• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway - Review Thread

Pain

Banned
This took me by surprise. Got more game of this quality on the system and I might actually use my Vita for something other than Remote Play.

jacobeid

Banned
Both Amazon and the Gamestops near me are showing that the game is available for purchase. Has anyone had any luck picking one up at Gamestop? I was thinking about going digital, but if I can play this thing when I leave the office in twenty I'd be stoked.

CrisKre

I have to borrow a vita from my friend, but Im really really stoked for this. My face was even used on one of the trailers per my e3 playthrough!!!

GET THIS GAME PEOPLE!!! DONT LET THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO W101 HAPPEN TO THIS!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I have to borrow a vita from my friend, but Im really really stoked for this. My face was even used on one of the trailers per my e3 playthrough!!!

GET THIS GAME PEOPLE!!! DONT LET THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO W101 HAPPEN TO THIS!
Well, historically speaking, Vita owners buy games. And W101 wasn't reviewed as highly.

Superman

Amazing reviews!

Will pick this up on the 29th. (PS4 + Games & additional DS4 + Vita games = broke as hell. Worth it though)

Romez

Not only do they release this in the worst possible week, but they don't even release it on Tuesday like normal, they instead hold off until Friday which is then not only the same week but the same damn day as Mario and Zelda? what

Friday is the normal release day for games in Europe, plus the game was made in the UK.

Razgreez

Lots of smiles in the Media Molecule studio this morning :)
Thanks for everyone's kind words! <3

Happy_Mummer.gif

Would love to see more of what you guys are doing on the PS4 as well. Haven't touched my vita recently due to work but i'll make an extra effort to fit this game into my schedule

Hoo-doo

Banned
Please, SCEE, bundle this with a Vita for cheap. Make my christmas!

I need this game. It gives me incredible amounts of genuine happy feelings just watching it. The art style is beyond everything I have ever seen.

Sky Chief

Finally got a chance to play, my god, its on a par with anything from Nintendo.
So joyful, so original, so kid friendly but not in any nauseating way.

As soon as I got origami plans to make a real-life squirrel model, I thought "god, every kid needs to play this. And I now know what I'm doing in work tomorrow if the printer isn't busy."

I made my squirrel at lunch. It's sitting on the edge of my cubical as we speak. It is just so awesome, remember to cut the slits by the ears for the sunglasses if you want to use them.

So I'm near the end of the game (I think) I just [spolier]did a free fall out of a bus[/spoiler] and now I'm supposed to record my voice, but it's not working. Is this a glitch? Any way to fix this?

Top Bottom