• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
XeroSauce said:
No idea what to offer you. That's why I hate the number's market, it's so wishy washy about prices. Is there anything you are looking for? Keys? Metal?

Honestly, if you have any interesting Misc. items, I may go for those. Trying to fill out those slots a bit. Otherwise I'm probably gonna wait a little since not even the spreadsheet has any clue what it's worth yet.

Deadbeat

Banned
JackFrost said:
I hate you...

approximate value 450$ + could be more as search shows no-one with hat/effect combo

(very nice effect)
he better sell it now before it goes down in value. Remember when flies unusuals used to go for 100 dollars or more? Now they are worth a buds or two.

edit: just looking about it those prices on that chart seem a bit high especially for massed flies. Still, he did alright.

arts&crafts said:
lol where do you sell these things for real money? on ebay? is it even legal theoretically

SourceOP forums

if you are serious about selling I would ask CubanLegend if he didnt mind giving you a little help ...he a member there and knows how todo these things correctly

arts&crafts said:
I just made this from the op trade link but wont follow through with if i do get offers without some assistance.

Thats the smartest thing you can do...people get scammed all day for their hats and its bullshit (we just had a member in this thread go through it)

Divius

I have a Strange Direct Hit I want to trade. No idea what it's worth. Looking for another strange. Medigun/scattergun/sticky launcher/sniper or something

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
&Divius said:
I have a Strange Direct Hit I want to trade. No idea what it's worth. Looking for another strange. Medigun/scattergun/sticky launcher/sniper or something
Strange raz...

Fuck....YOU SAID ANYTHING!:mad:

&Divius said:

The following Stranges would be even/slightly-favorable trades with the Direct Hit: Shotgun, Natascha, Backburner, Flamethrower, Jag, Wrench, Frontier Justice, Razorback.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
arts&crafts said:
I just made this from the op trade link but wont follow through with if i do get offers without some assistance.
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/86582

I will check that link
You should post an offers on SourceOP and go through a middleman.

I'm interested and would buy you some steam games but probably only pay like 20% of what it's worth :p
I like that hat and wear it on my demo currently.

rezuth

Rickenslacker said:
Just for your own reference, your #6797 service medal is worth about a buds (or a little over) too.
Oh, thanks :) I just got into the game again after not playing for more than 16 months. I like the item trading and such, really adds a unique element to the game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'll give Day of Defeat for the Medal. Other then that and the Buds, nothing is really worth anything.

Actually, since the Medal is likely worth more, I'll also give all the weapons I have extras of at the moment. They aren't really worth all that much, but you would likely have fun with them. Cow Mangler, Black Box, Postal Pummeler, Short stop, Nessie's Nine iron, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, Righteous Bison, Diamondback, Boston Basher, L'Etranger, Southern Hospitality, Disciplanary Action, Candy Cane.

Do you want Normal DoD, DoD Source, or both? I have extras from the Potato Sack event a while back.

Hazaro said:
You should post an offers on SourceOP and go through a middleman.

I'm interested and would buy you some steam games but probably only pay like 20% of what it's worth :p
I like that hat and wear it on my demo currently.

I put it on SourceOP I will see what happens, if it doesnt go for a bit i will trade it to you for something steam.
Someone asked me the price range when I said make an offer, what should I say? Do these hats really go for 300+?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
arts&crafts said:
I put it on SourceOP I will see what happens, if it doesnt go for a bit i will trade it to you for something steam.
Someone asked me the price range when I said make an offer, what should I say? Do these hats really go for 300+?
Lowest key price I've seen is under $2. Store price is $2.50
1% drop per crate gives an average cost of $250 per unusual. You recoup a lot of that from Strange items now (about less than half). So you could say ~$150.

Good ones vs bad is a gamble. So the currency is established in rarity of items.
Make sure you get a verified member with a 'rep' thread on SourceOP WITH a middleman who has the same.

I'm looking for any of the following weapons, with random weapons to trade for them:

Family Business
Persian Persuader
Splendid Screen
Detonator
Reserve Shooter
Liberty Launcher
Solemn Vow
Machina
Big Earner

Also, I'm looking for a Strange Flare Gun and Strange Flamethrower, but not sure. It'll depend on the price.

NihonTiger90 said:
I'm looking for any of the following weapons, with random weapons to trade for them:

Family Business
Persian Persuader
Splendid Screen
Detonator
Reserve Shooter
Liberty Launcher
Solemn Vow
Machina
Big Earner

Also, I'm looking for a Strange Flare Gun and Strange Flamethrower, but not sure. It'll depend on the price.

i have a Solemn Vow you can have for a scrap. Add me: MustacheBandit

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
1 Scrap Each
Have:
Cow Mangler x4
Postal Pummler x3
Diamond Back x2
The Original
Nessie's Nine Iron x3
Right Bison
Sharpened Volcano Fragment x2

Crates:
Series 19x3
Series 20x1
Series 26x16
Series 27x11
Series 28x7
Series 29x8
Series 31x2

Want:
Strange Degreaser

Drkirby said:
1 Scrap Each
Have:
Cow Mangler x4
Postal Pummler x3
Diamond Back x2
The Original
Nessie's Nine Iron x3
Right Bison
Sharpened Volcano Fragment x2

Crates:
Series 19x3
Series 20x1
Series 26x16
Series 27x11
Series 28x7
Series 29x8
Series 31x2

Want:
Strange Degreaser

I'll do 1 scrap for a Postal Pummeler, Kirby. Add me: NihonTiger90

KingOfKong said:
i have a Solemn Vow you can have for a scrap. Add me: MustacheBandit

Done.

I can get TS Villian's Veil and Deus Specs for my Team Captain, but that hat is my easiest way to save enough keys for a Bill's hat. Decision, decisions...

How does this "make your untradable items to tradable" thing works? I've been hearing about it..

Sgt.Pepper said:
I can get TS Villian's Veil and Deus Specs for my Team Captain, but that hat is my easiest way to save enough keys for a Bill's hat. Decision, decisions...

How does this "make your untradable items to tradable" thing works? I've been hearing about it..

keep your Team Captain. The veil can be bought in the Mann store for like a dollar and change right now :p.

I should also add I'm looking to sell/trade the following:

Atomizer x1
Market Gardener x1
Concheor x1
Prancer's Pride x1
Strange Powerjack x1
#4 Crate x2
#24 Crate x1
Soldier Mask x2
Engineer Mask x1
Indubitably Green x1

Bakphoon

I will ask here too:

I got a Bill's Hat today, but it's Level 5.

nb0XU.jpg

I thought all Bills were level 10?

Top Bottom