• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

I want a Crocodile Smile.

Here ya go

p738650888-2.jpg

I purchased the Humble Bundle 5 before realizing that I already owned all the games in it (thought I was missing Psychonauts). Anyway that meant Steam wouldn't even let me register the cd key to my account, so I'm looking to trade it now. It's a cd key, not a gift url and it doesn't beat the average, but if anyone wants it for 1 key, PM me.

So the trade is basically 1 TF2 key for Limbo, Sword & Sworcery, Amnesia and Psychonauts.

I purchased the Humble Bundle 5 before realizing that I already owned all the games in it (thought I was missing Psychonauts). Anyway that meant Steam wouldn't even let me register the cd key to my account, so I'm looking to trade it now. It's a cd key, not a gift url and it doesn't beat the average, but if anyone wants it for 1 key, PM me.

So the trade is basically 1 TF2 key for Limbo, Sword & Sworcery, Amnesia and Psychonauts.

I'd be happy to do that deal just need to buy a key or trade another member for a key.

Whats your steam id?

Alienups

Haha, there aren't many of them on trade sites so i figured i'd ask here as well cause you never know. I hadn't seen your post.

I hated the hat at first but after seeing one of my friends with it i just want it. It looks so derpy. Already bought the gold all-father to go with it.

Blond hobo solly.

Looking to buy a Strange Sniper Rifle. Going rate according to the spreadsheet is ~1 key, so send me a PM if you have one and what you'd like for it.

Are there any Strange Kritzkriegs yet? Or Medi Guns? Been out of the loop. If so, how many sexual favors for the former? But I guess we can be boring and trade items. I hope it's not expensive.

EDIT: 16-17 keys is the estimated price for this? I guess I'm shit out of luck =/ So... how 'bout them sexual favors?

Looking to complete my set of the new weird items they introduced a couple of days ago.

I need a barn door plank, damaged capacitor and a secret diary. I have no idea what they're worth, but I have spare banana peels and an extra goldfish as well which I'd trade for them.

PM me if you're interested.

drkOne

GAF help me out with value:

Should I just turn my Uniques into metal?
How many Vintages per key? Any vintage more valuable than usual?
What's the average for dropped hats?

I recently got into trading because of Dota 2 stuff, I don't plan on opening TF2 boxes, but I do play with friends from time to time and thinking of leaving the PC idling at night if it turns out to be worth it.

GAF help me out with value:

Should I just turn my Uniques into metal?
How many Vintages per key? Any vintage more valuable than usual?
What's the average for dropped hats?

I recently got into trading because of Dota 2 stuff, I don't plan on opening TF2 boxes, but I do play with friends from time to time and thinking of leaving the PC idling at night if it turns out to be worth it.

Duplicate weapons should be turned into metal.

There are only a handful of vintage item that are worth much much higher than it regular version. Getting a dropped hat is rare, depends on the hat you get depend it's value.

Big-E

How does TF2 Trading Post work? I made an offer on an item and now there is a green checkmark but I still have what I offered in my backpack and I don't have the item.

Top Bottom