• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

XeroSauce said:
I swear they went down to less then 2 keys.
Or was that Teddy?
I sold both for 4 ref each yesterday, but I wasn't trying to get any more than that. They sold quickly.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in these:

screenshot20111018at122.png

let me know. they are extras. Assume something similar to current market value in metal. I'm also interested in the One Man Army and Crock Necklace.

Wish I had metal to take the whiskered gentleman or the fancy dress uniform. No one wants to buy the G. Anger =(

I suppose because every Sniper has it nowadays. lol

Deadbeat

Banned
I love my piss sniper setup. The tears are amazing. But yeah I have never seen the demand for the Anger hoodie thing. Its like all the Deus Ex items. Only a few are worth anything (specs, heavy fist now that we can have 2 misc).

Well, yeah. It is a supreme trolling set, nothing makes me rage more when I land a headshot on another Sniper and I get killed by the piss gun, and the freezecam shows him smiling with 1 hp. >=(

Sgt.Pepper said:
Well, yeah. It is a supreme trolling set, nothing makes me rage more when I land a headshot on another Sniper and I get killed by the piss gun, and the freezecam shows him smiling with 1 hp. >=(
or worse yet, waving.

XeroSauce

Dreams-Visions said:
I sold both for 4 ref each yesterday, but I wasn't trying to get any more than that. They sold quickly.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in these:

screenshot20111018at122.png

let me know. they are extras. Assume something similar to current market value in metal. I'm also interested in the One Man Army and Crock Necklace.

3 keys for Fancy and Desert together.

I have a pair of Strange Fists and a giftwrapped dirty Spine Chilling Skull for trade. Offers on the fists, but I'm looking for a dirty Voodoo Juju for the Skull.

Heavy's Sandvich's Pre-Winter Sale

Everything must go

Scout

Genuine Fan O’War (2 reclaimed)

Batter’s Helm (2 reclaimed)
Bonk Helm (1 refined)
Bonk Boy (1 refined)
Milkman (2 reclaimed)
The Essential Accessories (3 refined)
Flip Flops (Bill)

Soldier

Genuine Original (1.66 refined)
Genuine Concheror (2 refined)

Soldier’s Stash (2 reclaimed)
Grenadier’s Softcap (1 refined)
Tyrant’s Helm (2 reclaimed)
Honcho’s Headgear (2 refined)
Stout Shako (1 refined)
Killer’s Kabuto (1 refined)
Lumbricus Lid (2.66 refined)
Genuine Hero’s Hackimaki (3 refined)
Genuine Stahlhelm (2 refined)

Pyro

Brain Slug (2 reclaimed)
Vintage Pyro’s Beanie (2 refined)
Handyman’s handle (2 reclaimed)
Respectless Rubber Glove (1 refined)
Prancer’s Pride (1 refined)
The Attendant (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Dead Cone (2 reclaimed)

Demo

Glengarry Bonnet (2 reclaimed)
Scotch Bonnet (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Samur-eye (3 refined)

Heavy

Vintage Tough Guy’s Toque (1.66 refined)
Football Helmet (1 refined)
The Big Chief (2 reclaimed)
Magnificient Mongolian (1 refined)
Dealer’s Vision (2 scrap)
Copper’s Hard Top (1 refined)
Genuine Dread Knot (!.66 refined)
Pocket Medic (3.66 refined)
Genuine Purity Fist (2.66 refined)
Purity Fist (1 refined)

Engineer

Texas Ten Gallon (2 reclaimed)
Mining Light (1 refined)
Genuine Hetman’s Headpiece (1 refined)

Medic

Prussian Pickelhaube (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Geisha Boy (2 refined)

Sniper

Genuine Machina (1.33 refined)

Ol’ Snaggletooth (2 reclaimed)
Professional Panama (1 refined)
Desert Marauder (2 refined)

Spy

The Big Kill (Buds)
Genuine The Diamondback (1 reclaimed)
Genuine Conniver’s Kunai (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Killer Exclusive x 2 (2 refined each)

Familiar Fez (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Janissary Ketche (1 refined)
Genuine Nanobalaclava (2 refined)
Rogue’s Col Roule (1.66 refined)

All Classes

Towering Pillar of Hats (2 refined)
Genuine Company Man (1 refined)
Resurrection Associate Pin (1.66 refined)
Genuine Companion Cube Pin (2 reclaimed)
The Vintage Lugermorph (Bill)

Wow, really cheap stuff in there. Brain Slug 2 rec?? Where were you when I wanted one? I paid 2 ref for mine. D=

I'll take the fez.

Edit: Actually, I'll take the Purity Fist.

Scipius

Heavy's Sandvich said:
Be warned, those 2 reclaimed hats are tradeable but aren't craftable.

That's not a problem for me. I'd like the Bonk Boy (1), the Scotch Bonnet (0.66), the Rogue’s Col Roule (1.66), the Familiar Fez (0.66) and the Grenadier's Softcap (1) for 5 Refined please, if they're still available.

Scipius said:
That's not a problem for me. I'd like the Bonk Boy (1), the Scotch Bonnet (0.66), the Rogue’s Col Roule (1.66), the Familiar Fez (0.66) and the Grenadier's Softcap (1) for 5 Refined please, if they're still available.

Yeah dude, the title is clickable for my steam profile.

Nice one mate.

Dakota47

I'd like to trade strange weapons.

Want: Ullapool Caber, Syringe Gun, Bone Saw, Pistol
Have: Wrench, Medi Gun, Powerjack, Revolver, Sydney Sleeper, Jarate, Chargin' Targe

Backpack here, Steam profile here.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Anyone want to trade for an Otolaryngologist's mirror or a German Gonzila?

I don't really play medic and if I can get hats I'd like a pyro or soldier hat.

I guess I'll venture in a trade server to sell this Anger. Best offer I've gotten is a genuine stahlheim, but the sheet says its worth is 3 ref compared to Anger's 4 ref.

Got the #40 Whiff of Brimstone for FDU + Ref. Got the Engie pencil hat for 2 craft hats I don't wear anymore. I think I've done pretty well today.

I could probably flip that Whiff for 3x what I paid for it...but I really wanted one anyway.

Dakota47 said:

Have: Wrench, Medi Gun, Powerjack, Revolver, Sydney Sleeper, Jarate, Chargin' Targe

I don't know prices but i will trade you a bone saw strange for a medigun strange as I play medic alot

mojiimbo

Dakota47 said:

Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a Syringe Gun I would trade for a Jarate.

Dakota47

mojiimbo said:
Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a Syringe Gun I would trade for a Jarate.

arts&crafts said:
I don't know prices but i will trade you a bone saw strange for a medigun strange as I play medic alot

Yes, please! Just add me. Info in the links.

EDIT Thanks A&C!

I ain't even mad. I wish I had one to sell.

and I'm surprised people aren't waiting at least until the drop reset to see if they can get a #30 drop of their own.

Dreams-Visions said:
Sweet Jesus. A guy just got a Bud for his Strange Kritzkrieg.

o_0

All for a weapon that...simply keeps count.
I have no clue if it was real but some guy was offering a unusual hat for that series 30 craft.

MatthewB92 said:
I have no clue if it was real but some guy was offering a unusual hat for that series 30 craft.
If it was a low tier unusual, it's possible.

though offering it for just a crate is risky because you might not get a Machina (which seem to go the highest) or Kritzkrieg (which are in the same ballpark).

Trading a low-tier unusual (like a flies Coupe) is something most with those hats welcome and trading for a crate or Machina allows them to acquire instant liquidity. It's very hard to sell 1.5 buds unusuals...but damn easy to sell a 1.5 buds Machina.

XeroSauce

Dreams-Visions said:
If it was a low tier unusual, it's possible.

though offering it for just a crate is risky because you might not get a Machina (which seem to go the highest) or Kritzkrieg (which are in the same ballpark).

Trading a low-tier unusual (like a flies Coupe) is something most with those hats welcome and trading for a crate or Machina allows them to acquire instant liquidity. It's very hard to sell 1.5 buds unusuals...but damn easy to sell a 1.5 buds Machina.

So pretty much, getting a #30 crate drop is like winning the TF2 lottery. There are still people richer then you but this beats months and months of refined.

Deadbeat

Banned
Sgt.Pepper said:
I give up. Selling a G. Anger for 3 ref, just buy it.
Would you still take a G. Stalhelm?
Dreams-Visions said:
and I'm surprised people aren't waiting at least until the drop reset to see if they can get a #30 drop of their own.
That could be said for ANY new group of items released. But people will pay big big bucks to get it a day earlier than everyone else.

Top Bottom