• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I have a bunch of crates that I'll trade for common weapons and scraps. I have:

2x #37
2x #38
2x #39
3x #41

I also have for trade:

Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf
Vintage Scotman's Stove Pipe

Here's a link to my inventory. My strange weapons aren't for trade but if there is anything else in there that interests anyone we'll see if we can make a trade.

Are there strange Force-a-Natures in game?

If so, I want one. :S

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least not yet

6a00d8341c2f0953ef010535f1327c970b-500wi

Ryan_

Hi all,

I'm willing to sell 15 keys for 15 euro which equals 1 euro per key, which is considerably less than the 1.5 you'd normally pay.

i'm selling these here since I believe it's the most trustworthy place to do business and i'm selling them cheap since, well, we are all GAFers :)

I'f you need some feedback as a buyer, I got positive feedback in the buy and trade forum.

Payment via paypal, any fees are on the buyer.

Give me a PM!

EDIT: SOLD

Stat!

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell 24 keys for both Walking Dead and Limbo games.

This means I'm pretty much selling $60 dollars worth of keys for $35. Reason why I'm selling it cheap is since I'm buying them for a friend :D

Just message me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/ehsan/ if interested :)

Actually, not really. You're selling about $33.60 to $36 worth of keys for $35 worth of games. (Still a completely fair and great deal anyways just not quite $60)

Keys after market are about 1.40 to 1.50. However, I'm sure you'll be able to find Limbo for a bout 4-5 keys if it has been on sale before on SourceOP, TF2Outpost or a something akin.

Actually, not really. You're selling about $33.60 to $36 worth of keys for $35 worth of games. (Still a completely fair and great deal anyways just not quite $60)

Keys after market are about 1.40 to 1.50. However, I'm sure you'll be able to find Limbo for a bout 4-5 keys if it has been on sale before on SourceOP, TF2Outpost or a something akin.

Thanks man, I'll try those links out, and probably add another key just in case.

Edit: After ACES11 suggestion I decided to revise my offer, 18 keys for Walking Dead. This makes it a bit cheaper than the after market price, so do pm me if interested.

EDIT 2: SOLD

leroidys

I'm looking for a stockbrokers scarf, strange backburner, strange flare gun, bubble pipe, moonman backpack, Shooter's Sola Topi, and Larrikin Robin. Here is my backpack. I mainly am looking to trade metal (I have more on other accounts.) PM me if you have any of these items to trade!

Alienups

Selling the following;

Taunt: The Schadenfreude
The Attendant
Tam O' Shanter
Tyrant's Helm
Flamboyant Flamenco
Decal Tool
Australium Gold x3
Aged Moustache Grey
After Eight
Muskellmanbraun

Yeef

Selling the following;

Taunt: The Schadenfreude
The Attendant
Tam O' Shanter
Tyrant's Helm
Flamboyant Flamenco
Decal Tool
Australium Gold x3
Aged Moustache Grey
After Eight
Muskellmanbraun
I'll take the decal tool. Won't be home until around 9PM eastern though.

Alienups

Sorry for dp (hehe, dp) but i just got a load of stuff that i need to unload fast so special gaf prices

Strange Big Earner
Strange Axtinguisher
Strange Brass Beast x2
Strange Killing Gloves of Boxing x5
Strange Flare Gun
Strange Amputator

Stat!

Sorry for dp (hehe, dp) but i just got a load of stuff that i need to unload fast so special gaf prices

Strange Big Earner
Strange Axtinguisher
Strange Brass Beast x2
Strange Killing Gloves of Boxing x5
Strange Flare Gun
Strange Amputator

Hey, I'll take the flare gun off your hands.

I'm selling a brown bomber for 3.66 Ref if anyone wants.

Trading keys for quicksells, mainly looking for earbuds, bills hat and treasure hat.

Will also consider other stuff, just add me and give me your best offer: [Steam Profile]

Just to clarify, I will not buy items for spreadsheet price.

Javaman

A fellow Gaf player who can't post yet was wondering what the going rate is for the strange kritz in Keys or refined. Also, what's the current conversion rate for keys<->refined. Thanks!

Alienups

14 to 17 keys, keys are 2.33 to 2.66

Salvaged 30's don't drop anymore so their price keeps going up (but not as fast as many suspected) so it's best to buy asap

Putting my strange Gunslinger and strange knife for trade.

Don't care about my knife anymore, and I was happy when I uncrated my gunslinger, but I'm happy with my strange jag.

Would happily trade my strange knife 1:1 for a Rather Festive Tree :)

Edit:S Gunslinger is gone

I have a couple o games just sitting around taking up digital space.

Portal
Counter-Strike: Source
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Deluxe Edition)
Psychonauts
Costume Quest

Make me some offers!

Alienups

Any interest in a Strange Holiday Punch? I was blessed with it when I opened a salvaged crate ._.

I'd like one but 4 keys for something i'd barely use unless when fooling around is a bit much.

Anyone selling name/description tags ?

Also, i completely forgot about that axetinguisher Nate, send me a trade request later on, you can have it for free.

So I've decided that I find the acquisition of virtual wealth to be...less amusing than it was when I started doing this a year ago. As such, I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in making a cash offer on my backpack. PM me if you're interested:

http://www.tf2b.com/id/divisionbyzorro

Items of note:
Steaming Mining Light
Loads of strange weapons (including all five from crate #30 and one from crate #40)
Various hats for all classes

Top Bottom