• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Slair

A question for the crazy knowledgeable traders in here: I have a dirty Team Captain, if i gifted it, would my name replace the original gifters name or is that name set forever? Thanks

Bakphoon

Slair said:
A question for the crazy knowledgeable traders in here: I have a dirty Team Captain, if i gifted it, would my name replace the original gifters name or is that name set forever? Thanks

Im sure it will have your name if you gift it.

Trading time!

eUTiN.png

2 scrap for the Sharpened Volcano Fragment Gone.
1 scrap for everything in the second row
Any random weapon for everything else.

Add me (/id/divisionbyzorro) or PM me.

Also, I've got 20 crates if you want 'em. Just offer me something :)

Bakphoon

SteveWinwood said:
Okay who wants to unload their Max's head on me now before it drops any more? Hmmmm? Hmmmm?

Same here, get a Team captain #26 + Fancy Dress Uniform #6 for your Max as long its worth something!

Nah, not really.. i'm just joking, don't want to trade them... (or am I?)

But Max' Head is my dream Hat, i want to WEAR it... See my avatar :(

Well, the induction date for my daughter has been set at early next week. I've decided that since multiplayer gaming is going to take up less of my time and diaper changing is going to take up more of my time, I'm going to hoard metal for the next few weeks to save up and buy that Bills I've been coveting for some time.

To that end, I've got enough metal right now to buy a couple of keys; is anyone selling?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
divisionbyzorro said:
Well, the induction date for my daughter has been set at early next week. I've decided that since multiplayer gaming is going to take up less of my time and diaper changing is going to take up more of my time, I'm going to hoard metal for the next few weeks to save up and buy that Bills I've been coveting for some time.

To that end, I've got enough metal right now to buy a couple of keys; is anyone selling?
Sure I'll part with mine on market price, have 3
PM me info.

Backpack link
Hats for market price -10%
Duplicate Weps for 0.75 scrap
Duplicate Vintage for 1.5 scrap
Strike = not selling.

Updated 10/1/11
82BLH.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hazaro said:
PM me info.

Backpack link
Strike = not selling.

3Sr6a.jpg
Ner-Oh I need sandvich and GRU

Lemme know!

Everyone else, anyone selling fez?

Hazaro said:
PM me info.

Backpack link
Strike = not selling.

http://i.imgur.com/3Sr6a.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Refined price for Essential Accessories?

Looking for the following:
Detonator
Enforcer
Equalizer
Eviction Notice
Machina
Persian Persauder
Shortstop
Widowmaker

Trading 1:1 weapon. First page only.

Also, I heard that they made the Maul, Three-Rune Blade and some other old promo stuff drop-able. There any truth to this?

EDIT: updated list

ArtistDude88 said:
Detonator
Enforcer
Equalizer
Eviction Notice
Machina
Persian Persauder
Shortstop
Widowmaker

Also, I heard that they made the Maul, Three-Rune Blade and some other old promo stuff drop-able. There any truth to this?
Tis true.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
ArtistDude88 said:
Detonator
Enforcer
Equalizer
Eviction Notice
Machina
Persian Persauder
Shortstop
Widowmaker

I've got spares of the Enforcer, Equalizer, and Persian Persuader. Could I get a Reserve Shooter, Righteous Bison, and Liberty Launcher for 'em?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/exmakina

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
moojito said:
Why on earth would you want to sell Teddy Roosebelt?
That just ain't right.
Because I usually don't play engineer. It is not good for the team if I am anyway.
Kuro Madoushi said:
Ineedhoovy also thatimbaspyheadwear
Don't quote whole images man, what are you doing

Anybody got any of those paper class halloween masks they don't want anymore throw em my way. I'll give ya what the spreadsheet says they're worth.

MrPing1000 said:
Trade my Genuine Killer Exclusive for

Genuine Pip-Boy
Genuine Nanobalaclava
Genuine Purity Fist
Big Country
Ellis' Cap
Vintage Foster's Facade
Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf
Genuine Anger
Strange Revolver
Exquisite Rack
An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge
An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge
Ye Olde Rustic Colour
A Color Similar to Slate
Bloke's Bucket Hat
Ye Olde Baker Boy
Stout Shako dyed A Color Similar to Slate
Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
Reclaimed Metal
Reclaimed Metal
Scrap Metal

Hope that was a good deal lol.
this post is SO MUCH FUNNIER NOW.

OH SHIT.

Anony

SteveWinwood said:
Anybody got any of those paper class halloween masks they don't want anymore throw em my way. I'll give ya what the spreadsheet says they're worth.
i have 2 sniper masks, spreadsheet says it's the rarest, lol
what's ur id if ur interested

ArtistDude88 said:
Detonator
Enforcer
Equalizer
Eviction Notice
Machina
Persian Persauder
Shortstop
Widowmaker

hmm give a kritzerig and the widowmaker is yours

ArtistDude88 said:
Detonator
Enforcer
Equalizer
Eviction Notice
Machina
Persian Persauder
Shortstop
Widowmaker

I have shortstop for you. avaible now. Add me : sven_minoda

Hazaro said:
lots of item pics
what would you want for the teddy....
Your BP sure looking full...im sure you could use a BP extender.
i can probably scrape up metal if thats what you looking for.

Also interested in a pan if anyone got a extra
lemme know

ArtistDude88 said:
Detonator
Enforcer
Equalizer
Eviction Notice
Machina
Persian Persauder
Shortstop
Widowmaker

I have a detonator.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JackFrost said:
what would you want for the teddy....
Your BP sure looking full...im sure you could use a BP extender.
i can probably scrape up metal if thats what you looking for.

Also interested in a pan if anyone got a extra
lemme know
Yeah I'm mainly looking for metal atm. I think price will go up after misc update so I sorta wanna hold on to it right now.
I have a pan I don't care about, take it for market price.

No go on backpack extender, but I'd take 2 keys for the teddy if you are going to buy something.

I just need to get rid of my damn crates to someone.

Also wtb Widowmaker for a scrap.

Hazaro said:
KURO TYPE RAGE!!!I just bought a pocket medic with my metal a hour ago (i barely use heavy, and teddy so cute). I wouldve bought the 2 keys for yours..oh well.

The BP i got on sale so i figured id offer it up...i got it listed at 4 in tfop (yeah a lil high but it is what it is) if any gaffers want it ill lower price.
got 4 for it....didnt think that was possible

Is there something up with the pan? they were a scrap. Im newer so a scrap was a big deal to me a few weeks ago so i pushed it off. Now crazies are asking a rec and higher for it and i just wanna have it to use. (theres one nut in every pan post offering a rec, hes gotta have at least 20 from what i saw...wtf)

Relax.MX said:
A genuine Pip-Boy here...¿offer?

I was shooting for a regular Pip Boy, but I have a Refined and a Reclaimed right now if you're willing to part with it. If not I might be able to build some more in a little bit.

Either way my add me on Steam. My name is TKAwsome.

Oh, and I still have that "Thank someone who helped you" message that gives out Professor Specs. If anyone wants a pair let me know.

Bakphoon said:
I want a Genuine El Jefe. Any tips on how to get it cheaper than a buds? I don't want to part with mine.
are you asking how us how you can scam someone for it? because asking anything else would be unrealistic knowing the prices.

Bakphoon

No, I think you misunderstood me. Basically i wanted to get one for like 10 keys instead of 13... Or A El jefe + sweets for the buds.

Sorry if you think I am a scammer.

Bakphoon said:
No, I think you misunderstood me. Basically i wanted to get one for like 10 keys instead of 13... Or A El jefe + sweets for the buds.

Sorry if you think I am a scammer.
You aksed how to get a tf2 item at low-end market value... (something 90% consider a low-ball) unless you get extremely lucky and find someone who would sell it at the low end of it's price range the only way to get your hands on one is to scam someone for it.

It doesn't mean i think you are a scammer, just that your question happens to have the answer that a scammer might be looking for.

Edit: getting one with sweets for the buds is more plausible imo. then again you'll still have to play the market and get lucky with a kind seller/buyer.

Top Bottom