• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

MNC

How much are Bill's hat and Earbuds worth in

Money
Keys
Refs

?

I was thinking about 10 bucks for bills, 27 for earbuds.

Money
Keys
Refs

?

that's about right on the Bills and Buds.

assume keys are about $1.60.

assume Refs are about $0.65.

you can do the rest of the math from there.

I've always been curious as to why keys are worth about 2.33 refined when that would only amount to around $1.50. Is there some secret underground key trading ring or is this soley due to deflation from mass duping?

Tenck

Money
Keys
Refs

?

I believe Bill's is around $15 and Earbuds were $28 last I checked.

Edit: Looking for a Max's Severed Head.

desh

I have an extra V. Shooter's Sola Topi I'm trying to offload. Ideally, I'd like a V. Safe'n'sound for it, but I'm open to other offers as well.

Hi all,

pretty new to tf2.

don't really have nethin to trade that you probably don't already have but maybe somebody could trade me stuff i dont want for stuff they dont want

or maybe just wanna be kind and help the new kids out

who knows

also anyone wanna suggest what i can do with stuff i dont want

thanks

PM if you wanna trade/help me out

Firebrand

Looking to trade metal for these:
  • Surgeon's Stethoscope
  • Physician's Procedure Mask
  • Taunt: Meet the Medic
  • Fancy Dress Uniform (uncraftable)
  • Taunt: High Five (uncraftable)
  • Safe'n'Sound (uncraftable)

SourceOP website messed up for anyone else? I had an item auction going on, but I can't seem to get anything out of the site most of today, PHP errors all over the place.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm looking for a Strange standard Flamer. By chance does anyone have any for trade, and if so, how much Reclaimed metal are you looking for?

Just dropping back in to say thanks to the folks in this thread who gave me some advice in the thread or via PM on selling that rare Vintage Companion Cube that I had. Barring some type of paypal chargeback business that I guess could still happen (though I feel rather good about the buyer) the deal all went pretty swimmingly. Plus I worked the deal to swap some gift games as well, so even if a chargeback happened I'd still have Skyrim, Arkham City and The Witcher 2, so not too shabby even then.

Just dropping back in to say thanks to the folks in this thread who gave me some advice in the thread or via PM on selling that rare Vintage Companion Cube that I had. Barring some type of paypal chargeback business that I guess could still happen (though I feel rather good about the buyer) the deal all went pretty swimmingly. Plus I worked the deal to swap some gift games as well, so even if a chargeback happened I'd still have Skyrim, Arkham City and The Witcher 2, so not too shabby even then.

Nice. It just cosmetics people!

Grinchy

Banned
anyone else see this on TF2TP?

zbC1X.png

Ok, I have a lot of items that I'm finally going to turn into scrap metal. If anyone wants to save one of this from a fatal destiny, I'll trade them for one scrap metal a piece.

The Sandman x2
The Hunsman x6
The Razor Back x4
The Tribalman’s Shiv x2
Jarate x2
Darwin’s Danger Shield x2
The Pain Train x5
The Gunboats x2
The Half-Zatoichi x1
The Scotman’s Skullcutter x3
The Eyelander x3
The Chargin’ Targe x3
The Ubersaw x4
The Kritzkrieg x1
The Quick-Fix x1
The Vita-Saw x2
The Overdose x1
The Fists of Steel x1
Gloves of Runnig Urgently x2
The Sanvich x8
Natasha x4
The Homewrecker x4
The Axtinguisher x5
The Back Scratcher x2
The Backburner x4
The Flare Gun x5
The Sharpened Volcano Fragment x1
The Degreaser x1
The Dead Ringer x6
The Cloac and Dagger x3
The Big Earner x2
The Ambassador x1
Frontier Justice x4
The Gunslinger x3
The Jag x2
The Southern Hospitality x1

Phloxy

Trading my entire backpack, and any future hats I receive from pre-orders, for a game or two on steam. Pm me if interested.

Top Bottom