• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

I guess I'll repost my trades for a new page for all of us 50-per-pagers:

Selling
  • 38 crates. Make an offer!
  • Taunt: The Schadenfruede. 3 keys, 7 ref, or a Team Captain.

EDIT: I'm planning on cashing the taunt into TF2WH this evening if nobody claims it. I'm not really a big fan of this particular custom taunt, so I'd rather get some credit that I can spend to buy random stuff I've been looking for.

EDIT2: It's gone.

Crystalkoen

So, I'm looking to trade some of the stuff clogging up my backpack for a game or two on my Steam wishlist.
Here's the Backpack.
About the only things I'm outright not willing to trade are Vintage Pyro and Medic items. Just about everything else would be fair game.

Jagxyz

Trading these hats
• Black Bill's Hat
• Tyrolean
• Defiant Spartan
• Tough Guy Toque
• Pyromancer mask

and

any items from my backpack (however many you think is fair).
- can melt weapons into more metal if you want.

For - $20 PSN card.

thanks, message on GAF if interested.

Greyvvolf

I've got some misc. items to trade:

Fancy Dress Uniform #4614 - Lvl. 90 - 5 Refined
Villain's Veil - Lvl. 55 - 2.66 Refined
Villain's Veil - Lvl. 74 - 2.66 Refined

Don't have metal? I am interested in the following items:

Birdcage
Stereoscopic Shades
A Whiff of the Old Brimstone
Surgeon's Stethoscope

My Steam ID

Bakphoon

I'm selling a Smoking Softcap. (i have no paypal, but the c/o is $190) It looks awesome with Mutton chops + pipe.

But no one is offering promos so far D:

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
chiym1992 said:
been looking for a strange rocket launcher on tf2wh...

is that not likely to happen?
Not really, most people don't just happen to have extras laying around (The first 3 strange crates had pretty small runs), and the ones that do get added go fast. Maybe if TF2WH ups the price.

The Series 31 Stranges are all really common though. I was thinking of picking up a mad milk, but I think I'll wait for the price to tank first. Series 30 though, haven't seen a single one hit TF2WH yet.

So far from TF2WH, I have gotten 4 Polycount Hats, the Made Man Misc, and about 10 Strange Weapons. The bulk of what I traded in was lots and lots of masks. Also a bunch of Tokens to keep trying to get a Three Rune Blade.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
For Trade

Everything on pages 1-2: http://www.tf2b.com/?id=exmakina

Including...

Crates - all 31 for a scrap
Strange Black Box - 1.33 Ref
Villain's Veil - 2.66 Ref
Googly Gazer - 2.66 Ref
Halloween Event Masks - Demoman x2, Scout, I'm looking for a Medic Mask

Looking For

Name and Description Tags
Strange Grenade Launcher
Strange Sticky Bomb Launcher
Couvre Corner

Paying the spreadsheet cost in metal for 'em.

Selling/Trading:
Vintage: Football helmet, Officer's Ushanka, Prussian Picklehaube Non-V: Prussian Picklehaube, Carouser's Capotain, Rimmed Raincatcher, Sober Stuntman, Professionals Panama
Paints: Rust, Grey, -216 x2, Purple x3, Orange, Tincture
Misc: Name Tag x5, Descp Tag x2

vehn

I just gave someone a Tough Guy's Toque w/ Orbitting Planets + Pocket medic, and I received a Mining Light w/ Scorching Flames. Was this is a good deal for me? I know that scorching flames is one of the best ones

mojiimbo

KingOfKong said:
yes, do you have one for sale? kinda looking for a vintage one so hopefully thats what you have. I will still contemplate non vintage though depending on the price you will sell it :).
It's a regular craftable Baker Boy, unfortunately. You can have it for 1.33 ref if you'd like. If you'd rather hold out for a vintage then I understand.

mojiimbo said:
It's a regular craftable Baker Boy, unfortunately. You can have it for 1.33 ref if you'd like. If you'd rather hold out for a vintage then I understand.

thats a fair price, i will take it. lemme know your steam name and i will add ya. or add me: MustacheBandit

demosthenes said:
Selling/Trading:
Vintage: Football helmet, Officer's Ushanka, Prussian Picklehaube Non-V: Prussian Picklehaube, Carouser's Capotain, Rimmed Raincatcher, Sober Stuntman, Professionals Panama
I'm interested in some of your name and description tags. let me know you're price, please. PM me or something.

XeroSauce

demosthenes said:
Selling/Trading:

How much for the bolds?

Just got ahold of a Strange Ubersaw. The current offer I was given so far was 2 Ref, anybody have any offers they want to give before I trade it?

Edit: It's been traded.

DJ Crimson said:
Just got ahold of a Strange Ubersaw. The current offer I was given so far was 2 Ref, anybody have any offers they want to give before I trade it?

Edit: It's been traded.

FFFFuuuuu, I want that ._.

I happen to have a decal tool for sale. Some metal would be nice. I think the spreadsheet has it at 3 refined. Still, I like Spy and Pyro hats and I'm very easy to please.
Steam ID is echthgreat!

echthegreat said:
I happen to have a decal tool for sale. Some metal would be nice. I think the spreadsheet has it at 3 refined. Still, I like Spy and Pyro hats and I'm very easy to please.
The only Pyro hat I have for trade is the Napper's Respite, and I think that's underpaying. Interested in a Hat With No Name or Villain's Veil at all?

Thanks to an awesome individual, I have a small surplus of the Halloween paper masks.

I have:

All out! Sorry!

And, I will give them free to those who need them!

I will check your profile to see if the achievement is earned or not!

Edit: Updated
Edit2: Updated
Edit3: Updated
Edit4: Final update

Is white paint + 1.66 ref a fair trade for Sight for Sore Eyes, or am I overpaying? People can't seem to decide the price for them. >_>

I totally reserved a Strange Grenade Launcher on TF2WH this morning at about 8AM while at work.

I then clicked 'trade' religiously every hour to make sure I still had it when I got home. No, I don't feel dirty about that.

Ah, dammit. The item manager app doesn't warn you when you melt untradable items (achievements items), and I got an untradeable scrap now. lol

Top Bottom