• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

XeroSauce

Wendel Clark said:
http://tf2b.com/?id=arianagrandesdimples

Page 1

Defiant Spartan: 2 Ref
Australium Gold: 1 Ref
Strange Jag, Strange Jarate: 1 Reclaimed each
Weapons: Scrap each, or 1:1 for a weapon on my wishlist

Wishlist: Dead Ringer, Direct Hit, Black Box, Reserve Shooter, Cow Mangler, Sticky Jumper, Persian Persuader, Enforcer

Buy both Jag and Jarate for 2 reclaimed together.

Relax.MX said:
I dont know about trade(Xero Sauce and others always help me) but i guess...this is the price: 1.66

Genuine Pip-Boy 1.66 +/- 0.66 - 1 15.70%

From here: http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

You are learning well, my son.

1up said:
Selling
2 S. Axtinguishers
2 S. Jarate
1 S. Medigun
1 S. Bonesaw
1 S. Crusaders Crossbow

>_>

Seeing that other gaffer get two unusuals made me go on a shameful spree. :(

/id/1upgamer

Buy Axtinguisher for 2 reclaimed?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/falerix/

XeroSauce

Buying Stranges:
Scattergun - 1.33 Ref
Grenade Launcher - 1.33 Ref
Eyelander - 0.33 Ref
Black Box - 1.66 Ref
Axetinguisher 0.66 Ref
Flare Gun - 0.33 Ref
Frontier Justice - 0.33 Ref
Jarate - 0.33 Ref
Jag - 0.33 Ref​
Hurry! Sell me all those Stranges you have!

Buying Hats:
Pyro Mask - 1.66 Ref
Pocket Medic - 2 Keys
Pipe and Chops - 2 Keys + 1 Ref
Charmer's Chapeau - 1.33 Ref
Tyrants Helm (V = 3 ref, nV = 2 ref)
Hotrod (Vint = 2.66 Ref, nV = 1.66 ref)​

Selling Hats:
Honchos Headgear - 2.66 Ref
Ze Googles - 1.66 Ref
Vintage Stainless Pot - 2.66 Ref
Keys - 2.33 Ref or Nice Hats
Metal - Nice Hats​
I accept keys as 2.11 ref and any craft hats as 1.11 ref.
Bold is priority.

If I get the chops I might keep the Honchos.

Also buying any and all Tags for 0.33 Reclaimed a pop.

NEW PAG.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/falerix/

trying to get a saxton mask set so if anyone got any extras (which i know you guys do) i can give a random wep or 2 upto a rec depending on how many you gots..

Firehead

Got a bunch of weapons:
NCtLR.png

1 for 1 scrap or 3 for 2 scrap
http://tf2b.com/?id=firehead
Would also like to trade something for Fable 3. Dunno if I have anything that's really valuable, though :/

Selling Stranges:

Strange Jarate - 0.66 Ref
Strange Razorback - 0.66 Ref
Strange Sniper Rifle - 1.33 Ref
Strange Crusader's Crossbow - 0.33 Ref
Strange Sydney's Sleeper - 0.33 Ref
Strange Black Box - 2 Ref

Also willing to take any offers for duplicate vintage items in my inventory.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wickerbasket/inventory/

Message me if you want to trade.

Edit: Or just reply, whatever suits.

Wickerbasket said:
Selling Stranges:

Strange Jarate x1 - 0.66 Ref
Strange Razorback x1 - 0.66 Ref
Strange Sniper Rifle x1 - 1.33 Ref
Strange Crusader's Crossbow x1 - 0.33 Ref
Strange Sydney's Sleeper x1 - 0.33 Ref
Strange Black Box x1 - 2 Ref

Uhh do u accept stranges as trades

Wickerbasket said:
Selling Stranges:

Strange Jarate x1 - 0.66 Ref
Strange Razorback x1 - 0.66 Ref
Strange Sniper Rifle x1 - 1.33 Ref
Strange Crusader's Crossbow x1 - 0.33 Ref
Strange Sydney's Sleeper x1 - 0.33 Ref
Strange Black Box x1 - 2 Ref

Edit: Or just reply, whatever suits.

well doesn't hurt to ask you take strange knife for strange black box

oh i misread it i thought it said 1 - 2 ref for black box
now i feel a little bit dumber

tangmaster96 said:
well doesn't hurt to ask you take strange knife for strange black box

oh i misread it i thought it said 1 - 2 ref for black box
now i feel a little bit dumber
Yeah sorry, I'll edit the post to make it clearer :p

I'd need something extra to add to the value for that trade.

Forkball said:
Trading 19 crates for a scrap. Seriously. GET THEM AWAY FROM ME.
I thought I'd find some of those masks I'm trying to hunt down in a trade server. So I ventured into one of those cesspools. Guy was spamming chat saying he absolutely NEEDED 19s and was giving a scrap for each one people would trade him. People were loving it. Shoulda been there.

Edit: oh you have 19 crates not series 19. Anyway goofy story regardless.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
SteveWinwood said:
I thought I'd find some of those masks I'm trying to hunt down in a trade server. So I ventured into one of those cesspools. Guy was spamming chat saying he absolutely NEEDED 19s and was giving a scrap for each one people would trade him. People were loving it. Shoulda been there.

Well, that is the best crate. has the taunt in it.

SteveWinwood said:

im looking for same (buncha cheap bastards round here, you KNOW kuro got 30 of the scout one he masturbates to every night)....so if you bump into doubles or whatever can you pick them up for me? Ill pay you back (not more then a scrap a piece....even thats hi)...and if i find a couple ill grabem forya....k?

JackFrost said:
im looking for same (buncha cheap bastards round here, you KNOW kuro got 30 of the scout one he masturbates to every night)....so if you bump into doubles or whatever can you pick them up for me? Ill pay you back (not more then a scrap a piece....even thats hi)...and if i find a couple ill grabem forya....k?
Wait, what?

You get drunk early tonight jack?

SteveWinwood said:
Wait, what?

You get drunk early tonight jack?
Not yet....starting now. (gimme a hour and ill be on gaf sounding like Drkirby)

I was saying we both looking for same thing...so ill look for you, you look for me (in case we bump into someone who is willing to sell doubles)

JackFrost said:
Not yet....starting now. (gimme a hour and ill be on gaf sounding like Drkirby)

I was saying we both looking for same thing...so ill look for you, you look for me (in case we bump into someone who is willing to sell doubles)
Oh I thought you meant you were looking for the 19 crates and thought I had some. Yeah sure. Somebody on here had 2 snipers and traded me one. I can try and hit him up for the other If I remember who it was.

SteveWinwood said:
Oh I thought you meant you were looking for the 19 crates and thought I had some. Yeah sure. Somebody on here had 2 snipers and traded me one. I can try and hit him up for the other If I remember who it was.
Naturally....the 1 i have.

ive been regularly bumping tfop so hopefully i get a few bites....gotta feeling every1 going all scrooge McDuck with Halloween coming

I've seen alot of other people hunting for the masks as well... alot of people saying 2 scrap is standard now too... Building collection slowly... 3 more to go.

rezuth

Hey, I recently started playing TF2 again after a 1+ year break and LOADS of people have been offering me stuff for Bill's hat+Earbuds+Eli's cap. Any idea what these are worth? Should I rather keep them than to trade them for some game?

XeroSauce

rezuth said:
Hey, I recently started playing TF2 again after a 1+ year break and LOADS of people have been offering me stuff for Bill's hat+Earbuds+Eli's cap. Any idea what these are worth? Should I rather keep them than to trade them for some game?

Bills - 5 Keys, or about $11
Buds/El Jefe - 11-12 Keys, or about $23

rezuth

XeroSauce said:
Bills - 5 Keys, or about $11
Buds/El Jefe - 11-12 Keys, or about $23
So I should hold on to them? Any idea if they will be worth more eventually or if its just best to get rid off them?
Thx for the reply btw :)

XeroSauce

rezuth said:
So I should hold on to them? Any idea if they will be worth more eventually or if its just best to get rid off them?

No problem.

It's entirely your prerogative whether to keep the items or not. It's difficult to account for market differences in the near future, but as of at this moment, Bills are dropping and Buds are increasing.

If you don't play TF2 much, I'd suggest just cashing out and buying yourself a nice bottle of whiskey. Otherwise, hold onto the Buds + El Jefe (Gen hats are always fantastic trading fodder) and sell the Bills when you can.

Bakphoon

rezuth said:

I would be able to offer you $35 of games for the buds + bills, but unfortunatelly one of the games was on sale a bit ago so it is basically worth the half :/ (portal 2 + any $5 game of your choice)

I guess if i get more money soon, i will try to make you a fairer offer.

Edit:

UnluckyKate said:
I have a Vintage Prussian Pickelhaube that I don't use. What is it worth ?

The sheet says 3 refined.

Still looking to sell a Machina and Original - now for the reduced price of 1 scrap each (or two random weapons each; I need to hunt down a scrapbanker on a trade server anyway).

divisionbyzorro said:
Still looking to sell a Machina and Original - now for the reduced price of 1 scrap each (or two random weapons each; I need to hunt down a scrapbanker on a trade server anyway).

I'll take the Machina. Steam ID is cow_politics

Dug

Banned
Please, PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE Sell me their Sight For Sore Eyes. I'm offering 2 to 3 refined and a vintage Glengarry Bonnet. Pleeeeaaseeee. I can't find it anywhere.

So the Machina is pledged to Thagomizer (cow_politics), and the Original to Wickerbasket. I added you both on Steam; we'll trade whenever we're both online.

I also have a Cow Mangler and Righteous Bison if anyone is still missing those. I'll let 'em go for three random weps.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
rezuth said:
Yeah, honestly, you don't seem to hold them too dear. And it looks like you'd rather enjoy some new games rather than digital clothing, so sell to the highest bidder.

I, personally, can't understand the craziness people will go through to get some hats. There's a real market out there; couple Steam friends with lots of alt accounts are idling to get shit to craft metal, which they turn around to trade for hats or whatever, which they then swap for games.

Top Bottom