• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

I don't understand the talk about there already being 2 capoeira fighters (Eddy, Christie), so why adding a third. But the third not being a palette swap, I would imagine him to have a different style. That's what I took from that rumor anyway.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Pretty much. Now if I can see Nina and Anna's mom in TTT2..............................I can only imagine a third Williams character.

I'd be down for that.

Still watching these Tekken Crash (Busters) episodes. I swear, I have never been so pumped up about character customization. These outfits look so GOOD. I'll post an example of one in a bit.

Sayah

I'm on my phone. What the hell is going on here? I'm not opening files in some pad program to find out. Give it to me.

Not sure if FW wants it revealed openly or not for whichever reason so I PM'd you the info.

I'd be down for that.

Still watching these Tekken Crash (Busters) episodes. I swear, I have never been so pumped up about character customization. These outfits look so GOOD. I'll post an example of one in a bit.

I still have to watch Episodes 5 and 6 but don't have the time anymore.

And yes, character customization is really crazy good this time.

SDBurton

Here's an example of what I was talking about earlier, ignore the quality of the shot.

uPecI.png

Don't worry I'm still here. a little quake kept me busy but it's all good.

Very interesting with those new characters.. Where is the leak from? Is it reliable? Seems too good to be true that they aren't palette swaps.

<== updated ;)

Anyways that Tekken Busters episode was too good, an Asuka/Jun player screwing over all three Holeman, Knee, and Hao? Bodes very well for this game. :)

Gotta love Asuka/Jun. Its the only team I played at least years evo and my 2 trips to socal during the location tests. And the customization is really good but I just hate that lots of things are lumped together.

I mean seriously who wants gloves with this awesome top.
jun03.jpg

Or these sleeves with this top
jun3a.jpg

As long as the console version lets us customize each individual part such as hands, feet, like T6 then we are good to go.

danmaku

I don't understand the talk about there already being 2 capoeira fighters (Eddy, Christie), so why adding a third. But the third not being a palette swap, I would imagine him to have a different style. That's what I took from that rumor anyway.

The point is, why add a third when they could tweak Christie and turn her into a proper character instead? Same for Kuma/Panda. Quality over quantity.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Also looking at the 'stuff' you guys are talking about.

You just ratted out Rip?

Don't worry, I'm not a Namcop :)

Of course I could just be sleepy at 3:10 AM. Everything is speculation ;D

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So let's just say I heard a rumor that is highly like to be true:

-None of the new console characters are palette swaps.
-Tiger Jackson and Forrest Law will be playable.

SDBurton

Anyways that Tekken Busters episode was too good, an Asuka/Jun player screwing over all three Holeman, Knee, and Hao? Bodes very well for this game. :)

For sure.

So let's just say I heard a rumor that is highly like to be true:

-None of the new console characters are palette swaps.
-Tiger Jackson and Forrest Law will be playable.

I'd recommend you check the previous page and edit your comment. :lol
Just to be safe

Finally got my Christie figure. I showed her to my mom as I do all my figures and she says "Oh man I love her cause she's thick" lol
32629694.jpg

Hopefully Anna, Nina, Jun, Leo, and Zafina all get made too.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Got mine last week.

Not sure if I'm gonna get the Asuka figure...something about it just looks "off."

Need to get my brother on that art contest asap

Congrats!
Hopefully I get mine today as well.

Do we know when Kotobukiya will show the next figure after Asuka?

We have SDCC from July 11-15th and Wonderfestival on July 29th. We can expect to see some prototypes at one of or both these events. I'm actually hoping that Koto finally shows off their Street Fighter bishoujo line. A koto rep said that Chun Li nor Cammy would be first character made so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Rose.

Pachimari

Got mine last week.

Not sure if I'm gonna get the Asuka figure...something about it just looks "off."
The Asuka one is the one I'm really looking forward to. I only got Alisa because I couldn't get my money back instead but I love Tekken, so all figures will do. :)

Need to get my brother on that art contest asap

We have SDCC from July 11-15th and Wonderfestival on July 29th. We can expect to see some prototypes at one of or both these events. I'm actually hoping that Koto finally shows off their Street Fighter bishoujo line. A koto rep said that Chun Li nor Cammy would be first character made so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Rose.
Alright, fantastic! Hopefully we'll see Lili and JayCee by then. I want my Ling Xiaoyu and Jun Kazama.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Congrats!
Hopefully I get mine today as well.

Do we know when Kotobukiya will show the next figure after Asuka?

I'm a fan of the Asuka after hanging out with the Asuka model at E3 lol!

Personally I want the Jaycee/Julia one asap...

Speaking of E3!

----

Here are some pics of the TEKKEN girls...

392448_10150876673983883_1663019994_n.jpg

578061_10150876674633883_890395462_n.jpg

224875_10150876674718883_1890782550_n.jpg

551031_10150886374353883_250511540_n.jpg

253255_10150882005573883_1558483537_n.jpg

600464_10150878456403883_543484197_n.jpg

Pachimari

I think my Alisa Bosconovitch figure is at the post office and they want me to pay $50 in tax because it's imported, crap. I guess that was the first and last time I ordered from BigBadToyStore.

Wonder if console gets special costumes or items.

Those special extra costumes for some characters from outside artists? I wouldn't expect that trend to stop, especially since SCV just recently did it.

And huh more collaborashuns, we got some new art from some notable visual artists. Includes a little profile and Q&A session too:

http://tekken.com/wearetekken/gallery

Hey Mark do u knw if Namco is doing something cool for EVO?

I'm expecting some playable builds with all 4 DLC characters (Ancient Ogre, Michelle, Kunimitsu & Angel) along with some new reveals. Although isn't EVO and that Japan Expo over in France in the same week? Wonder who will get the new character announcements first.

Top Bottom