• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

What's the going price for Strange Huntsman?

24-26 keys

tumblr_l9dv8dB3Tf1qcot12.jpg

I have a hunch that TF2WH paid the seller the appropriate equivalent in credits, and there was a database error on their part for their sell price.

Fake edit: nope, just checked, they currently have Strange Huntsman listed at 160 credits buy, 225 sell (same price as normal Huntsman)

I wonder who sold it.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I have a hunch that TF2WH paid the seller the appropriate equivalent in credits, and there was a database error on their part for their sell price.

Fake edit: nope, just checked, they currently have Strange Huntsman listed at 160 credits buy, 225 sell (same price as normal Huntsman)

I wonder who sold it.

Yeah, this happens whenever any new items come out, I'm not sure why they don't add a price immediately so that people don't get screwed.

I wonder who sold it.

You buy me one?

Sajjaja

Need some advice:

I'm trading a CS:GO beta, and someone has offered "Apparition Aspect, Moonman Backpack, Spine Chilling Skull 2010, Strange Mad Milk, Meet the Medic taunt, Pyro Halloween set." Good deal?

Also, feel free to offer for it as well.

Need some advice:

I'm trading a CS:GO beta, and someone has offered "Apparition Aspect, Moonman Backpack, Spine Chilling Skull 2010, Strange Mad Milk, Meet the Medic taunt, Pyro Halloween set." Good deal?

Also, feel free to offer for it as well.

The price for CS:Go is going down day by day. Current value is approximately $30-40 on ebay.

What I can tell you is that you are getting burned if you take that trade.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
People are trading CS:GO for as low as 13 keys from what I've been seeing on tf2 outpost.

A ton of keys just went out though, may go back up in a few days.

Tenck

If anyone has a Strange Sapper, I'd like to work out a deal.

Anything above 15 keys and I'd rather not be contacted.

Ryan_

Is anyone actually making real money with TF2 trading and/or idling? If so, what is the most profitable way to do it? Sell ref? Sell keys? Trade ref for keys to open crates and sell the inside?

Tenck

Is anyone actually making real money with TF2 trading and/or idling? If so, what is the most profitable way to do it? Sell ref? Sell keys? Trade ref for keys to open crates and sell the inside?

Since you asked for most profitable, selling unusuals is.

XeroSauce

Make ref, sell for keys, buy unusuals low and sell high. The market is very ugly right now because everyone is getting sick of key/bud hoarders.

Sajjaja

Im curious, can anyone give an estimate (in USD) what my inventory is worth? i dont play TF2, so i dont know what buds and keys are etc.

Thanks

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Talezz/inventory

I would say sub $10, and that's for the top row alone (The going rate for a refined is $1 right?). But I don't think anyone would buy it for money really. Everything else is pretty useless or everyone already has.

If you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands >_>

MedIC86

I would say +/- $10, and that's for the top row alone (The going rate for a refined is $1 right?). But I don't think anyone would buy it for money really. Everything else is pretty useless or everyone already has.

If you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands >_>

I know that people dont buy for IRL money, but sometimes people trade for steam games.

Sajjaja

I know that people dont buy for IRL money, but sometimes people trade for steam games.

You should be able to get a game, since apparently, according to popular belief, the value of games get halved in TF2 trading.... idk what the logic is (something to do with Steam sales?), but that's how it goes lol.

You should be able to get a game, since apparently, according to popular belief, the value of games get halved in TF2 trading.... idk what the logic is (something to do with Steam sales?), but that's how it goes lol.

Yup. Whenever a game goes on sale for sub 10 or 5 dollars, people like to buy a bunch of copies, and then after a few weeks after the sale ended, they resell em for normal value.

MedIC86

Yup. Whenever a game goes on sale for sub 10 or 5 dollars, people like to buy a bunch of copies, and then after a few weeks after the sale ended, they resell em for normal value.

lol, didnt know it was such a 'thing'...

btw if i want to trade, is there anywhere to go were people can be trusted?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Steam Trades Forum.

Don't need trust because Steam inventories are linked, so they put the game in the trade window and you put your TF2 items up.

Sajjaja

Like Hazaro said, you can trade there for safest, or you can even look here on gaf. I've made 2 trades that didn't involve both parties exchanging our respective goods through Steam trading and no problems.

Looking for the following:

-The High Five Taunt
-Meet the Medic Taunt

-A Rather Festive Tree
-The Company Man

PM Me if you're selling any of the above.

Top Bottom