• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Have: The Emerald Jarate (Medic BP)
Have: Futenkhamen (Scout feet)

LF: Soldier, Pyro, Scout or Medic hat.

if anyone can do that 1:1 trade for one of them, I'd appreciate it.

Anyone want to trade for the Can Opener?

54px-RED_Can_Opener.png

I have the Soldier costume arms. I'll trade it for the Pyro costume head or tail.

I also have the Can Opener and B'Ankh. I'm looking for the other Pyro costume piece, or any Sniper costume piece.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
divisionbyzorro said:
Sweet.

I'll be back from work in a few hours; I'll add you then if you're still interested.

Sounds good.

I have Emerald Jarate and Shoestring Budget. I am looking for the Idiot Box (soldier hat) and can trade both those items for it.

Firebrand

Right now I have:

Futankhamun (scout)
Scottish Snarl (demo)

Looking for:

Buzz Killer (engy)
Idiot Box (soldier)
Steel Pipes (soldier)

webrunner

anyone have any spare hats they'd like a ref for? I finally got up to some refined nad i'm looking to buy.

http://www.tf2b.com/?id=webrunner also if anyone wants an extra weapon (first page.. scrap each) or a crate (any page.. weapon per), or a nanobalaclava or coppers hard top (taking offers) i have extras of those.

Juravsky

I have pyro wings, heavy boots and the other heavy misc. I'm looking for the medic hat (Einstein). My Steam ID is ysabell. Add me or PM me if interested.

Alienups

Taco_Human said:
I have a spare Pyro Tail as well. I'm looking for an engie Fly Head. Give me a PM.

Juravsky said:
I have pyro wings, heavy boots and the other heavy misc. I'm looking for the medic hat (Einstein). My Steam ID is ysabell. Add me or PM me if interested.

sent you both a pm

Loam

A Dog Chasing Cars said:
I have a strange knife.

Dangit. Of course I see this post after I go on a crafting spree. Are you looking for anything in particular? I have tons of vintage items if your into that sort of thing.

I've decided after messing around with it for an hour today that I really don't want to deal with Halloween any more. As such, I figure it only fair to sell off my Halloween gear now. Has a fair price in metal been established in the community yet? I have the following costume items:

• Pyro - Tail
  • Pyro - Wings
  • Medic - Backpack
  • Scout - Necklace (B'Ankh)
  • Heavy - Hat

Is it too much to ask for a refined for all five? I dunno. Make an offer. Metal is good, or the equivalent in Strange weapons I don't already have (http://tf2b.com/id/divisionbyzorro). I'll take most anything really. Hell, I'll toss in last year's Soldier paper bag mask too since I randomly picked it up today.

I believe they can be crafted, so asking 1 ref for each should be fine. That's the price of a normal craft hat anyway.

Edit: At least, the wiki and trade sites led me to that conclusion.

Cipherr

If I can get TFWH to actually do the fucking trade for the item I want to buy this will be great. Their whole shit keeps going offline.

I did get an unreal amount of points though for tossing in a bunch of duplicate items I had from the summer coolers, and other duplicate items.

Sgt.Pepper said:
I believe they can be crafted, so asking 1 ref for each should be fine. That's the price of a normal craft hat anyway.

Edit: At least, the wiki and trade sites led me to that conclusion.

Wait...they can be crafted? Valve is giving away craftable items? I will test this and report back.

EDIT: No, it does not work. There doesn't appear to be any recipe that takes them.

Sgt.Pepper said:
Please try. I'm not very sure about it, and I don't think anyone has been trying such thing.

Also, they did give the paper hats. ;)

True, but that was one per account. They didn't drop on every server every five minutes. :)

Selling the following Stranges:

Black Box 1x
The Direct Hit 1x
Razorback 2x (Cannot get rid of these things to save my life)
The Pain Train 1x

Also have two #32 crates and a #31 since people seem to be looking for them.

got extra pyro HAUNTED fallen wings...looking for one of the other 2 pyro items HAUNTED...1:1

got a tail....now i need to grind up some horns

I've got a couple of duplicate Halloween items that I'm looking for a 1:1 trade for if anyone is interested:

Have:
Silver Bullet lvl 44 (Haunted)
The Legend of Bugfoot lvl 7
The Legend of Bugfoot lvl 23
Garlic Flank Stake lvl 89
Griffin's Gog lvl 41
Shoestring Budget lvl 31
Frontier Flyboy lvl 10

Want:
Fallen Angel
Tail from the Crypt
Buzz Killer