• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

Yeah, and additional stages if you pre-order. I think it's a little mis-translation, and it'll just be the Snoop Dog stage.

"Girl Power Posters" are for all regions?

Pachimari

He'll make Unknown playable if they get a spike in pre-orders.
To me, it seems like a douche move. Maybe a bit of a harsh word but poor Unknown players.

Pachimari

Q: Will there be any new never-before-playable characters in TTT2?

Harada: Actually, there are never-before-playable characters in. Or at least one noone have seen or guessed so far. But again it depends on the pre-orders.

---

Hope for Shin, Tougou etc. shrinking.

---

Q: Why identify the countries for the stages and why the Philippines?

Harada: We add stages depending of were Tekken is huge and Philippines is one such country. We have 2.5 million people who like our Facebook page and we can see through the likes which countries people are from.

Pachimari

Yeah, nothing new.

I'm starting to believe that all the new characters, stages and features will be announced as DLC in the weeks after launch...

GrayFoxPL

Oh wow. Just realized there's no We Are Tekken edition for Poland. Just one store offers expensive version with all the dlc and 2 stores offering Michelle+Angel and swimsuits.

I don't like this.

Sayah

What am I watching?

"Oh NOOOOOOOO"

"He's Flyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiing"

"Ah, I wanted to grab his ass."

lololololololol

Top Bottom