• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Fox318

SALE TIME

O15At.png

Trade me a clean hat I don't have and 1 of these puppies is yours.

http://backpack.tf/id/fox318

I've got Essential Accessories and I'm looking for the Blacklight Retribution Starterpack currently on sale on Steam for $10. If not then 6 keys for the socks and armbands. Add me on steam, same name as on here.

Sorry for the bump:

I have a giftable copy of Dear Esther. I didn't even intend to buy it. Would like to trade it for tf2 stuff I think. Feel free to add me (as above), thanks.

How does refined metal correspond in value to Steam games/keys? If something is worth 20+ refined metal, what does that translate to if I don't want TF2 items? Forgive my ignorance, I'm just trying to understand.

Thanks to Dr. Pangloss for making sense of it for me.

Okay, well I have:

Earbuds

Looking for Steam games or Paypal.

I have some items up for sale if anyone's interested. I'm just listing the spreadsheet price, but I'll take offers.

-Strange Bonesaw - 1 scrap
-Strange Part: Soldiers killed - 1 refined
-Rogue's Col Roule- 3 refined

I'm also looking for some items if anybody has them.

-Blighted Beak
-Strange Medi-gun
-Strange Blutsauger
-Strange Quick-Fix

Hit me up if you're down to trade.

Okay, well I have:

Earbuds

Looking for Steam games or Paypal.

If I use tf2outpost to make a trade, is it possible to request multiple games/keys in exchange? I understand that I select the earbuds as what I'm offering, but when I complete the section for what I want, does a potential trader have to trade all or some of the titles I want for example?

If I use tf2outpost to make a trade, is it possible to request multiple games/keys in exchange? I understand that I select the earbuds as what I'm offering, but when I complete the section for what I want, does a potential trader have to trade all or some of the titles I want for example?

It depend how you word it in the information box after selecting your options. How much you looking for paypal?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Want:

Kringle Collection
All Father
Strange Rocket Launcher
Strange Escape Plan

Have:

3-4 Scrap
1 Reclaimed
1 Refined
Coupe D'isaster Hat
Strange Weapons (Razorback, Wrench, Detonator, Revolver)

L.A. NOIRE
Mirrors Edge
+180 Other Steam Games

I have the following hats for trade:

Big Country - L53
Glengarry Bonnet - L83
Industrial Festivizer - L100
Griffin's Gog - L58
Exquisite Rack - L60
Larrikin Robin - L70
The Fed-Fightin' Fedora - L34
The Little Buddy - L10
Bloke's Bucket Hat - L58
Genuine Brain Bucket - L1

And the following strange weapons:
Strange Big Earner
Strange Scotman's Skullcutter
Strange Pistol

Also, the following games are for trade; not expecting much of anything for 'em.
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Left 4 Dead: GOTY Edition
Nuclear Dawn

I'm mostly interested in keys, but ref or even actual $$$ is fine. Nothing here is very spectacular, but it is what it is. PM if you have an interest/offer/question!

Still looking for some strange weapons if anyone has them.

Interested in:

Medi-Gun
Blutsauger
Quick-Fix
Southern Hospitality
Flare Gun
Rocket Launcher

Also interested in the Moonman Backpack for the Pyro and Virtual Reality Headset for the engi.

Hit me up if anyone is looking to trade those items. I have metal and some hats up for trade.
Steam Account
Backpack

edit: thanks for the trade Tkawsome.

Hes a pretty cool guy btw.

Hey, thanks.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Have:
#14 Villain's Veil (Level 42) (painted Ye Olde Rustic Color)
#15 Crocleather Slouch (Level 33)

Want:
Promos/keys. Offers must include replacements for the above items (please no other low craft numbers - either a very high craft number or no craft number at all).

Still looking for some strange weapons if anyone has them.

Interested in:

Medi-Gun
Blutsauger
Quick-Fix
Southern Hospitality
Flare Gun
Rocket Launcher

Also interested in the Moonman Backpack for the Pyro and Virtual Reality Headset for the engi.

Hit me up if anyone is looking to trade those items. I have metal and some hats up for trade.
Steam Account
Backpack

Nobody looking to trade?

I'll also mention I'm looking for an Eureka Effect, Phlogistinator, and a Reserve shooter. Scrap each if ya got it.

Top Bottom