• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

Can you guys add me, preferably all of you Tekken champs and newcomers alike.

Platform: PlayStation 3
Tag: Anastacio
Country/Region: Denmark, Europe

I'm reading the OP again, so many mechanics...

AAK

(Have a PS3 but online isn't working right and no arcade stick)

Kinda OT, but I'm curious about this since the same thing happened to a friend of mine. What exactly happened in your case? My friend says his PS3 just doesn't recognize the connection, is it the same thing with you? Wondering if this is a common or isolated occurrence.

Also, Tekken is extremely pad friendly, so don't fret it if you don't have an arcade stick.

Kinda OT, but I'm curious about this since the same thing happened to a friend of mine. What exactly happened in your case? My friend says his PS3 just doesn't recognize the connection, is it the same thing with you? Wondering if this is a common or isolated occurrence.

I think it has more to do with the connection in the house.
On the 360 I had to change the MAC address so it's the same as the computer. It really sucks because now I can't browse or watch videos on the PC while downloading games or using netflix on the 360.

I just looked it up and outside of CFW there is apparently no way to change the PS3's mac address. Guess I'm pretty well boned.

And nope...not a fan of pads.

AAK

Lucky Americans

486464_479597182060213_1098240016_n.jpg

Pachimari

Lucky Americans

486464_479597182060213_1098240016_n.jpg

Were just about to post this.

I saw a new interview tweetet today as well but now I can't find it. There really wasn't anything new anyway.

Some Harada tweets going on right now:

Basically repeats, that the content of the disc based version of Tekken Tag 2 and the digital download copy have the same content:
Is the same. Are moving in order to be the same there too basic for the initial award, such as is under discussion. Contents of the disc and downloadable versions of Tekken TAG2 RT @ gito_abura is exactly the same?

Dunno what this is, somekind of selectable music? Tekken Tunes?:
This time the mechanism has been provided to meet the requests of such kind. Please look forward to further news. BGM is not impressive stages of Angkor Wat through Tekken series RT @ is_this_zombie, the possibility of using the new statement as BGM in Tekken TAG2 Are there any?

EDIT
Found the interview by Dusty Cartridge.

"But as far if there’s pressure or not, maybe there might be. I don’t really receive anything directly because I’ve always made it clear that Tekken, if you take each installment, it’s always been very profitable for Namco Bandai. There’s no other title in our company that can really compare to Tekken. So if any of the executives or higher ups has a problem with this business plan, I make it very clear, that well “Are there any other titles that sell more than Tekken that do paid DLC?” And if Tekken had a lower profitability then other titles, then ok I might think about changing my business model. But as long as I’m making a very profitable game I don’t see any reason to change the way I make it." - Harada.

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Part 2 of our interview as Harada talks Tag 2 on the Wii U, Namco Bandai developing the next Smash Bros. and much more.

Sayah

Anastacio and itzknickknac

train with us psn beasts in t6 and you may just have what it takes to join Neogaf TTT2 New World Order Anti-Williams Clan

(name not final)

Fine. Just fine. Lovely lady Anna and Wonder of the World Nina can take on the entire Tekken cast by themselves anyway. :p
Lucky Americans

I still need my artbook and soundtrack. But really amazing that we're getting that poster. Is that reversible Nina/Anna cover a poster now or are we still getting the reversible cover?

So if there would be old soundtracks to buy, which would you buy?

Me Tekken 2 and 4 plus Tekken 4 announcer.

I would be interested in buying the following tracks for sure (if sold individually):

Tekken 6
Fallen Colony
Electric Fountain
Anger of the Earth

Tekken 5 DR
Amnesia
Ground Zero Funk
Stalking Wolves

Tekken 5
Finalizer
Dragon's Nest
Waterfall
Streets
Massive Stunner
Moonlit Wilderness
Unforgiven/Urban Jungle
Character Select

Tekken 4
Kitsch/Beach theme
Bit Crusher/Shinjuku
Arena
Touch and Go/Airport
Jet/Character Select

Tekken Tag Tournament
Yoshimitsu theme
Nina theme
Xiaoyu theme
Eddy theme
School
Intro music
Credits

Tekken 3
Jin theme
Nina theme
Law theme
Hwoarang theme
Character select (arranged)
Hidden characters theme

I would have to re-listen to Tekken 1 and Tekken 2 music to recognize it so I won't be listing music for those two.

That's pretty damn good considering it isn't a special edition or anything

EB here is offering posters for preorders allegedly signed by Harada

7OJ9I.png

Thanks AAK, just a heads up though since saving screenshots is in I'll be changing the av to something different once the game is out. Hoping for a good shot of Jun's face from that ending where the Kazama's and Mishima's are at the dinner table =) Or maybe a shot of one of Angel's special illustrations. But anyways this av will do great until then, thanks again.

I hope that art gallery is just the we are tekken artbook in digital form. That will make be feel a lot better.

If we are talking about past themes for tekken tunes then Estrada da Estrela is a must!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNxLSmRt8w

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Thanks AAK, just a heads up though since saving screenshots is in I'll be changing the av to something different once the game is out. Hoping for a good shot of Jun's face from that ending where the Kazama's and Mishima's are at the dinner table =) Or maybe a shot of one of Angel's special illustrations. But anyways this av will do great until then, thanks again.

I hope that art gallery is just the we are tekken artbook in digital form. That will make be feel a lot better.

If we are talking about past themes for tekken tunes then Estrada da Estrela is a must!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNxLSmRt8w

What the hell is this? LOL

Oh man I cannot wait for this game!

The dinner scene is somewhere in this trailer.
Edit: Watch from 2:01.
Also, the Japan Tekken channel just updated with a bunch of 40 second videos. Check here.

Edit 2: Oh yes, Holland and the other stages finally have their own separate higher quality youtube video. No need to view it in Namco Gamer Day stream anymore. :D

Holland stage music is going to end up being the best track from TTT2. Definitely gonna my choice for wall less stage training.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yeah, I just realized I put up the wrong link. It's fixed now. But you still found it from their youtube channel so that's good. :)

Yeah I was confused at first, but then I saw your edited post saying that they just uploaded a couple 40 sec vids. :)

Can't wait to see how that ending plays out.

It's either Holland or Heavenly Garden that will be my pick for wall less training. For walls it's either going to be Spain or France.

Doomshine

Can you guys add me, preferably all of you Tekken champs and newcomers alike.

Platform: PlayStation 3
Tag: Anastacio
Country/Region: Denmark, Europe

I'm reading the OP again, so many mechanics...

I'll add you, I'm in Europe so we should get a decent connection by T6 standards at least.

I'm usually only online for a few hours in the evening and I've played mostly SCV and VF so I'm going to be really rusty, but hey it's probably time to start refreshing for TTT2.

Degen

I've never read or heard anything about that, but I personally try to avoid fighting the cpu as much as possible

Tekken's cpu only gets hit when it decides not to auto-block or auto-dodge, or when it auto-counters your move with the wrong move

Dereck

I've never read or heard anything about that, but I personally try to avoid fighting the cpu as much as possible

Tekken's cpu only gets hit when it decides not to auto-block or auto-dodge, or when it auto-counters your move with the wrong move
Nothing good comes out of fighting the CPU. Human players for life.

I just sent all of you guys a friend request by the way.

GrayFoxPL

Well, after getting Leo up to decent level I switched to Jin from the get go. Need a second char for tag anyway.

Lol, bad idea. Lost almost everything, forgot everything. Back to the drawing board.

Haha. I don't want any corporate kiss-assing. I'm not one to socially play a fighter online and him not being a fan at all, the competitive scene isn't going to win him over. But if he and I were able to work together and he can fight at his own pace against AI, he may come around.

Does anyone know of a website that sells T6 for cheap? I've checked the Buy/Sell thread on NeoGAF with no luck and resort to Gamestop/Amazon last. Is anyone willing to sell/trade their T6 copy?

Pachimari

On OnlinePass and multiple accounts:
RT @FalahULTRACHAOS sorry katsuhiro harada Online pass is such HORRIBLE Everybody Really Hate ONLINE PASS they are not going to buy!!!!

Harada: HUH?? You have misunderstanding completely. When you purchase a new TTT2. You will get FREE pass and It works for the MULTI ACCOUNT of a console(PS3 or 360). Even if brother or sister account is separate, you do NOT need to buy TTT2 of two copies. Remember, it is NOT extra charge system and not paid DLC. Just account activation system. It's simple "Just buy one new TTT2".

Are there any problems?
Or are you going to buy "used" one?

Almost all fans buy the new one, and I know that they have said, "It's no problem at all."

What your problem? I think you don't want play TTT2 or You want to buy just "used(Pre-owned)". right ? no?

Sayah

lolgamestop

jCtYOsmwDouKi.png

Yeah I was confused at first, but then I saw your edited post saying that they just uploaded a couple 40 sec vids. :)

Can't wait to see how that ending plays out.

It's either Holland or Heavenly Garden that will be my pick for wall less training. For walls it's either going to be Spain or France.

For wall stages, I will go with Arena, Brazil, Strategic Space and Bountiful Sea.

I have the girl power poster. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow. It's double sided sweetness.

Yes please.

Top Bottom