skull but it says it's Untradable. Is "dirty" referring to somehow getting that tradable? If so, how? Giftwrap?

It means untradable but you can make that tradable with giftwrap.

Bakphoon

1up said:
So a deal to trade minecraft gift for TF2 items fell through....So

Trading a Minecraft gift copy for TF2 items.

/id/1upgamer

Let me know, thanks.

::EDIT::
Gone, thanks AcciDante.

Stupid timezones. Make me miss such deals :(

Scipius

kenta said:

"Dirty" never refers to a nametag, description or paint, because you can get rid of those attributes by restoring the item. As said, it's related to gifting (and to a lesser extent crafting), in that the item will always identify a previous owner.

Scipius

Drkirby said:
For who crafted it, you can get rid of it. It is gifts that you can't get rid of.

Yes, you're right, craft names can be wiped from the item. Wonder why they still won't allow gift names to be removed...

Bakphoon

Wow... It seems that the RO2 hats will be not much worth...

I was curious and offered a team captain for both together (on SPUF), and im getting tons of PMs like "if he won't do the trade, you can have mine".

windz

Stuff for trade! Lots of stranges...

crusader crossbow - 2 rec
sydney sleeper - 2 rec
sniper rifle - 1ref 2rec
frontier justice - 1 rec 2 scrap
gentlemans gatsby - 1 ref 1 rec
demomans fro - 1 ref 1 rec
whoopee cap - 1 ref 1 rec
ye old baker boy - 1 ref 1 rec

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960478545 add me if ya like. I have several normal weapons/vintages and would take a scrap or two for them if you happen to want one that i have (only if i have 2 or more).

Top Bottom