• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

LowParry

DEATH™;40365086 said:
Does somebody here have a nico account???

Why am I missing out???

You can make your own which is really easy. If you are using google chrome, just translate the page and follow the easy instructions.

AAK

Koreans are on a completely different level. JDCR was EWGF and Dark Upper whiff punishing generic d/f+1's and d+2's on REACTION. How is that humanely possible. Facing an opponent like that how do you NOT feel completely overwhelmed???

AAK

Off topic, but Doomshine, GrayFox, and Anastacio... you guys are from Finland, Poland, and Denmark... but your English and Grammar on GAF is perfect. Pretty impressive coming from areas where English isn't your first language.

/inferior uneducated cretin that can only speak 1.5 languages

Pachimari

Off topic, but Doomshine, GrayFox, and Anastacio... you guys are from Finland, Poland, and Denmark... but your English and Grammar on GAF is perfect. Pretty impressive coming from areas where English isn't your first language.

Wow, thanks. Well, I have always seen myself as more International than Danish and seeing as 80% of my family are from the Philippines - and me not being able to either understand or talk Tagalog - it have been necessary to communicate in English, besides I have always preferred watching, reading and talking English. :)

I'll add you guys tonight.

GrayFoxPL

Thanks. I learned English watching Cartoon Network and playing NES games, no joke. But anyway it's hard not to learn English when growing up as everything that was fun was in English. 90% of movies in TV was and still is US brand. So eh.

Can I add you two?

Yeah.

Look I found real life Lili in funny pic thread.
DjVIB.gif

*Shakes fist

Doomshine

Thank God for video games. Also I'm Fenno-swedish so I guess I got an early start in learning multiple languages.

Can I add you two?

Sure, but unless you're in Europe we're not going to have a good connection.

SarBear

Hey guys,

I've been lurking the shit out this thread since the beginning, so you'll have to forgive me for never saying anything. I just have a very simple question: What's a good controller converter to invest in for the Xbox 360? I want to get one to use my PS2 controller while playing Tekken (never been a stick guy), but there's so many and I'm not sure which ones are worthwhile and which ones are garbage.

Any insight is extremely appreciated. Thanks!

Degen

Hey guys,

I've been lurking the shit out this thread since the beginning, so you'll have to forgive me for never saying anything. I just have a very simple question: What's a good controller converter to invest in for the Xbox 360? I want to get one to use my PS2 controller while playing Tekken (never been a stick guy), but there's so many and I'm not sure which ones are worthwhile and which ones are garbage.

Any insight is extremely appreciated. Thanks!
I have a really cheap one. Can't even remember the brand. There's noticeable input lag but it still beats a Madcatz pad (no offense Markman lol)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I have a really cheap one. Can't even remember the brand. There's noticeable input lag but it still beats a Madcatz pad (no offense Markman lol)

Wow this is one of the most idiotic comments I've read in awhile ;) with/without the mention of Mad Catz. At least the Mad Catz pad doesn't lag lol.

BTW, the person asking, this is the best converter for PS2 to Xbox 360:

http://etokki.com/Xtokki360

GrayFoxPL

Wow this is one of the most idiotic comments I've read in awhile ;) with/without the mention of Mad Catz. At least the Mad Catz pad doesn't lag lol.

BTW, the person asking, this is the best converter for PS2 to Xbox 360:

http://etokki.com/Xtokki360

Sorry but madcatz d-pad is really shitty, too big, placed too high, on the upper edge ffs. And the mold of a whole pad is terrible, like a random flat rock. Doesn't hold well.
Total waste of money and it was expensive on launch.

It should've never been mentioned together with the saturn pad.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Sorry but madcatz d-pad is really shitty, too big, placed too high, on the upper edge ffs. And the mold of a whole pad is terrible, like a random flat rock. Doesn't hold well.
Total waste of money and it was expensive on launch.

It should've never been mentioned together with the saturn pad.

Pads, just like sticks are preferential. Except with pads there is no standard. If the pad was really shitty would you really see people winning tournaments with them? Especially with all the alternatives out there?

I'm not saying it's the best. I'm just saying it's not shitty.

Shitty for you? Maybe. People aren't the best at adapting/adjusting to every style/type of thing there is. That's why variety is out there. ;)

Degen

I've actually put a good bit of time into the Madcatz SF4 Fightpad and it just didn't work out for me. Too many screwed-up movements

I own that and a PDP Versus controller, but for me, no pad thus far has topped either the standard PS2/PS3 controller or the Hori Fighting Commander 3

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I've actually put a good bit of time into the Madcatz SF4 Fightpad and it just didn't work out for me. Too many screwed-up movements

I own that and a PDP Versus controller, but for me, no pad thus far has topped either the standard PS2/PS3 controller or the Hori Fighting Commander 3

There have been changes in the SFXTK version, if you're interested. The overall shape and the interior parts have been revamped. Smaller form factor as well. And the PS3 one is now wired.

GrayFoxPL

Pads, just like sticks are preferential. Except with pads there is no standard. If the pad was really shitty would you really see people winning tournaments with them? Especially with all the alternatives out there?

I'm not saying it's the best. I'm just saying it's not shitty.

Shitty for you? Maybe. People aren't the best at adapting/adjusting to every style/type of thing there is. That's why variety is out there. ;)

People are playing tournaments with dual shocks, does it prove ds d-pad is good for fighting games?

Like you implied first there are no alternatives. Saturn pad is hard or impossible to get and logitech stopped making good "Precision" pad (I'm using) that imo had best d-pad after saturn's, now they're making shit ones.

Yeah it's bad for me. But not only me. It's not about adopting. Some people can't adopt to badly designed product. Have you read bad opinions on saturn pad?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
People are playing tournaments with dual shocks, does it prove ds d-pad is good for fighting games?

Like you implied first there are no alternatives. Saturn pad is hard or impossible to get and logitech stopped making good "Precision" pad (I'm using) that imo had best d-pad after saturn's, now they're making shit ones.

Yeah it's bad for me. But not only me. It's not about adopting. Some people can't adopt to badly designed product. Have you read bad opinions on saturn pad?

Actually yes. I have read bad opinions on the Saturn pad. It's great and all for certain games, but it doesn't work well with some people for others.

In my personal opinion, I think the dual shock dpad is great. I prefer using this one when I have to use a pad for playing Tekken games.

Like I mentioned before, it depends on people and you shouldn't take one person's opinion for fact. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you, but InterAct's Shadowblade arcade stick was used by a top player in TEKKEN back in the day, he even got top 4 with it at EVO, lol.

But this discussion is neither here nor there. If you want to continue to discuss you can always PM me :)

---

Back to TEKKEN. I think this version of TEKKEN (TTT2) is going to be the greatest in quite some time. Content wise and the amount of improvements made upon previous titles. That alone makes me feel great joy as a fan.

There have been changes in the SFXTK version, if you're interested. The overall shape and the interior parts have been revamped. Smaller form factor as well. And the PS3 one is now wired.
Wired made me perk up. Anything planned for TTT2? T5DR/6 with wireless on ps3 is noticably different than T5 wired on a ps2.

AAK

I love Harada:

http://i.imgur.com/xlujm.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Holy crap, that's the exact same guy who wanted to draw hentai of Bayonetta and asked Kamiya for permission. And then started posting links to the soundtrack. Here's Kamiya's response:

[QUOTE=]
[B]Whatever. Go away.[/B] RT @ultimatesoll i dunno. but look from difft way, if peoples luv the OST then peoples may B luv game as well ;)

[B]FUCK OFF. [/B]RT @ultimatesoll dont forget there is always be existed illegal customers. but there is no need to be impolite againist customers.

[B]F U C K O F F.[/B] RT @ultimatesoll i am pretty sure now your 13,553 follwer well fit to your speechs..its so sad for someone who make Bio/DMC.

[B]I'm a director. FUCK OFF[/B] RT @ultimatesoll ppl who get impolite/ rude&judging a herald w/out reason arnt genius/producer - they're inelegants

[B]Then don't send me a message and FUCK OFF.[/B] RT @ultimatesoll i was send that reply to @squallina not u.[/QUOTE]

Sayah

Yeah.

Look I found real life Lili in funny pic thread.
DjVIB.gif

*Shakes fist

OMG. LOL

CcrooK
Banned
(Today, 07:33 PM)

:O

What happened?!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. :(
I try to avoid off-topic on these forums most of the time. Not worth the headache.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
That global tournament was awesome. I've played a lot of international players in tournament before. They definitely play on another level. I love the challenge.

I've played casual matches with Knee, Nin, and a ton of Japanese players that play out of Sugamo (NoRespect's arcade). The first day TTT2 came out, I went to a lesser known arcade in Tokyo in hopes to get some practice... lol, I wasn't the only one thinking that and I ran into Nobi and Yuu from NoRespect and got mopped 30 straight by those guys.

I USED to be good at TEKKEN. I wish I had more time/more people to play with :( But I'm going to try again with TTT2. I'd say the highlight of my TEKKEN career was beating Team Korea (200yen, Rain, Tongbal) at NorCal Strong Style in the team tournament. Also beating Holeman in team tournament play.

Throughout T6, Eddy has been my main. I dropped him in TTT2... I mean I still use him but I switched my main team to King/Jaycee. Let the good times roll ;)

This is usually the rough part for US/EU playing catch up with the rest of the world. Hopefully we'll see some good results once everyone starts having more access to the games.

Top Bottom