• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 5 for PS2 / GC / XB announced

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
im sure they will tweak it differnetly from the arcade version ala soul calibur 2 thus making it worthless anyway.

DSN2K

I would be surprised if it didnt come to all platforms, remember first talk of Soul Calibur 2 was GC only....

DSN2K said:
I would be surprised if it didnt come to all platforms, remember first talk of Soul Calibur 2 was GC only....

Except that one didn't make sense. I'm not saying that it still couldn't go multiplatform, but Tekken5 staying PS2 only is more likely than SCII as a GC exclusive ever was.

belgurdo

Banned
deadlifter said:
Just stick Link in the GC version and watch it outsell the others agian :D

*shudders at the thought of N-tards thinking that T5 is the best fighter ever because they can button mash with Ganondorf, and feeling the need to tell everyone this*

Ashitaka

Chesapeake Silt said:
I fully endorse this thread. I like absolutely everything that happened here.

IAWTP, though I do wish there'd been a little more time between the "announcement" and the truth coming out. Let people get their hopes up and then have them dashed. Maybe next time.

atomsk

Party Pooper
my local arcade has had tekken 5 in the "coming soon" list for about 2 months now. they got in initial D 3... so where the fuck is tekken?

WarPig

AbeFroman said:
Aww crap...I was expecting some swass :(

Fucking up a story like this (even though I can blame a couple of people leading me down the garden path, as well as having a brain completely fried by the last two levels of GoldenEye) is not swass. It's just kind of embarassing.

I take comfort, however, in the fact that I have done more embarassing things before, and will no doubt do many more embarassing things again in the future.

DFS.

Top Bottom