• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

^ it says 4+/-

If I was thinking of trading it, I would list it on TF2TP (new servers so it's not slow anymore) and TF2 Outpost, and keep bumping it. You'll get some good offers, and also some bad ones. Make sure you put "don't add me" in the notes, so you don't have people bugging you.

Or just search on TF2 Outpost. (Search on TF2TP is disabled currently)

Wendel Clark said:
^ it says 4+/-

If I was thinking of trading it, I would list it on TF2TP (new servers so it's not slow anymore) and TF2 Outpost, and keep bumping it. You'll get some good offers, and also some bad ones. Make sure you put "don't add me" in the notes, so you don't have people bugging you.

Or just search on TF2 Outpost. (Search on TF2TP is disabled currently)
I did that.

This is after 4 minutes: http://tf2tp.com/trade.php?trade=3514024

mojiimbo

Search hasn't been working for days on TF2TP so no one is going to read it. If you're lucky you'll get 90 seconds of exposure every 30 minutes or whenever you decide to bump it from the people reading the "recent" page .

No one can see anything on that link since it isn't our trade. You'll have to screenshot it. And yeah, listing it on TF2 Outpost is a good bet too since search actually works there.

Wendel Clark said:
No one can see anything on that link since it isn't our trade. You'll have to screenshot it. And yeah, listing it on TF2 Outpost is a good bet too since search actually works there.
Oh didn't know. Well, I'm getting offered the outpost or meet the medic taunt. Since Mojimbo just told me the worth, I'll hold on to it.

I'll repost my offer for Professor Speks for the new page. According to the spreadsheet they're worth 1 ref, but I'll take most any offers.

I'm also currently looking for a Strange Axtinguisher and a Pip Boy. I'll buy each for 1 ref, or if you're interested in the aforementioned Professor Speks that'll work too.

Finally, I have a Buckaroo's Hat (for the Engineer). If I get a good offer for it, I'd be happy to sell; otherwise I might just craft it against my last spare Manniversary Hat and try my luck.

PM if interested in any of the above!

vanty

I just traded 2 rec for a strange Axting, that was a pretty decent trade yeah? Especially since I know nothing of values just pyro's my main class so I wanted something different and seemed fair.

Then I got what I know is a ridiculously good trade. Guy said he's buying a Liberty Launcher for a refined, I remember I have one that I don't use so quickly hit him up before someone else jumps on it. I think I originally gave like two scrap for the Liberty Launcher soon after it was added, so a big profit ahah. Hopefully I can use this ref and one of my hats I don't want for that new Mexican pyro hat at some point.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Selling Clan Pride for Metal/Keys. Price, I don't know.
eRA2Z.jpg

So are basic stranges worth anything? I have a eyelander and sydney sleeper but dont really use either. Do stranges go 1 for 1 if i wanted like a medigun or sniper rifle?

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
arts&crafts said:
So are basic stranges worth anything? I have a eyelander and sydney sleeper but dont really use either. Do stranges go 1 for 1 if i wanted like a medigun or sniper rifle?

Stranges vary in value, I think Medigun/Sniper Rifle are worth more than Eyelander/Sleeper. All depends on how "good" the weapon is generally considered.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have any idea on how much the Conscientious Objector is worth yet? Got it in a drop yesterday, but since I mostly don't use default melee weapons and don't have a Decal Tool I'd like to trade it away.

I keep getting offers of about a Ref for it, and since it drops just like a normal weapon anyways I'm pretty tempted to make the trade.

ExMachina said:
Anyone have any idea on how much the Conscientious Objector is worth yet? Got it in a drop yesterday, but since I mostly don't use default melee weapons and don't have a Decal Tool I'd like to trade it away.

I keep getting offers of about a Ref for it, and since it drops just like a normal weapon anyways I'm pretty tempted to make the trade.

That sounds about right. Whoever takes it still has to buy a Decal Tool, so 1 ref is probably fair.

Masaki_

divisionbyzorro said:
At least 3 buds, right? This is getting into really valuable item territory, which is way way beyond the waters in which I normally play.

Really? I'll trade it for 3 buds or Deus Ex:HR, by the way.

Edit: SOLD

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Just want to put a warning out to people: Store-bought items are tradeable but not craftable, but they won't show up as non-craftable in TF2 trading or in backpack viewers. So use Steam trading (where the store-bought items don't show up as tradeable at all) until Valve changes this.

http://forums.steamgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2179291

divisionbyzorro said:
That sounds about right. Whoever takes it still has to buy a Decal Tool, so 1 ref is probably fair.
Thought so. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

XeroSauce

arts&crafts said:
I'll buy both for two reclaimed total. I need to round out my strange collection.

XeroSauce said:
I'll buy both for two reclaimed total. I need to round out my strange collection.

sure add me my account name is opa_raul

also since I am a noob I thought I would keep you guys posted on my
blizzardsamur-eye.jpg

After 2 days on sourceop I have had 2 offers the highest being 230. Everyone is telling me that is way too low.. If you guys think I can get a lot higher would someone with good rep on sourceop want to try selling it and I would give them a cut? I even said I would take promos/buds as they seem to be easy to sell.

OK so my Builder Blueprint for both a Flamboyant Flamenco, Cremator's Conscienc, and some Keys is an ok trade? Over, under? I have no clue how this stuff works :\

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MatthewB92 said:
OK so my Builder Blueprint for both a Flamboyant Flamenco, Cremator's Conscienc, and some Keys is an ok trade? Over, under? I have no clue how this stuff works :\
~11 ref(?) + 2.33 per key should equal around 15. I'd say if you found a person who wants it try 3 keys, but take 2. Those Pyro items should be much easier to sell, just turn them around quick.

Note I am not an expert.
Dechaios said:
1 refined + 2 reclaimed + 1 key for it?
I have had a ~7 ref and ~9 ref offer for it, so I'm going to decline.

DarkKyo

KingOfKong said:
anything not #1 is likely worth about the same as a non numbered one.
Not true. Some guy gave me 6 keys for my #10 Hat With No Name.

I still have my #9 Gym Rat. I may keep it for now...

MatthewB92 said:
Try to check other trades with the same item but a higher AND lower number. Then decide between.

I think you could get a bills and some other items though.

Top Bottom