• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Genuine Anger (Level 10) - 4 ref
Genuine Nanobalaclava (Level 10) - 2.33 ref

The Anger (Level 10) - 3 ref
Safe'N'Sound (Level 45) - 2 ref
Exquisite Rack (Level 78) - 2 ref
Ze Goggles (Level 18) - 2.33 ref
The Counterfeit Billycock (Level 10 #140) - offer

Misc Slot
Bonk Boy (Level 61) - 2.33 ref
Fancy Dress Uniform (Level 64) - 5 ref
Wingstick (Level 10) - 5 ref

No idea what the new spy hats are worth.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrping1000/

Trading a Noble Amassment of Hats. I got it from crafting two extra paper hats I had. Looking for engie hats in particular. (1:1 of course)

Selling vintage items:

Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202011-10-10%20%C3%A0%2009.37.17.png

The hat is 3 refined. Other items is 1.5 scraps each. I giveaway a dozen of crates for any double buyer.

mojiimbo

Did you make it from those cheap $.99 bundle hats? Is there any way you can tell if an item is from the store when you're trading or is it honor system based?

mojiimbo said:
Did you make it from those cheap $.99 bundle hats? Is there any way you can tell if an item is from the store when you're trading or is it honor system based?
No I crafted a hat that was crafted with 3 metals and one of them were untradable but I don't remember why.

mojiimbo

You probably used an achievement unlocked weapon to craft a scrap because the crafting interface doesn't exclude them and that contaminated everything else you crafted that scrap with. It's best just to delete any achievement weapons once you get them in a regular drop.

mojiimbo said:
You probably used an achievement unlocked weapon to craft a scrap because the crafting interface doesn't exclude them and that contaminated everything else you crafted that scrap with. It's best just to delete any achievement weapons once you get them in a regular drop.

I fully intend to craft them with my Haunted Metal Scrap to make one of those hats (assuming the Haunted Metal Scrap doesn't have another random use this Halloween).

mojiimbo said:
That sucks lol. Though is it giftable?

So all of the low craft numbers are basically gone at this point, right? Should I try to craft my extra Paper Hats, or just sell them? They're going for right at 1 refined for craft fodder, right?

XeroSauce

Buying Stranges:
Scattergun - 1.33 Ref
Grenade Launcher - 1.33 Ref
Eyelander - 0.33 Ref
Black Box - 1.66 Ref
Axetinguisher 0.66 Ref
Flare Gun - 0.33 Ref
Frontier Justice - 0.33 Ref
Jarate - 0.33 Ref
Jag - 0.33 Ref
Hurry! Sell me all those Stranges you have!

Buying Hats:
Pyro Mask - 1.66 Ref
Pocket Medic - 2 Keys
Pipe and Chops - 2 Keys + 1 Ref
Charmer's Chapeau - 1.33 Ref
Tyrants Helm (V = 3 ref, nV = 2 ref)
Hotrod (Vint = 2.66 Ref, nV = 1.66 ref)
NICE SCOUT HATS
NICE ENGINEER HATS​

Selling Hats:
Honchos Headgear - 2.66 Ref
Vintage Stainless Pot - 2.66 Ref
nvTosslecap - 2 ref
Gym Rat - Offers
Keys - 2.33 Ref or Nice Hats
Metal - Nice Hats​
I accept keys as 2.11 ref and any craft hats as 1.11 ref.
Bold is priority.

If I get the chops I might keep the Honchos.

Also buying any and all Tags for 0.33 Reclaimed a pop.

NEW PAG.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/falerix/

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Should I trade a little buddy #290 for a birdcage #268? I have no idea what is more popular.

XeroSauce

Iadien said:
Should I trade a little buddy #290 for a birdcage #268? I have no idea what is more popular.

At that point, it's personal preference. I'd stick with the birdcage simply because it has novelty.

I'm looking for:
Hermes
Hat With No Name
Backwards Ballcap
Virtual Reality Headset
Birdcage
Counterfeit Billycock
Salty Dog

Not looking for unique numbers, just the hats.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
XeroSauce said:
At that point, it's personal preference. I'd stick with the birdcage simply because it has novelty.

I'm looking for:
Hermes
Not looking for unique numbers, just the hats.

I do have one of those (#71 to be precise, irrelevant as it may be). What're you offering?

Get your older crates and Strange crates for cheap:

#3 x 2: 1 scrap each
#5 x 1: 1 scrap
#7 x 5: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#8 x 5: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#9 x 3: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#16 x 2: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#17 x 3: 1 weapon each or all 3 for 2 weapons
#18 x 2: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#20 x 1: 1 scrap
#23 x 8: 1 weapon each
#24 x 1: 1 weapon
#25 x 4: 1 weapon each
#26 x 11: 1 weapon each
#27 x 5: 1 weapon each
#28 x 3: 1 weapon each
#29 x 3: 1 scrap each

Add me on Steam for fast trade:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gpgrimm/
http://www.tf2b.com/?id=76561197996665774

XeroSauce

Charron said:
I do have one of those (#71 to be precise, irrelevant as it may be). What're you offering?

No idea what to offer you. That's why I hate the number's market, it's so wishy washy about prices. Is there anything you are looking for? Keys? Metal?

Anyone got a clue as to what the Conscientious Objector is worth? Had it drop for me today, it's $12.99 on the store, but it drops. Hmm.

MrPing1000 said:
Anyone got a clue as to what the Conscientious Objector is worth? Had it drop for me today, it's $12.99 on the store, but it drops. Hmm.
Who knows what the new items are worth, but it looks like they're highly sought after.

Anybody have a normal pair of Deus Specs? Trying to complete the look on my soldier. I have Prarie Heel Biters, Genuine Cone and Brain Bucket to offer for it possibly.

Wendel Clark said:
I listed my Clan Pride on TF2TP and immediately had 4 people add me. First offer was 2 Refined... (....)

I'd give you a bucket of blood for that clan pride.... :p

(Not being serious here. Good luck getting rid of that thing though, saw someone trade 5 refined and a strange sandman for it in a server.)

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Gah... I'm still looking to buy an unpainted Bills at a decent reasonable price. (Why are some people pricing it the same as an expensive painted one?)

yeoz

Heads up! Since the latest patches the "(not usable in crafting)" status goes away as a result of in-tf2-client trades. You can clean up your uncraftable stuff that way. Not sure how long before they'll fix it.

Go Go Go!

Already fixed? :(

OMG Aero

yeoz said:
Heads up! Since the latest patches the "(not usable in crafting)" status goes away as a result of in-tf2-client trades. You can clean up your uncraftable stuff that way. Not sure how long before they'll fix it.

Go Go Go!
I'm not sure I fully understand. Do you mean you have to trade your uncraftable stuff to someone else to make them craftable and then get them to trade it back to you?

Top Bottom