• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

I have 3 keys I want to trade (and some metal). I'm looking for offers, but I mainly want hats and misc items:

Things I might be interested:

- Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet
- Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe
- Dragon Born Helmet
- Sign of the Wolf's School
- Hero's Tail
- Last Breath
- Stereoscopic Shades
- Noh Mercy

I'll check any offer of course.

I have 3 keys I want to trade (and some metal). I'm looking for offers, but I mainly want hats and misc items:

Things I might be interested:

- Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet
- Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe
- Dragon Born Helmet
- Sign of the Wolf's School
- Hero's Tail
- Last Breath
- Stereoscopic Shades
- Noh Mercy

I'll check any offer of course.

Would you be interested in a Lucky Shot soldier hat? They're going for about 2-3 keys right now as theyre newer and not much of them. Ive got one im looking to sell.

Would you be interested in a Lucky Shot soldier hat? They're going for about 2-3 keys right now as theyre newer and not much of them. Ive got one im looking to sell.

Sorry, but I only have one key left now. I'll probably trade it for metal anyway, makes everything a lot more easier.

Looking for a GRU, and 2 Jags. Trading 1:1.

Or, if you can spare me the trouble of crafting, I'll trade a reclaimed for both a Holiday Punch and Eureka Effect.

Turaina

Neo Member
Looking for a festive sniper rifle or festive medigun, willing to trade a refined metal. PM me if you're willing to trade. Thanks!

This is *really* starting to get under my skin:

Steamtradetypical.jpg

I am looking for :
- Soda poper
- Backburner
- Your Eternal Reward
- Axtinguisher
- Powerjack
- Detonator

I am a poor gaffer so I can't trade two random for one of these. Please offer me something like 3 random for two of these. I also have a duelist thingy, I can offer if anyone interested.

Grinchy

Banned
I started converting my metal into keys when I found someone doing 2.5ref each. Now I have a bunch of keys and no use for them, just as I had no use for the metal.

I need them to put out an expensive item that I really want. Where the hell is my strange huntsman anyway?

I started converting my metal into keys when I found someone doing 2.5ref each. Now I have a bunch of keys and no use for them, just as I had no use for the metal.

I need them to put out an expensive item that I really want. Where the hell is my strange huntsman anyway?

Go for a full strange collection!

Or just open crates for the hell of it.

XeroSauce

Trading a clean Schadenfreude for 4 ref.

I'm actually on my way towards a full Strange Collection, it's that blasted Crate 30 that's holding me back.

Trading a clean Schadenfreude for 4 ref.

I'm actually on my way towards a full Strange Collection, it's that blasted Crate 30 that's holding me back.

And those things just keep getting more expensive. I prioritized them a while back, and they've gone up since. I think the Machina and Kritzkrieg go for 10 keys and the Gunslinger for 8 (the other stuff is slightly more reasonably priced).

The only problem with the Strange collection is that it never ends! I deliberately chose not to go for the festives (mostly because they're ugly, partially because they're expensive), but new crates keep coming out!

So I just managed to trade the unusual I got from tangmaster. Personally it feels like an upgrade, although it's basically equivalent in the unusual marketplace.

I went from this:

iKLUi.png

To this:

agApl.png

From a class I don't ever play to a class I often play! Hooray!

So I just managed to trade the unusual I got from tangmaster. Personally it feels like an upgrade, although it's basically equivalent in the unusual marketplace.

I went from this:

iKLUi.png

To this:

agApl.png

From a class I don't ever play to a class I often play! Hooray!

Very nice

i just wish i was better at engy though

Top Bottom