• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

moojito

Bakphoon said:
Just wondering, what is a Green energy Blighted Beak exactly worth? I'm getting some fun offers for it already (Like Burning flames festivizer or sunbeams Buckaroos). Would it be possible to get a unusual Team Captain for the Beak?

He're is a picture of it:

http://i.imgur.com/sBKeJ.jpg

Edit: I just want to know if got a good trade or if I got ripped off :/ (I gave Max' + Green Energy Bombing run for it)

Edit 2:After looking it up on TF2Unusual its apparently worth $160 ( there is a buyer for that price), Not that bad :3

I don't know what the motivation of a heavy trader is (ie if you actually play a lot), but I'd say from a purely aesthetic point of view the hat looks pretty cool, so if you like playing medic I'd definitely stick with it.

Bakphoon

moojito said:
I don't know what the motivation of a heavy trader is (ie if you actually play a lot), but I'd say from a purely aesthetic point of view the hat looks pretty cool, so if you like playing medic I'd definitely stick with it.

Well, i play TF2 but even if i like playing Medic, Soldier is my most played class. I wish i could trade it for an unusual Team Captain, but i doubt i would get even a fetti one for it :/

I got already 2 Soldier hats offered, even high tier effects, but i don't like the Hats D:

(Smoking Softcap or Scorching Jumper Jeepcap)

Thank you TF2 Warehouse! I offloaded 2 refined, a Strange Direct Hit I never used, and some dupe weapons, and I ended up with three Strange weapons (Sniper Rifle, Axtinguisher, Shotgun) and a Stockbroker's Scarf.

DarkKyo

Bakphoon said:
Just wondering, what is a Green energy Blighted Beak exactly worth? I'm getting some fun offers for it already (Like Burning flames festivizer or sunbeams Buckaroos). Would it be possible to get a unusual Team Captain for the Beak?

Edit: I just want to know if got a good trade or if I got ripped off :/ (I gave Max' + Green Energy Bombing run for it)

Edit 2:After looking it up on TF2Unusual its apparently worth $160 ( there is a buyer for that price), Not that bad :3
Base your unusual trades on what you like the most, not what other people price things at.

Beauty and worth are in the eye of the beholder! An unusual will be valued differently depending on your tastes.

Still got most of my crates for sale. Add me on Steam (link in profile).

#3 x 2: 1 scrap each
#5 x 1: 1 scrap
#7 x 5: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#8 x 5: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#9 x 3: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#16 x 2: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#17 x 3: 1 weapon each or all 3 for 2 weapons
#18 x 2: 2 crates for 1 weapon
#23 x 8: 1 weapon each
#24 x 1: 1 weapon
#25 x 4: 1 weapon each
#26 x 11: 1 weapon each
#27 x 5: 1 weapon each
#28 x 3: 1 weapon each
#29 x 3: 1 scrap each

Tkawsome said:
Selling a conscientious objector if anyone is interested. I'm looking for ~2.66 refined but I'll accept a key or any interesting hats.

Also have a Scottish Handshake for two reclaimed.

Still up for sale if anyone wants these. Willing to negotiate on the Objector price too, so feel free to give me an offer.

DarkKyo

Trading a couple strange half-zatoichi.. anyone interested?

Specifically looking for a strange degreaser but I'd take metal offers too.

Tenck

Bakphoon said:

It's worth nothing, I swear!

I'll give you a regular scattergun. It's rare!

Acerac

Banned
If anyone a strange axtinguisher/strange degreaser/attendant up for trade I'd love to hear from you. I've had a hankering to play pyro lately.

DarkKyo

Can someone explain to me how I am supposed to use tf2 warehouse? I was in the trade queue for over an hour and nothing...

Where is the bot? Do I have to be in TF2 to get him to talk to me?

Dechaios said:
Ohhh well that would explain it.. thanks!

When they are up I do I have to be in TF2? I just can't imagine a bot trying to friend me for steam trade lol

No, but every time I tried to do a Steam trade, Steam would dump me out and cancel the trade. Happened 4 times before I gave up.

The bot will send you a friend invite, you accept it, it will send you a Steam trade invite in a chat window, you accept it, then you make a trade as quickly as possible (there's a time limit so the queue can keep moving). Then the bot de-friends you.

It's simple.

DarkKyo

EmCeeGramr said:
The bot will send you a friend invite, you accept it, it will send you a Steam trade invite in a chat window, you accept it, then you make a trade as quickly as possible (there's a time limit so the queue can keep moving). Then the bot de-friends you.

It's simple.
I see, sounds easy enough.... Thanks.

So in general, the Warehouse isn't that good of a deal. I could see how it could be a good way to quickly offload items that are typically hard to sell (like vintages and mid/low-level stranges), but you take a pretty big hit in value. The best use I've found is a quick way to offload higher-valued regular weapons; I just turned five dropped Deus Ex weapons into a Strange Axtinguisher.

EDIT: I suppose they're also good if you're missing regular weapons somewhere along the line, and if they could build up a good storehouse of hats, having a one-stop shop for grabbing random hats could be useful too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
divisionbyzorro said:
So in general, the Warehouse isn't that good of a deal. I could see how it could be a good way to quickly offload items that are typically hard to sell (like vintages and mid/low-level stranges), but you take a pretty big hit in value. The best use I've found is a quick way to offload higher-valued regular weapons; I just turned five dropped Deus Ex weapons into a Strange Axtinguisher.

EDIT: I suppose they're also good if you're missing regular weapons somewhere along the line, and if they could build up a good storehouse of hats, having a one-stop shop for grabbing random hats could be useful too.
Hopefully they would be useful once they start taking crates.

Heavy's Sandvich's Pre-Winter Sale

Everything must go

UPDATED LIST

Scout

Batter’s Helm (2 reclaimed)

Soldier

Soldier’s Stash (2 reclaimed)
Tyrant’s Helm (2 reclaimed)
Honcho’s Headgear (2 refined)
Stout Shako (1 refined)
Genuine Stahlhelm (2 refined)

Pyro

Vintage Pyro’s Beanie (2 refined)
Respectless Rubber Glove (1 refined)
Prancer’s Pride (1 refined)

Demo

Glengarry Bonnet (2 reclaimed)

Heavy

Vintage Tough Guy’s Toque (1.66 refined)
Football Helmet (1 refined)
Copper’s Hard Top (1 refined)
Genuine Dread Knot (!.66 refined)

Medic

Prussian Pickelhaube (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Geisha Boy (2 refined)

Sniper

Genuine Machina (1.33 refined)

Professional Panama (1 refined)
Desert Marauder (2 refined)

Spy

The Big Kill (2 Bills)
The Genuine Diamondback (2 reclaimed)
Genuine Nanobalaclava (2 refined)

All Classes

Towering Pillar of Hats (2 refined)
Resurrection Associate Pin (1.66 refined)

Edit: I might have to bundle a few things.

Alienups

Selling my strange crap

1 strange Boston Basher
1 strange Crusaders crossbow
1 strange Mad Milk
1 strange Half-Zatoichi
1 strange Sydney Sleeper
2 strange axtinguishers
1 strange ambassador
1 strange Razorback

offers in metal.

Alienups

Alienups said:
Selling my strange crap

1 strange Boston Basher
1 strange Crusaders crossbow
1 strange Mad Milk
1 strange Half-Zatoichi
1 strange Sydney Sleeper
2 strange axtinguishers
1 strange ambassador
1 strange Razorback

offers in metal.

+

1 strange Sniper Rifle
1 strange Eyelander

This post is probably better here:

That's it I'm going to try to get a Maul. I'm going to waste the shit out of some pryo class tokens and some melee pyro tokens. Anyone want to donate to the SteveWinwood needs your worthless axetingushers fund?

divisionbyzorro said:
I'd 1:1 the Schadenfreude for a Team Captain.
I'd have to really think about it. I love that hat, and then Soldier/Heavy/Medic would be hatless D=

Like a dirty f2p!
Just joking f2p!

Anyone got any paper masks they wanna sell?

I have two Heavy ones, kinda wanna try and collect them all (even though trading would probably be easier), so I'll take any non-Heavy class for the Heavy one.

Top Bottom