• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

LowParry

Sometimes... I think I'm a pathetic human being. Take it from me guys, don't always go for perfection. I tried to makes some small detail look cool... I end up spending 10 hours trying to figure it out.

I guess the moral of the story is, be normal and don't be obsessive. You only hurt yourself.

I know exactly how that goes. lol - you get my email btw?

zlatko

Banned
The best place would be Gamestop since they have all the pre-order bonuses. You can download those DLC codes for free right now on EU PSN but those are not guaranteed to work outside of Europe. So yeah, best to go with Gamestop just so you can be sure you have all the DLC stuff.

I'll go with Gamestop then.

Super stoked for Tuesday.

Going to try out Steve/Bob at first, then do some A.King/King, and of course Kazuya. DURRRRREEYYYYAAAA!

Sayah

Nice previews.

Some info about online play.
Online play is smoother as ever, completely reengineered from Tekken 6 to now, using the Soul Calibur 5 net code. Even just running the game on a weak MyFi signal on the swanky Tekken bus it played as smoothly as on a home console with a dedicated network.
TTT2 will contain unprecedented online features. Online play itself utilizes the net code from Soul Calibur 5. The preview build I tried out was connected through a Verizon MiFi hotspot and still proved to be a lag-free experience. In terms of supplemental content, every single online match will be recorded with players able to watch replays of their matches at any time through the Tekken Channel.

Impressions seem very positive.

DEATH™;41798802 said:
Is everybody playing the game already???

Hahahaha. Yeah, I wish.
I would post more if I wasn't already doing 20 things at once. I just want to be at that point in my life where I'm just sitting in an office doing nothing and getting a big paycheck, lol.

Degen

just downloaded T6 ghost data from every T6-playing gaf member on my friend list

AAK, onem1c, Sayah, Anastacio, Lyte Edge, Morro!, boutdown, Kadey, myself and I'm sure I forgot somebody

THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD

lol, let's see what the computer thinks my King, Bryan and AK do all the time

Pachimari

Some endings movies are up on Yotube. Like Jun, Jin, Lee and Kazuya.

I won't watch them, I'll wait and unlock them myself.

EDIT:
we can download each others ghost data and fight against them?

Anyway, if there's more Tekken players out there add me on PS3: Anastacio

I will only play Tekken for a while,

BTW. I'm on PSN, MarkManSDT. I'll be home for a few days once it's out.

Let me know in the add that you're from NeoGAF if you send me a request!
I'll add you when I wake up Mark.

Sayah

just downloaded T6 ghost data from every T6-playing gaf member on my friend list

AAK, onem1c, Sayah, Anastacio, Lyte Edge, Morro!, boutdown, Kadey, myself and I'm sure I forgot somebody

THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD

lol, let's see what the computer thinks my King, Bryan and AK do all the time

Ugh, what a creep. Downloading our personal data like that. I'm calling the FBI.

Are you watching replays or playing ghost battles? I think the ghost data where you watch our matches consists of replays that got saved. You should have told me. I had some good fights earlier this week that I could have saved. :p

Edit: I'll add Anastacio and MarkMan when I get home this week. :)

DEATH™

Impressions seem very positive.

Hahahaha. Yeah, I wish.
I would post more if I wasn't already doing 20 things at once. I just want to be at that point in my life where I'm just sitting in an office doing nothing and getting a big paycheck, lol.

Nice about online... I need to get active playing again...

And hey, you're better off than me right now... school and work sucks... And my work ain't even good in the first place...

@anastacio
Lee's ending is full of swag...

Degen

Ghost battles mayne

lol, boutdown, how many of Law's 4,3,4 strings do you do?!

EDIT: lol, my AK apparently does the cartwheel every time he's at long range. So true

edit: hahaha my King does d/b+3 every time the opponent holds the back button. Just as true

edit: and starts the round with a reversal! the game read me like a book

WldG6.png

I'm sure they're not allowed to stream it

Sayah

Ghost battles mayne

lol, boutdown, how many of Law's 4,3,4 strings do you do?!

EDIT: lol, my AK apparently does the cartwheel every time he's at long range. So true

edit: hahaha my King does d/b+3 every time the opponent holds the back button. Just as true

edit: and starts the round with a reversal! the game read me like a book

HOW DO MY NINA AND ANNA PLAY?

Any poison breath? Any incessant use of aphrodite's scorn?

You're too afraid to tell the results, I knew it. :D

Degen

Game did not let Anastacio's Lars block one single thing lmao

Played some non-gaf friends' ghost data tonight, but as far as gaf goes it was:

boutdown's Law, my AK, my King, and Anastacio's Lars.

I'll try again tomorrow, but we all know how Sayah's Nina is gonna play: buttons, buttons, buttons

"can i throw a jab now at least? you've done like fifty things i couldn't answer so--"

"HELL NO. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A BALANCED CHARACTER OR SOMETHING? buttons buttons buttons"

Degen

How do you fight Ghost Data you downloaded, can I play my own Ghost Data?
After you download it, you go into "Ghost Battle" or whatever it's called, and they show up at random

I went into the worldwide ghost list and set the filter to find my own data. Apparently I uploaded the same King twice. wonder if those replays were even any good...

DEATH™

Wouldn't put too much worth into how the CPU interprets a player's style. I just think it's funny to look at

But personally, looking at your own ghost at least gives you an idea on what will the opponent do when fighting you... that sometimes help...

I seriously can't wait for this game...

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
After you download it, you go into "Ghost Battle" or whatever it's called, and they show up at random

I went into the worldwide ghost list and set the filter to find my own data. Apparently I uploaded the same King twice. wonder if those replays were even any good...

I'll be doing this in a bit.
If I can pull myself from my computer.

Dereck

So if I'm a 1st dan and I start fighting people who are much higher rank than that, I could never fight myself?

Maybe I should play Ghost Battles on easy instead?

You guys didn't know about the Ghost data? Huh. I thought everyone did. I've been using it for years in Tekken 6. I have the Ghost data for every single one of my friends, and a bunch of random players. Mainly because I couldn't play online much on my Xbox 360. Hah. I don't remember if I downloaded my own Ghost data...but I think I did. I kinda remember fighting myself once.

Tekken: Dark Resurrection on the the PSP has Ghost data download, too. There's a lot of Ghost data available for players on Tekken Zaibatsu, if I remember correctly.

I don't know if the PlayStation 3 version of Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection has it, as I don't remember ever checking that out.

Anyway, your Ghost data is uploaded every time you select the online mode, I think. It should say "Uploading Ghost Data" every time you go on.

SDBurton

You guys didn't know about the Ghost data? Huh. I thought everyone did. I've been using it for years in Tekken 6. I have the Ghost data for every single one of my friends, and a bunch of random players. Mainly because I couldn't play online much on my Xbox 360. Hah.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection on the the PSP has Ghost data download, too. I can't remember if the PlayStation 3 version does, as I don't remember ever checking that.

I don't remember if I downloaded my own Ghost data in 6...but I think I did. I kinda remember fighting myself once.

Anyway, your Ghost data is uploaded every time you select the online mode, I think. It should say "Uploading Ghost Data" every time you go on.

I've used it before, I just haven't used data from gaf members yet. Well maybe Sayah.

Did any GAFFERS play Tekken 6 on the Xbox 360? I remember one person saying they did, but I'm not sure who it was. I wouldn't mind having some of your Ghost data. It might help me realize how I much I actually suck. Hah.

I usually stuck to just playing with it with a few friends of mine in local play, and like two friends online when I actually had Gold. I usually did pretty well against them, and decent against random matches online, but I'm sure I wouldn't hold up well against any people who play seriously.

It would better if I could just select Ghost Data to play against.

I would LOVE that. Hopefully you can in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, if there even is Ghost data in it. I don't remember anyone mentioning it yet.

SarBear

Did any GAFFERS play Tekken 6 on the Xbox 360? I remember one person saying they did, but I'm not sure who it was. I wouldn't mind having some of your Ghost data. It might help me realize how I much I actually suck. Hah.

I usually stuck to just playing with it with a few friends of mine in local play, and like two friends online when I actually had Gold. I usually did pretty well against them, and decent against random matches online, but I'm sure I wouldn't hold up well against any people who play seriously.

I would LOVE that. Hopefully you can in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, if there even is Ghost data in it. I don't remember anyone mentioning it yet.

I'll play with you on 360. I'm not very good, though. lol GT is "Dead Poul"

I'll play with you on 360. I'm not very good, though. lol GT is "Dead Poul"

I don't have Gold right now (I'm cheap and busy saving up for Tag 2 on PS3, and maybe DOA5), but thanks anyway. :)

But you can get my Ghost data if you want. My Gamertag: "TheChosenOne319"

I'd get Gold again if I knew more people that played stuff, and if I had more...modern games on it. I'm still catching up with everyone. I got most of the latest fighters on the PlayStation 3, though. More of my friends seem to play there, and like...it's free, so that's a big plus. Haha.

For those that'd like to add me on PS3 for Tag 2, my tag is the same as my name here: "KDash31987"

DEATH™

Speaking of which, can I list all your PSN users? Or maybe we'll put it up on the new OT like someone suggested?

I want to play you all... well, not today since I'm scrubby :p

SDBurton

DEATH™;41804232 said:
Speaking of which, can I list all your PSN users? Or maybe we'll put it up on the new OT like someone suggested?

I want to play you all... well, not today since I'm scrubby :p

Was hoping there could be a google docs in the OT when its up.

Oh my, looks like a certain someone flooded the front page of ATP.

Great work though AAK!

Oh and woo TZ modship. /selfbrag. Now to wriggle around the 167x52 avatar limits.

I'll be getting the game for ps3 but wont get it till Friday since i got the newegg deal. Are we going to have a gaf clan? It would help so we can get more monies :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's alright. Sayah kept pressing one button over and over just to see panty shots. He wasn't really playing the game.

Top Bottom