• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
DEATH™;41635317 said:
Yes in character reveals or the girl?

But seriously, what's the girl's name? I kept looking for her on the web... She's really pretty... Not that I'm stalking hehehe...

I meant the girl.

She's a model in the gaming industry/motorsports industry, her name is Vivian Nguyen. You can find more pics of her on my instagram link (same one). Her Facebook Fan Page is here: https://www.facebook.com/missviviannguyen

Lumine

DEATH™;41635482 said:
Is any of you guys gonna sell me the artbook? Please???

Indeed. My mouse is currently hovering between the regular and we are tekken edition pre-orders. The deciding factor is probably the artbook and if it's worth it, but I have no idea what to expect from it. I have to note that I usually don't find special editions worth it and rather save the $10, but I might be willing to make an exception for Tekken. :p

Sayah

DEATH™;41635116 said:
Cancels vary depending on the move. Most common is just holding ~B like you would transition to a stance.

And yeah, what AAK mentioned...

And I gotta work at 12... I want to call in...

EDIT: Man, I LOVE Firefox... no hang ups on GIFs... Goodbye Safari...

I've tried Safari, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer. At the end of the day, Firefox is the best browser there is.

I made my own avatar, trying to match AAK's style.

Looks very noice. :)

Indeed. My mouse is currently hovering between the regular and we are tekken edition pre-orders. The deciding factor is probably the artbook and if it's worth it, but I have no idea what to expect from it. I have to note that I usually don't find special editions worth it and rather save the $10, but I might be willing to make an exception for Tekken. :p
Oh, the artbook will be amazing. FW has already compiled most of the art here. Check second post.

Pachimari

Yup. Well, here's hoping for character reveals. Dr. B, Unknown, Miharu and Violet today. Just to get it done with.

So many awesome characters through Tekken history, I have a hard time deciding who should be my mains. But good news is, that I just met a local dude who's also crazy about Tekken! :D

Btw, I gues they're streaming the events at Gamespot.

You guys are WELCOME!
the OT is gonna be FULL of em!

More unclaimed AVATARS:

iMAUW07WnQY09.png
ibseSAi9I9I8iQ.png
iuyjcQ2AMTTpZ.png
ibgNP7Z2whK3wq.png
iVYcDRvGwQWPS.png
iWX4myACyOJlh.png
i3cmazCPuXf0B.png
iuPo1b6WTz1ji.png

Hopefully no one has taken the Steve Fox avy :D.

Would it be possible to get a Forest Law/Steve Fox one? Or just Forest alone?

AAK

Hopefully no one has taken the Steve Fox avy :D.

Would it be possible to get a Forest Law/Steve Fox one? Or just Forest alone?

I'd love to, but there are no artist renditions for the console characters released by Namco :(
There's only the arcade ones so that means we have no artworks for Kunimitsu/Angel/Michelle/Ogre/Alex/Tiger/P.Jack/Forest.

For shits and giggles, they should have added the option to play as the same character on a team for pair play. That " Jun bros for life" comment inspired the idea. If 2 people locally are both big Jun fans, why not let them both be Jun?

AAK

I think Harada wanted that for Ultimate. Instead of having a solo play, allow the player to have 2 of the same character. He said during the playtesting, the people didn't have fun fighting against teams with 2 characters so he scrapped it.

I think Harada wanted that for Ultimate. Instead of having a solo play, allow the player to have 2 of the same character. He said during the playtesting, the people didn't have fun fighting against teams with 2 characters so he scrapped it.
True, but back in tag days, it was fun going through various sp modes with non-fighter fans. It should be allowed for that at least in case "hey, I wanted to be him/her!"

Pachimari

I see where you're coming from, but at least personally, I'm happy Harada didn't go that route.

Anyway, he did add the clone characters for those who don't know 2 characters, and thus if one mains Roger Jr., he should be able to at least use Alex, the same with Marshall/Forest, D. Jin/Angel, Tiger/Eddy/Christie etc.

Pachimari

A few characters and stages they haven't announced yet, and some that'll be available after launch he said. Hopefully we'll get a few new today, didn't sound like it the way they made that line though.

Is that FilthieRich to the left? I wonder if he's reading this thread right now. ;)

Top Bottom