• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Trade my Genuine Killer Exclusive for

Genuine Pip-Boy
Genuine Nanobalaclava
Genuine Purity Fist
Big Country
Ellis' Cap
Vintage Foster's Facade
Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf
Genuine Anger
Strange Revolver
Exquisite Rack
An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge
Ye Olde Rustic Colour
A Color Similar to Slate
Bloke's Bucket Hat
Ye Olde Baker Boy
Stout Shako dyed A Color Similar to Slate
Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
Reclaimed Metal
Reclaimed Metal
Scrap Metal

Hope that was a good deal lol.

Bakphoon

MrPing1000 said:
Trade my Genuine Killer Exclusive for

Genuine Pip-Boy
Genuine Nanobalaclava
Genuine Purity Fist
Big Country
Ellis' Cap
Vintage Foster's Facade
Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf
Genuine Anger
Strange Revolver
Exquisite Rack
Ye Olde Rustic Colour
A Color Similar to Slate
Bloke's Bucket Hat
Ye Olde Baker Boy
Stout Shako dyed A Color Similar to Slate
Reclaimed Metal
Reclaimed Metal
Scrap Metal

Hope that was a good deal lol.

Sure, you got more than a Bills for it, so it was "a good deal"

But it will be painful to convert that stuff in Keys/Metal though.

Bakphoon said:
But it will be painful to convert that stuff in Keys/Metal though.

That's half the fun!

EDIT: Meh, I might as well put this out there. I have a spare Frozenbyte Bundle code from the lates HIB promo; it contains Trine and a couple of Shadowgrounds games. I don't have too much use for it; I'm considering just posting it up for grabs in the giveaway thread, but if someone felt like kicking back a Strange Black Box or Axtinguisher that might convince me to send it your way. ;)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Selling Made Man

Sorry Augmented Dog Salta! Again, I don't check prices, I just see what I think looks good! And now I have no more heavy hat :(

Bakphoon

divisionbyzorro said:
That's half the fun!

EDIT: Meh, I might as well put this out there. I have a spare Frozenbyte Bundle code from the lates HIB promo; it contains Trine and a couple of Shadowgrounds games. I don't have too much use for it; I'm considering just posting it up for grabs in the giveaway thread, but if someone felt like kicking back a Strange Black Box or Axtinguisher that might convince me to send it your way. ;)

I could throw a vintage hat at you if you want.

Just PM me.

Edit: I'm European so i will be asleep for the next 7-8 hours :/

Forkball said:
Trading Frozen Synapse for Max's Head

:lol

Let me know if that works out for you, seeing as how the game can be gotten for a penny these days. :)

Would that even be a fair trade at full price? Don't Max heads go for $50?

Bakphoon

Max' go now for around 4 buds. But they are falling in price right now. It's easy now to find Max' for 4 buds, with a bit luck you can get Max' + sweets for 4 buds now.

Bakphoon

butter_stick said:
Maxs are falling in price?

That's what happens when I get one I guess :(

At least compared to buds wich are raising in price... a month ago you could buy buds for 10.5-11 keys, now they go for 12.5-13 keys.

Or keys and metal are dropping in price, because some people at trade servers begin to buy craftable Hats at 1.33 ref.

Thats my observation.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am surprised ear buds keep going up. They aren't all that great, but I guess they are sufficiently uncommon.

I wonder if Valve will make old Monday Night Combat become Genuine, once they are added to the drop tables. And when they will stop giving out the Mann Co. Cap.

OMG Aero

Man, I went into a store today and thought I'd check out how much the PC Gamer issue cost and when did magazines start costing £6?
I remember buying them for less than half that back in the day.

Tenck

Is the Rogue's Col Roule expensive? I really want one with the Made Man so I can wear both when the '2 miscellaneous' update comes.

Tenck

:/

I could scrap my weapons, but I've been doing that so much that I'm slowly reaching the point I only have the weapons I want :'(

Will see if I can do something about this then. Also thanks for the quick replies!

Bakphoon

Tenck said:
:/

I could scrap my weapons, but I've been doing that so much that I'm slowly reaching the point I only have the weapons I want :'(

Will see if I can do something about this then. Also thanks for the quick replies!

If you can part with your essential accessoires, i'm sure we could work something out. (i will have to add stuff obv.)

Edit: you have me on friends list in steam, so just PM me there.

Tenck

I am one happy Spy with the Rolgue's Col Roule. If someone has the French Beret and they would part with it, I will love you forever!

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Tenck said:
I am one happy Spy with the Rolgue's Col Roule. If someone has the French Beret and they would part with it, I will love you forever!

1.66 refined sound fair?

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Tenck said:
That's one refined and two reclaimed right? If that's so, then I can get working on the metal right now.

Yep. Take your time though, I'm stuck in the bloody office for a while yet >_<

Bakphoon

Woo I got something nice in a trade today:

DsZCQ.jpg

(Fancy Dress Uniform#6)

My Soldier approves.

moojito

I'm looking to trade my genuine killer's exclusive hat for a strange stickybomb launcher, a strange grenade launcher and one of those "original" rocket launchers. Anyone interested in that?

From looking at mrping1000's trade above it might seem I could get more, but I'm not too bothered letting a gaffer get a good trade if that's the case.

edit: done, and done. Cheers Bakphoon!

Bakphoon

moojito said:
I'm looking to trade my genuine killer's exclusive hat for a strange stickybomb launcher, a strange grenade launcher and one of those "original" rocket launchers. Anyone interested in that?

From looking at mrping1000's trade above it might seem I could get more, but I'm not too bothered letting a gaffer get a good trade if that's the case.

Im interested. i will have to get a strange sticky launcher first though.

(i need the killer exclusive for my genuine collection)

Bakphoon

Wendel Clark said:
Is it me or did Black Paint raise in price?

nope, they really did rise in price... i wanted to paint some of my hats in black / white
but it went from 2-2.33 ref to 3 ref.

Edit:

butter_stick said:
Maxs are falling in price?

That's what happens when I get one I guess :(

Bad news...

I see some Max' Head offered at 3.5 buds already...

Top Bottom