• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Eventually people will join. Just wait a bit more :p
I mean generally speaking for 3D fighters but Tekken in particular. I'd wager it's going to be a 4-1 ratio of PS3 to 360 players (and that's probably counting double dippers). Playstation is the home of Tekken so I ain't even mad.

Sayah

You can see people writing in and out. Anyone with the link can edit and its updated live.

Nice job, Pupi. I added myself. Google Docs is my favorite thing in the world.
Although, with all these Tekken haters on the forum, I don't know. Anybody can go change my PSN to skankygirl89 or something.

Sup everyone. Got thrashed today after only 2 hours of sleep... went home & while in the bathroom I passed out.... I wake up only to find that I fell asleep on the toilet and my weight caused the tank to crack and leak all the water out. I wake up with my legs completely numb and my bathroom flooded.... Awesome, the week isn't even over yet.

I think I need to watch this again.

BTW, OT will be done today

EDIT: Soon

Don't kill yourself man. Try to balance everything out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I mean generally speaking for 3D fighters but Tekken in particular. I'd wager it's going to be a 4-1 ratio of PS3 to 360 players (and that's probably counting double dippers). Playstation is the home of Tekken so I ain't even mad.
Usually fighting games overall people go with Ps3 because of the D-pad. But you should be able to find a decent ammount of people to play with.

Nice job, Pupi. I added myself. Google Docs is my favorite thing in the world.
Although, with all these Tekken haters on the forum, I don't know. Anybody can go change my PSN to skankygirl89 or something.

SSX Google Group had no problems with the haters.

I hope people dont come and ruin my Dead or Alive 5 Google groups either when the OT goes up. I worked hard on that OT.

A suggestion just in case. Take Screencaps of the google groups often just in case if someone tries to troll and delete everything we can have a picture with the names and add em again (Or simply everyone re-edit their info in)

GrayFoxPL

I love watching you guys do it. Just put dem words slowly mmmm 'kay?

iro3ADiQPtwxV.gif

Sayah

SSX Google Group had no problems with the haters.

I hope people dont come and ruin my Dead or Alive 5 Google groups either when the OT goes up. I worked hard on that OT.

A suggestion just in case. Take Screencaps of the google groups often just in case if someone tries to troll and delete everything we can have a picture with the names and add em again (Or simply everyone re-edit their info in)

Can't wait to see your DoA5 OT as well. Probably won't be able to get that game in September but will try to have it in October.

Vazra

Can't wait to see your DoA5 OT as well. Probably won't be able to get that game in September but will try to have it in October.

The OT should be up Sept 18. The few people who had a chance to preview it has said its great and they don't know I'm actually adding more sections to the OT. I hope this first OT ends up being a hit with the players (and non DOA players even if possible)

I like working on the OT so I guess I might be up more OT action later. (Unless I get super busy)

EDIT: People leave the jokes for the thread and not clutter the Groups with the joke.

This looks better than writting on the group as a joke.
360 Group:
Tumbleweed.gif

Sayah

The OT should be up Sept 18. The few people who had a chance to preview it has said its great and they don't know I'm actually adding more sections to the OT. I hope this first OT ends up being a hit with the players (and non DOA players even if possible)

I like working on the OT so I guess I might be up more OT action later. (Unless I get super busy)

EDIT: People leave the jokes for the thread and not clutter the Groups with the joke.

This looks better than writting on the group as a joke.
360 Group:
Tumbleweed.gif

Noice.
And lol. At least Master Thespian has someone to play with. And in the same time zone too. :p

SDTEKKEN is looking for some writers/content contributors. - http://sdtekken.com

SDT has always been about all aspects of TEKKEN, not just the competitive aspect. Lifestyle, tech, fan stuff. All the good stuff about fighting games (primarily TEKKEN, of course).

If anyone is interested, or if you'd like to recommend anyone, please send them my way.

Opportunity will include benefits such as free swag, review opportunities (with incentive), and access to events.

Also MarkMan, I would like to contribute but, unfortunately, I carry all of these cons.

-I have no knowledge of or experience with arcade sticks.
-I am not active in any tournament or local Tekken scene.
-I do not live in San Diego.
-I only know how to play Tekken. When it comes to technical or even simple terms, I do not know much. It's only in the past few months/past year that I've learned what WS, CH or SS stand for. Just looked through Nina's command list on TZ and I don't even know what FC is, lol.

In for 360 *shrug*.

I'd get the PS3 version but it'd cost me an extra $100+ for a new stick. No thanks.
(And playing Tekken with a pad can bite me. Sorry but I like being able to press all the button combinations)

Degen

with all these people on the winning side, we should make a PSN chat room for TTT2. It's an easy way to tell who's online and wants to play

ogre looks so op

and his weakness is the world's shittest 112?
I wonder if it's guaranteed on counter

Can't wait to find out the differences between him and True Ogre

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

I doubt that will happen, but I'm sure there will be others besides myself taking screenshots just in case. Really looking forward to seeing your OT.

What about dual modding?

Too much work.
Not interested.
Maybe later.

SDTEKKEN is looking for some writers/content contributors. - http://sdtekken.com

SDT has always been about all aspects of TEKKEN, not just the competitive aspect. Lifestyle, tech, fan stuff. All the good stuff about fighting games (primarily TEKKEN, of course).

If anyone is interested, or if you'd like to recommend anyone, please send them my way.

Opportunity will include benefits such as free swag, review opportunities (with incentive), and access to events.

I'm kinda interested. Thing is I live in Nowhere, Florida and am about as far from an expert on Tekken(or fighting games for that matter...I just re-picked up T6/TTT again due to TTT2 hype) as one could imagine. Still I can put a few words together every now and then (came so close to begging my old website to beg you for a review-copy but that's in the past). I'm sure I'd have some good angles to work with. Also pretty soon I'll have a PC worth a crap that can take screenshots, record video, and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Vazra

I doubt that will happen, but I'm sure there will be others besides myself taking screenshots just in case. Really looking forward to seeing your OT.

Thanks I hope I find a job soon so I can get a new PC and some more games. I need more fighters XD

Added myself to the PS3 list, good luck getting some games in with me suckas.
:(

You don't have to live in San Diego/SoCal. :)

..... Inspired by another site that recently picked up some writers eh? I wouldn't mind writing for SDTekken If you're fine with me writing for ATP at the same time lol.

Vazra

I forgot guys you can click file and download the list as a Excel, PDF or other options. So more handy :p

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
..... Inspired by another site that recently picked up some writers eh? I wouldn't mind writing for SDTekken If you're fine with me writing for ATP at the same time lol.

Not really inspired, but wanting to do more for the community by enabling the talented individuals (like yourself) to share their passion in ways they can excel in.

I'm not the TEKKEN news guy that I was in the early 2000s anymore. I can't be that guy, but I can help the guys that do that.

And I'm cool with ATP. Aris is one of my close friends in the FGC. We talk all the time. :)

DEATH™;41847380 said:
Me wants the banapass... :)

That banapass is mine, with Yuu's signature :D I'm not giving that away!

But the stickers are those metallic foil ones, can be used to greatly enhance your skill in Tekken by applying them to your arcade stick and/or game console! :D

DEATH™

That banapass is mine, with Yuu's signature :D I'm not giving that away!

But the stickers are those metallic foil ones, can be used to greatly enhance your skill in Tekken by applying them to your arcade stick and/or game console! :D

You can take that while I get a banapass, sign it, and make it valuable by winning EVO :p

*daydreaming*

But in all seriousness, I might be just content by someone scanning the banapass in a high quality. I want a digital copy of the pics in banapass...

Pachimari

Hmmm... I am pretty sure I saw somebody link to some new tutorial videos were one tried teaching another dude the game of Tekken recently. Anyone knows where those are?

I'm not talking about LUYG or the one guy having to teach the lady reporter.

Also, great job AAK on the OP!

Vazra

Guys I made a poll on a DOA thread and someone is starting drama there on that poll. Please try to keep the DOA Vs Tekken conversations for a Dead or Alive 5 Vs Tekken Tag Tournament Garbage Thread. (Someone will have to make it in order to keep both OTs clean eventually if people start trash talking sides).

So far the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 OT has been pretty clean and respected without any trolling from the DOA side and I wish to have the same respect for the DOA OT when it comes as your OT has been getting guys. I don't want to see the threads being locked by ignorant or childish posts from either sides since some people can get seriously into dumb arguments over trivial aspects.

Thanks in advance and sorry for having to make this post here I didn't really thought it was needed but better prevent things as early as possible.

Doomshine

The way you're talking about this makes it seem like some sort of high school gang war...

That comment could be from anyone, even a lurker, so don't make a big deal about it unless actual gaffers start trolling the OT. The comments make me think of stream monsters more than anything.

Vazra

The way you're talking about this makes it seem like some sort of high school gang war...

That comment could be from anyone, even a lurker, so don't make a big deal about it unless actual gaffers start trolling the OT. The comments make me think of stream monsters more than anything.

Well you didn't you see how things got on the Buy:Dead or Alive or Tekken Tag Tournament 2 thread?

Both sides can act really like highschool kids when it comes to the defense forces and both should learn how to calm down and keep things cleaner. I do hope that was a lurker and both OTs can be around with minor game wars at bay. As mentioned on the Thread Buy DOA5 or TTT2 someone should make a Garbage thread like the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Vs Battlefield 3 one to keep both areas safer as possible. I personally don't wanna make that thread so if someone else would do it would be good I guess.

It really doesn't matter if it was a lurker or not its better to take precautions for the OTs as earlier as possible. Obviously we don't want to see the OTs locked for people being immature for people just trolling around and people getting bothered by it.

Doomshine

Well you didn't you see how things got on the Buy:Dead or Alive or Tekken Tag Tournament 2 thread?

I posted in it.

All I'm saying is that you should ignore shit like that, especially when it's not on GAF. I feel like you're contributing to this us vs them mentality with posts like that.

Vazra

I posted in it.

All I'm saying is that you should ignore shit like that, especially when it's not on GAF. I feel like you're contributing to this us vs them mentality with posts like that.

Alright how am I adding to it when I'm just looking for an early alternative to deal with those conversations? Things have happened on as you said you posted in it (On Gaf) and people did started their trash talk there. What makes you think that eventually when both games are out or even before both are out the same thing will happen? Preemptive would be having the unlikable Garbage Thread as soon as possible than wait for the drama of both sides to come out ruining the OTs. Anyhow enough of getting out of Topic.

I got lost with the streams any good ones at the moment guys?

Sayah

So it the Bikini Bundle only for people who preorder this game, or will it eventually be available for everyone?

Those who pre-order get early access. But it will be free for everyone at a later time. So yeah, it'll be available for everyone.

Top Bottom