• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Sayah

I thought Harada said there'd be some all new characters. Or did he mean there would be characters that have been on the periphery but never playable (Tougou, Jane, Abel, Jeff Slater, etc)?

EDIT: Any word on if the console exclusive characters will be released in the arcades?

Maybe. Not sure on that. He also said there would be character announcements post-release. So even when we have our hands on the game in 11 days, we still won't have the whole roster assuming that they'll announce more free DLC characters later. Or maybe I'm not remembering things right.

Plus with this whole Marve and Lilla thing going on, you never know.

And no word on if console characters will get transferred over to arcades.

CSX

I remember seeing a rumor about a female taekkyeon stylist from Korea, but now I can't remember where I saw it. I'm really skeptical about that since that seems like a character they would save from an arcade release.

Harada-san said this is currently a new character hes thinking about creating for the next Tekken game. Said that during the international Tag 2 tournament in Korea a month ago.

GrayFoxPL

Maybe. Not sure on that. He also said there would be character announcements post-release. So even when we have our hands on the game in 11 days, we still won't have the whole roster assuming that they'll announce more free DLC characters later. Or maybe I'm not remembering things right.

Plus with this whole Marve and Lilla thing going on, you never know.

And no word on if console characters will get transferred over to arcades.

14 days here.

ip9cAuUiAfNcE.jpg

GrayFoxPL

Are you at least getting all the DLC? Not sure how it's working over there in Europe.

No. There are 2, 3 big stores that are getting the dlc versions but they're unreliable and expensive. I'm buying all my games on allegro since 2001 or something. Still counting the dlc versions will show up.

Sayah

No. There are 2, 3 big stores that are getting the dlc versions but they're unreliable and expensive. I'm buying all my games on allegro since 2001 or something. Still counting the dlc versions will show up.

Well, that sucks. I hope you get it.

DR2K

Banned
Yes, but only local pairplay co op can go online. No mutliple connection pair play matches like SFxT.

I guess it's for the best. My little bro is becoming a big Tekken fan maybe he'll play with me, lol. We're eventually going to have real life DOA vs TK garbage thread reinactment.

Caught the preview of the training mode.

Oh my goodness. It looks incredible

I thought they were just adding in record but they knocked it out of the park. Really impressed

Will spend 90% of my time with the game in there

DEATH™

How do one do cancels?
I'm really considering Forest now.

And when is the PAX panel? Today (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday)?

Cancels vary depending on the move. Most common is just holding ~B like you would transition to a stance.

And yeah, what AAK mentioned...

And I gotta work at 12... I want to call in...

EDIT: Man, I LOVE Firefox... no hang ups on GIFs... Goodbye Safari...

Pachimari

I believe it's in like 11 hours?
Do we have a feeling we'll get new characters/stages at that time?

DEATH™;41635116 said:
Cancels vary depending on the move. Most common is just holding ~B like you would transition to a stance.

And yeah, what AAK mentioned...

And I gotta work at 12... I want to call in...

EDIT: Man, I LOVE Firefox... no hang ups on GIFs... Goodbye Safari...
Thanks, I'll definitely try it out. Thinking of practice Leo in Tekken 6 today.

Top Bottom