• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It's okay. Pirates won't be able to take advantage of all the awesome features and preorder content that you guys are getting. :)

GrayFoxPL

DEATH™;41824673 said:
Wait... pirates getting game early? I thought most of these guys get the game because some decided to sell it earlier... Never knew it's because of pirating...

360 is easily pirated for years. PS3 is not.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
DEATH™;41824673 said:
Wait... pirates getting game early? I thought most of these guys get the game because some decided to sell it earlier... Never knew it's because of pirating...

I believe people are just lumping the two together. People that have it right now are most likely the ones who got them from Mom and Pop shops. At least I hope, because this game is worth every penny and then some.

Skilletor

I believe people are just lumping the two together. People that have it right now are most likely the ones who got them from Mom and Pop shops. At least I hope, because this game is worth every penny and then some.

I'm fine with people getting legit copies early. I know for a fact the game has been leaked and it is being pirated. My comment is aimed at those people. :/

Sayah

Ancient Ogre walkthrough by LUYG:

http://youtu.be/pazdxZVJu58

EDIT: Oh, and AAK... if you need to take a break or something then do it, no one will think less of you. I don't know what sort of issues you're dealing with right now, but don't burn yourself out like I almost did.

^^^^^
Yeah, this.

The OT will stay in the gaming section for one month regardless of whether you post it now or later. The community thread is just fine for discussion in the meantime.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Make another thread for TTT2 in gaming until the OT can be completed. Or maybe we can get this thread moved back to gaming?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
6b299dbb.jpg

-from TZ

I may just buy one for the hell of it, because I doubt we'll get any machine love over here in Tucson.

It's okay. Pirates won't be able to take advantage of all the awesome features and preorder content that you guys are getting. :)

On that note, tekken.com/preorder recently changed to show a list of where to buy the game for the pre-order DLC but Ireland isn't listed. The only place I know of that has pre-order content is Gamestop's Irish website but that doesn't contain the Ancient Ogre/Kunimitsu pack. I'm just wondering if you know anywhere, available to order in Ireland (unfortunately Game would result in a ridiculous shipping fee if I order through the website for the "We Are Tekken" edition so it's not an option), that contains all of the DLC packs? I've been holding off on pre-ordering until I found somewhere that has them all and of course, time is running out to get the pre-order in before the game is released so I'm hoping you have an answer.

EDIT: Also, I love those tutorial videos. Even if there probably is more detailed fan tutorials available on the internet, official tutorials are highly appreciated.

Angel walk thru should be coming soon too, hyped. And AAK dont even worry about the OT man take care of yourself first and foremost, we all love you and all the work you've done/doing.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
SDTEKKEN is looking for some writers/content contributors. - http://sdtekken.com

SDT has always been about all aspects of TEKKEN, not just the competitive aspect. Lifestyle, tech, fan stuff. All the good stuff about fighting games (primarily TEKKEN, of course).

If anyone is interested, or if you'd like to recommend anyone, please send them my way.

Opportunity will include benefits such as free swag, review opportunities (with incentive), and access to events.

DEATH™

SDTEKKEN is looking for some writers/content contributors. - http://sdtekken.com

SDT has always been about all aspects of TEKKEN, not just the competitive aspect. Lifestyle, tech, fan stuff. All the good stuff about fighting games (primarily TEKKEN, of course).

If anyone is interested, or if you'd like to recommend anyone, please send them my way.

Opportunity will include benefits such as free swag, review opportunities (with incentive), and access to events.

What's the qualifications? And do I need to live in SoCal? :p

AAK

Sup everyone. Got thrashed today after only 2 hours of sleep... went home & while in the bathroom I passed out.... I wake up only to find that I fell asleep on the toilet and my weight caused the tank to crack and leak all the water out. I wake up with my legs completely numb and my bathroom flooded.... Awesome, the week isn't even over yet.

I think I need to watch this again.

BTW, OT will be done today

EDIT: Soon

AAK

Are there any volunteers that can organize/handle compiling everyone's PSNs/XBL accounts and organizing them? I'd like to ask them to grab the 2nd post of the thread and dedicate it for that. Let me know if you can Pretty Please.

Horseress

Are there any volunteers that can organize/handle compiling everyone's PSNs/XBL accounts and organizing them? I'd like to ask them to grab the 2nd post of the thread and dedicate it for that. Let me know if you can Pretty Please.

I can do that, people can start sending their gamertags NOW ^^

AAK

Cool, but I expect more people to do so when I post the thread itself. How long are you gonna be on? I want to make sure you get the first post.

Horseress

Ok, it's not good ^^

I'd forgot to put the "NeoGAF's nick" field...

Well, someone knows how to mess with Google Drive? Some tips?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Check my links guys. Tell me if you are able to edit anything.

PS3 Group
360 Group

AAK use the links on the OT if you wish. You can edit them so it can be shaped to your liking :p

I'm gonna remove myself from the list since I wont be able to get the game on Launch and AAK should go on top (Unless he is going for the 360 version but still I'll add myself to the list when I get the game)

Top Bottom