• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

DEATH™

iYjHcTkiUj1uP.png

ibcVQnANaQ7OPz.png

Is that Sayah?

But either way...

jesus...double perfect

AAK

Sorry guys, just personally speaking... this has been one of the roughest weeks in my life. Lots of things crumbling around me.

Regarding the OT. I at first wanted to move the information somewhere in this current OT first before it all dies since I do feel people can take advantage of it. New rules won't allow me to move it to the new OT so I asked Aris to host it on his site, he agreed. The transfer took way too long considering how much I had to update and fix. And with all this life related shit coming in the way it's killing me. Job interview as well in 8 hours. LOL. Gotta prepare for that as well.

Anyways, what the hell is taking so long? I wasn't satisfied so I tried some new things I thought I could pick up and learn (photomanipulation related). I failed and I wasted way too much time. Those things didn't work and I'm so damned frustrated overall that I'm just gonna finish it up. Sorry again for keeping you all hanging.

Sayah

DEATH™;41806062 said:
Is that Sayah?

But either way...

Yah, it's me. I suck horribly at SFIV but Kadey is a lot of fun to play against.

Sorry guys, just personally speaking... this has been one of the roughest weeks in my life. Lots of things crumbling around me.

Regarding the OT. I at first wanted to move the information somewhere in this current OT first before it all dies since I do feel people can take advantage of it. New rules won't allow me to move it to the new OT so I asked Aris to host it on his site, he agreed. The transfer took way too long considering how much I had to update and fix. And with all this life related shit coming in the way it's killing me. Job interview as well in 8 hours. LOL. Gotta prepare for that as well.

Anyways, what the hell is taking so long? I wasn't satisfied so I tried some new things I thought I could pick up and learn (photomanipulation related). I failed and I wasted way too much time. Those things didn't work and I'm so damned frustrated overall that I'm just gonna finish it up. Sorry again for keeping you all hanging.

Don't worry too much about it. :)

Skilletor

So I pretty much gave up on Tekken after 4. I've dabbled, and was pretty good at TTT, so that skill has let me keep from being completely noobish. TTT2, though, looks amazing, and has rekindled my interest.

After doing some homework, I spent about 30 minutes getting Law's DSS stuff down tonight. I looked up a tutorial on youtube, turned on hit analysis, and that really helped me with the timing. It's not as hard as I thought. :) Didn't know you could just press f after the b,f.

Can't wait for Forrest!

Don't know if this has been posted yet but I found some videos with a lot of the characters' customization stills and their costs. I know some of us play Tekken for more noble reasons but playing dress up is fun too.

LINK

So I need about 3 million to start. 1 round Ghost battles for Tekken Roulette here I come!

danmaku

Since TTT2 doesn't have any campaign mode, I expect to get much more gold than T6 from normal matches. Al least, I hope!

Pachimari

I'm really contemplating an Arcade Stick, I have a feeling it would be more convenient for me to hold a stick rather than using the dpad for backdash cancelling etc.

Horseress

So...how does this Ghost Battle mode works? You play against a AI that plays just like some guy you'd downloaded some ghost battle data?!

GrayFoxPL

I feel you man, I've been a wreck lately too.

I want you to know I appreciate your hard work and massive time devotion.

With that kind of personality the job interview guys should beg you to work for them!

And don't worry about delaying OT or something. This is not a competition. :)

So...how does this Ghost Battle mode works? You play against a AI that plays just like some guy you'd downloaded some ghost battle data?!

Don't count on it playing like the real guy. It was in T6 too, it doesn't download the soul, it's just AI playing like AI.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Tekken: Dark Resurrection on the the PSP has Ghost data download, too. There's a lot of Ghost data available for players on Tekken Zaibatsu, if I remember correctly.

IIRC, people were really disappointed that Tekken 6 PSP didn't have ghost data, too.

Did any GAFFERS play Tekken 6 on the Xbox 360? I remember one person saying they did, but I'm not sure who it was. I wouldn't mind having some of your Ghost data. It might help me realize how I much I actually suck. Hah.

I have it on 360 too, but tend to just play Tekken on PS3. I'm double-dipping on TTT2, but I probably shouldn't since I'm just going to wind up playing it on PS3 80% of the time.

I'll be playing more SFIV this weekend. Can't wait to get my inevitable double perfects on you and Kadey this week.

Oh really? I guess I can get my revenge for the beating you gave me in TK6 a few days ago, then. Gotta break Kadey's record and get at least two double perfects in a row! ;)

Sayah

Nice Interview:

Also, some info. about Tekken X Street Fighter.

We took half of the staff who are supposed to work on Tekken X Street Fighter, and we assigned them to help Tag 2 to help finish up the game. So, there’s really not much to say about Tekken X Street Fighter at this point. I’m sorry.

Now that Tag 2 is done, they can have their team fully concentrate on TKXSF and Smash 4.

Oh really? I guess I can get my revenge for the beating you gave me in TK6 a few days ago, then. Gotta break Kadey's record and get at least two double perfects in a row! ;)

No. noooo. Keep that Chun-Li far far away from me. :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Panda's ending is awesome and almost 3 minutes long.

From what I have seen Panda is the best.
I liked Jun's Ending
Xiaoyu is forgettable but good looking CG
Martial Law ending CG was a bit underwhelming in quality...

Sayah

Stop tempting me. lol I'm trying to avoid watching these endings till I get the game. Already watched the Kazuya, Jin and Lee ones and now I regret it.

Vazra

50+ endings. Is watching a few of them REALLY going to spoil anything?

Most importantly who plays fighting games for the story? (I certainly enjoy the story modes but its not my main interest unless its like MK9 style)

Sayah

Most importantly who plays fighting games for the story? (I certainly enjoy the story modes but its not my main interest unless its like MK9 style)

Many Tekken endings are just comedy. They're fun to watch. Hoping they can beat T5 this time for the most hilarious endings.

50+ endings. Is watching a few of them REALLY going to spoil anything?

Yes, it's a different feeling when I unlock them in the game and watch them for the first time.

Vazra

Many Tekken endings are just comedy. They're fun to watch. Hoping they can beat T5 this time for the most hilarious endings.

Do not read unless you want the spoiler. It's tempting. ;)
Someone causes a car crash by mistake but the way it happens its funny.

GrayFoxPL

I'll unlock ending myself so please no spoilers.

Nice beating Doomshine I don't know how do you make every juggle opportunity, even semi random, to full damage combo. Insane reflexes, It's like you overwrite lag.

Doomshine

I'll unlock ending myself so please no spoilers.

Nice beating Doomshine I don't know how do you make every juggle opportunity, even semi random, to full damage combo. Insane reflexes, It's like you overwrite lag.

Good games, I'm getting more comfortable with T6 again, not doing stupid stuff like trying to use a block button and tech with 3 buttons.

About lag... was it just me or was the connection way better this time? I mean it's still T6 online, but it felt smoother than last time.

GrayFoxPL

Good games, I'm getting more comfortable with T6 again, not doing stupid stuff like trying to use a block button and tech with 3 buttons.

About lag... was it just me or was the connection way better this time? I mean it's still T6 online, but it felt smoother than last time.

You're insane with every character. That slick head Feng - lol couldn't do anything. Lag was about the same, you were just even faster then the last time.

Some short gifs from official combo vid.

iwrBx9i1u3cNK.gif

iiABQtDH3HBMk.gif

iD8Y5NflfK33a.gif

ibpPnEBTT83hZk.gif

ibvs8ku4PGvcHk.gif

i5xePHCYa2tMt.gif

Doomshine

Ancient Ogre walkthrough by LUYG:

http://youtu.be/pazdxZVJu58

EDIT: Oh, and AAK... if you need to take a break or something then do it, no one will think less of you. I don't know what sort of issues you're dealing with right now, but don't burn yourself out like I almost did.

Archer Mac

Neo Member
I'm surprised we haven't seen any data mine info come out yet.

Oh but there is stuff to be found. :)
Like Harada said, there are returning characters and completely new ones but if someone wants to know, they CAN find new information on the disc.
I hope Namco will reveal them before it leaks out loud enough to spoil it for those who don't wish it and basically ruin Namco's reveal plan.

The SFXTK stuff was all over the place in very short time even if they did lock out content for which they wanted money which was not nice. :(

Top Bottom