• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Dereck

What I'm thinking about T6 is I saw that movement tutorial... And went "You can do THAT?!" Suddenly, some of the higher level games I've seen on Youtube made a lot more sense, like how people managed to practically dart around during the fight. The beauty of Tekken is not actually the big juggles. It's the constant maneuvering to get to the big juggles. And if you have the maneuvering down, you might be able to get by with small juggles for a while.

What characters are most like themselves from T6 to Tag 2? I know I'll keep at Xiayou, even if she's one of the worst picks for a relative newbie, because I know her moves. And I have a sick sense of timing and range with the Storming Flower attack. At least, I used to have that. Probably a bit rusty. I like Yoshimitsu for his WTF?! factor, but I think I should learn a more direct character to partner up with a more elusive Xiayou in Tag 2. Heihachi, perhaps. I used to be not-terrible with him. Any new guys in T6 to watch out for? Who is that robot girl? Is she good?

My main weakness here is that I have no real experience fighting human opponents in Tekken. Just a few friendly fights here and there. Most likely less than 100 total over the entire series.

What should i focus on if I buy T6 to prepare for Tag 2?
Play online.

AAK

Just a warning though, on the heirarchy of online netcodes IMO...

BB>VF5=Skullgirls>SFxT=SF4>MK=T6=KOF13>>>>KOF12

(Haven't tested SCV and MvC)

So you will get pretty frustrated playing online for the most part if you're not accustomed to the lag.

The only characters that are massively different in this iteration is Julia then followed Law, Zafina, Roger, Raven.

I believe Leo and Paul are the least changed.

And as for what to do once you played Tekken 6? Just have fun :p. But ideally, I'd definitely say to familiarize yourself with the movement and wakeup options. And specifically for wakeup you have to play against human opponents to truly learn how how to get up from what situations.

Arya Stark

Neo Member
Funny, I just got T6 and think the netcode is great. I actually hit more combos online than offline. I play Bob though [/scrub]

I've got most stuff down in my head, except I cannot for the life of me understand wakeup in this game. 80% of the time I quick get up or roll to the side I'm waking up into stuff I can't block and just get hit into combo again.

McNum

Play online.
Aren't everyone going to be in the endgame state of online fighting now? That only the good players remain. I'm going to get slaughtered if I just jump in blind. I do get what you mean, though.

But what I meant was, is there any tech I should try to learn? Like the, what did he call it, Korean back-dash? And sidestepping right. Then go online and try to dodge an opponent, preferably in a friendly match set up for that purpose, but otherwise just try to lame-out a random opponent if not.

EDIT: Just hit me, "Play Online" is pretty much the opposite answer of what I'd get in the Street Fighter topic. Funny to see the difference in style laid out so directly.

Dereck

Aren't everyone going to be in the endgame state of online fighting now? That only the good players remain. I'm going to get slaughtered if I just jump in blind. I do get what you mean, though.

But what I meant was, is there any tech I should try to learn? Like the, what did he call it, Korean back-dash? And sidestepping right. Then go online and try to dodge an opponent, preferably in a friendly match set up for that purpose, but otherwise just try to lame-out a random opponent if not.

EDIT: Just hit me, "Play Online" is pretty much the opposite answer of what I'd get in the Street Fighter topic. Funny to see the difference in style laid out so directly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3DT6-oOZro&t=6m25s

GrayFoxPL

Just a warning though, on the heirarchy of online netcodes IMO...

BB>VF5=Skullgirls>SFxT=SF4>MK=T6=KOF13>>>>KOF12

(Haven't tested SCV and MvC)

So you will get pretty frustrated playing online for the most part if you're not accustomed to the lag.

The only characters that are massively different in this iteration is Julia then followed Law, Zafina, Raven.

I believe Leo and Paul are the least changed.

And as for what to do once you played Tekken 6? Just have fun :p. But ideally, I'd definitely say to familiarize yourself with the movement and wakeup options. And specifically for wakeup you have to play against human opponents to truly learn how how to get up from what situations.

No way T6 netcode is as bad as Kof13, that's insane. And on other side MK netcode owns T6 netcode. SCV is pretty great but match searching sucks.

Leo is very changed from T6, like 5-6 new moves and all different nerfs/buffs.

Lee is least changed. One new move and that opponent spins after 223 lol.

GrayFoxPL

Quite opposite. Right now there are many noobs coming to T6 online. Players with super high ranks left but are starting to come back slowly. Everyone is getting ready for Tag2 playing T6.

It's good time to jump in.

McNum

Quite opposite. Right now there are many noobs coming to T6 online. Players with super high ranks left but are starting to come back slowly. Everyone is getting ready for Tag2 playing T6.

It's good time to jump in.
Hmm, in that case, maybe I should go pick up the game tomorrow.

Plus, if I have to go 0-20 online until I get used to it, I might as well do it in a game I plan to abandon in a month or so rather than Tag 2. Might be nice to start off with a 50% win rate in Tag 2 if I can.

Dereck

Hmm, in that case, maybe I should go pick up the game tomorrow.

Plus, if I have to go 0-20 online until I get used to it, I might as well do it in a game I plan to abandon in a month or so rather than Tag 2. Might be nice to start off with a 50% win rate in Tag 2 if I can.

I think the most critical step to enjoying Tekken 6 is finding at least one main, learn their entire moveset like the back of your hand, learn a few juggles, and then capitalize from that point on strategy. Fighting the CPU will barely help you for TTT2 human players, but if you're going to go that route, play for about 30 min at a time in Practice Mode against a Ultra Hard CPU.

Pick an opponent that you hate playing against. Go to Practice Mode and learn how to maneuver, learn about how to wall recover. Build from that point.

Also, forget about your win to lose ratio, completely.

Pachimari

McNum, where are you located?

I really didn't expect myself to like Alisa Bosconovitch as I do in Prologue right now, but she probably won't be my main. I'm thinking of going for Jin, Leo, A. King, Michelle, something like that or any of those I listed before.

But right now I don't care about characters, I'm just trying to get down with all the mechanics. Wake-up, side-stepping (i'm pretty good at this), movement, the quick back-stepping, range the moves need etc.

McNum

My main is Xiayou. It has been since Tekken 3, and I don't plan on dropping her for Tag 2. I'll just have to adapt and find a partner that helps her out. I dabble in Yoshimitsu and some Mishimas* on the side, but Xiayou is my go-to fighter.

*When I say dabble, I mean really, really basic for the Mishimas. I can't do the EWGF on purpose... yet.

Edit: I'm in Europe, Denmark to be exact.

AAK

No way T6 netcode is as bad as Kof13, that's insane. And on other side MK netcode owns T6 netcode. SCV is pretty great but match searching sucks.

Leo is very changed from T6, like 5-6 new moves and all different nerfs/buffs.

Lee is least changed. One new move and that opponent spins after 223 lol.

She has new moves, but I believe they factor in EXTREMELY little to the way you play her, you pretty much still play the same game as in T6. Whereas characters like Law have to make a huge adjustment to their game with the lack of autoparry and same with with Raven and Zafina finally having better punishment tools and for Raven's case a nerf for his offense moves forcing him to play more devensively. Lee on the other hand has his new running 4,3 string that is a huge asset that adds to his gameplay AND the ws+2,3 allowing for a complete juggle is also a crazy addition.

He also has other new moves:

f+1+2,3,4
f,f+1+2
FCd/f+4,3 (allows you to transition into hitman)

EDIT: and b+2~mist step juggle property getting nerfed is also a bit of a change. It's apparently harder to get those b+2~f juggles down in TTT2U.

Pachimari

By the way, 2 avatars I made a long while ago, never used them:

wMOwA.jpg
ZOlLz.jpg

I'll make myself a new one soon.

GrayFoxPL

She has new moves, but I believe they factor in EXTREMELY little to the way you play her, you pretty much still play the same game as in T6. Whereas characters like Law have to make a huge adjustment to their game with the lack of autoparry and same with with Raven and Zafina finally having better punishment tools and for Raven's case a nerf for his offense moves forcing him to play more devensively. Lee on the other hand has his new running 4,3 string that is a huge asset that adds to his gameplay AND the ws+2,3 allowing for a complete juggle is also a crazy addition.

He also has other new moves:

f+1+2,3,4
f,f+1+2
FCd/f+4,3 (allows you to transition into hitman)

Very wrong, read the thread.
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=122153

Never seen Lee's other new moves in match videos other then running 4,3 auto bound, lol.

His playstyle is least changed especially compared to Leo.

AAK

f+1+2,3 is basically the last 2 hits of 2,2,3. Not sure if it wall splats like in T6. Add the 4 in the end to cancel into hitman stance.
f,f+1+2.... how do I describe this move.... kinda like Aoi's b,f+p double punch move from VF5 :p. Not very useful.

Scanned the thread, out of all those moves, the only one which makes a difference is b+4,1+2. And even then a tool you'd normally use at the wall. The other changes aren't drastic enough to force you think of other ways to play her IMO. And I'm basing this mostly off of watching Onlypractice's Leo vids.

GrayFoxPL

f+1+2,3 is basically the last 2 hits of 2,2,3. Not sure if it wall splats like in T6. Add the 4 in the end to cancel into hitman stance.
f,f+1+2.... how do I describe this move.... kinda like Aoi's b,f+p double punch move from VF5 :p. Not very useful.

Scanned the thread, out of all those moves, the only one which makes a difference is b+4,1+2. And even then a tool you'd normally use at the wall. The other changes aren't drastic enough to force you think of other ways to play her IMO. And I'm basing this mostly off of watching Onlypractice's Leo vids.

Lol, you chose least used move.

df+1,2
BOK 1,2
df+3 IS way faster and more useful
Way more mixup options from stance transitions.

ff+4,3 one of the godliest moves is nerfed.
KNK 1 is high, when it was mid before. Big deal.
db+4 is less safe, way more risky.

AK do you even play Leo? Because you're writing funny things. You don't get to know a character by watching one top player.

DEATH™

@mcnum This might be least popular choice but... choose WANG...

Wang is underrated (as always...), he got a nice set of tools but still requires to play tricky (which will help you with xiaoyu). He got nice set of pokes, nice FC mixup, a nice set of hopkicks, qcf+2 mini deathfist, and a bunch of defensive tools, like reversals, CH launchers (magic 4 is also good), and b+1 parry that can even parry tag crashes (and punish them with b+1, 3). He also got a nice backdash and his weird stance can dodge many things (which xiao players love).

Seriously, he's like T6 Julia underrated. People put julia on top of the tier list after they put skimpy clothing on her and people started to explore her... I tell you, he's a excellent partner to xiao...

AAK

AK do you even play Leo? Because you're writing funny things. You don't get to know a character by watching one top player.

Not really, but I have a rudimentary understanding how pretty much every character's fundamentals work. Except maybe Lei/Wang.

Doomshine

DEATH™;40451982 said:
Wang is underrated (as always...), he got a nice set of tools but still requires to play tricky (which will help you with xiaoyu). He got nice set of pokes, nice FC mixup, a nice set of hopkicks, qcf+2 mini deathfist, and a bunch of defensive tools, like reversals, CH launchers (magic 4 is also good), and b+1 parry that can even parry tag crashes (and punish them with b+1, 3). He also got a nice backdash and his weird stance can dodge many things (which xiao players love).

It's nice that he has a hopkick, but the range is not very good which sometimes forces him to punish with f+2,2 instead of a launch for -15 moves. If I remember correctly he doesn't have a particularly good -14 punisher either.

I really like playing him though and he's definitely not a terrible character. F+2,2 like I mentioned is a great whiff punisher, especially against the wall, and of course his Waning Moon throw is excellent. I think his wall game is pretty good too.

EDIT: I just realized you're talking about TTT2 Wang. Disregard the hopkicks bit.

DEATH™

It's nice that he has a hopkick, but the range is not very good which sometimes forces him to punish with f+2,2 instead of a launch for -15 moves. If I remember correctly he doesn't have a particularly good -14 punisher either.

I really like playing him though and he's definitely not a terrible character. F+2,2 like I mentioned is a great whiff punisher, especially against the wall, and of course his Waning Moon throw is excellent. I think his wall game is pretty good too.

EDIT: I just realized you're talking about TTT2 Wang. Disregard the hopkicks bit.

Nah, it's okay... I still believe his hopkicks are more suitable for crushing still... His weakness is block punishing, but meh, he's not designed to block stuff anyway...

Anyway, I hate it when newbies are in a hurry to cut him out of the roster. Young people nowadays have no respect for the elders... Sheessh...

MightyKAC

I've mained Wang since T2 and he's always been a blast to play for me. And while it's true he got some pretty crappy punishers I've always been able to make do with his parry's, pokes and reversals whenever I'm in a pinch.

And then there's the WM throw >;D. Still dangerous even after the nerf.

Love playing team ODB in Tag 2.

McNum

Wang? Hmm, I can't remember him much. Old kung-fu guy, right?

My idea for a tag team is basically to have a tricky one, which is Xiayou, and a direct one, which is why I was thinking Mishima. It's to be able to change gears from defense to offense and try to ruin the rhythm of the fight deliberately. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but the gameplan would be to use Xiayou in front, and use her tricks to get an opening that the striker then tags in and benefits from.

Dereck

My idea for a tag team is basically to have a tricky one, which is Xiayou, and a direct one, which is why I was thinking Mishima. It's to be able to change gears from defense to offense and try to ruin the rhythm of the fight deliberately. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but the gameplan would be to use Xiayou in front, and use her tricks to get an opening that the striker then tags in and benefits from.
Did you watch the video I posted? Just curious.

McNum

Did you watch the video I posted? Just curious.
The Level up Your Game one? Yeah, I watched it. I'll have to try the movement out before i can say if I get it or not. But it looks pretty straightforward, with that one catch that b, b is unsafe, but b, B is safe. That's one of those things you need to be told, because that's not obvious at all.

Sayah

What I'm thinking about T6 is I saw that movement tutorial... And went "You can do THAT?!" Suddenly, some of the higher level games I've seen on Youtube made a lot more sense, like how people managed to practically dart around during the fight. The beauty of Tekken is not actually the big juggles. It's the constant maneuvering to get to the big juggles. And if you have the maneuvering down, you might be able to get by with small juggles for a while.

What characters are most like themselves from T6 to Tag 2? I know I'll keep at Xiayou, even if she's one of the worst picks for a relative newbie, because I know her moves. And I have a sick sense of timing and range with the Storming Flower attack. At least, I used to have that. Probably a bit rusty. I like Yoshimitsu for his WTF?! factor, but I think I should learn a more direct character to partner up with a more elusive Xiayou in Tag 2. Heihachi, perhaps. I used to be not-terrible with him. Any new guys in T6 to watch out for? Who is that robot girl? Is she good?

My main weakness here is that I have no real experience fighting human opponents in Tekken. Just a few friendly fights here and there. Most likely less than 100 total over the entire series.

What should i focus on if I buy T6 to prepare for Tag 2?

Alisa is the robot girl. She will go well with Xiaoyu. However, Xiaoyu will definitely take time to learn.

If you buy T6, I would suggest you do the following. Pick one main character. Anyone really. If you want an easy character, then Lili would be a good choice. Go to practice. Go through the entire command list/every single move. Memorize those moves. Make sure you are doing each move right. (You can check this by pressing X on any move on the command list.) If you can't do a move after trying it for some time, skip it. Also skip the 10-hit combos if you want.

Once you think you've got these moves down, try the sample combos at the end. It will give you a good idea of some of the launchers. Then, you basically experiment with combos on your own. Make sure you can do the combos.

Also, watch the following VIDEOS:
How to get up properly - please watch this. Also someone else here had said they keep getting rejuggled after getting up. Just watch this please.

Anti-Alisa Guide
- this is focused on Alisa but it will really help you understand Tekken a little better so I highly recommend watching this too.

A lot of your improvement depends on how much time you're willing to invest. It can take a long time to get better. But once you learn the mechanics and understand the game system better, you will reek the rewards and you will find it very greatly tremendously satisfying. Tekken 6 honestly has one of the most (if not the most) explosively mindblowing levels of depth in any fighter ever. TTT2 will take that even further. Best way to experience the mind games and pokes and traps and what not is to find a good local player to play against. Online can sort of ruin the learning experience because of lag.

In any case, good luck.

Edit: Just a quick tip. If you get the game, make sure you turn on Position Reset from the practice menu. Also, make sure that you pick an open stage to try out combos (Manji Valley, Azazel's Chamber, High Rollers Club). Only pick stages with walls when you need to learn wall combos/wall damage. Otherwise, they get in the way when you're trying to learn long juggles. And position reset should definitely make things easier too. As soon as you mess something up, just position reset.

Sayah actually plays Alisa so he can answer better than me, but here are examples of Alisa combo's you can try:

You covered it very well already. :p

DEATH™

Based on what I read on your post, Mishimas don't ruin the "rhythm" of opponents... I promise. If you're looking for damage, I could understand. But IMO mishima and xiaoyu are a bad fit. EWGF~5 will be pretty weak with xiao, and it's not worth it. If you're planning to use xiao to open up someone's defense, no... that's a mishima's wavedash are for. If I read your mind right, Alisa's a better fit for you... or Jaycee... or again, Wang... Actual characters who break people's rhythms with annoying stuff yet fundamentally sound.

Back to Wang, he is tricky alright, but he's different kind of tricky. He's a poking/whiff punish guy, requiring a different mindset for both players and oppenents (mostly, opponents.) . I'll tell you right now, if you're really starting out about doing backdash cancels, wang is a great character to start with. His big backdash and iffy stance dodges alot of things. And his tools on offense can't be ignored too... Seriously, try him out, and thank me later...

So has it been confirmed that Canada will get the swimwear pre-order DLC through Gamestop/EBGames?

I've been waiting for them to update their web site before ordering, but there still hasn't been any mention of it yet. :/

danmaku

Does anyone knows the preorder situation for the JP/Asian version? are there any retailer-specific character? As of now, I can't tell if the disc will be region free like Tekken 6, so I'll probably have to preorder the Japanese version.

AAK

So has it been confirmed that Canada will get the swimwear pre-order DLC through Gamestop/EBGames?

I've been waiting for them to update their web site before ordering, but there still hasn't been any mention of it yet. :/

Yes. EBGames is definitely getting the swimsuits. I confirmed with them when I preordered. Also found out later that all 4 DLC characters & Snoop Dogg stage are also included. Anna/Nina Poster I don't think so. But the WORST news is that the Behind the scenes videos and artwork isn't confirmed either. I'd give up the swmisuit/SnoopDogg/DLC characters everything for that stuff :(

Does anyone knows the preorder situation for the JP/Asian version? are there any retailer-specific character? As of now, I can't tell if the disc will be region free like Tekken 6, so I'll probably have to preorder the Japanese version.

IIRC for Japan, I believe they're isn't much of a pre-order special going on but that 'first print' copies sold in stores will have all announced DLCs included with them:

- Kunimitsu, Angel, Ancient Ogre & Michelle Characters.
- Snoop Dogg stage
- Over 150 Bikini outfits
- Lili's fluffy skirt customization DLC

Not sure how it works over there though so it's best If you just call your local retailer up or go there and ask about it.

Blah this pre-order stuff is a mess to keep up with on a global scale.

------

In other news though, new interview time:

au.gamespot.com/tekken-tag-tourname...nt-2-interview-with-katsuhiro-harada-6389393/

Saiyuk's (Sydney player who knocked out Ryan Hart at SS2012) writeup on TTT2: (new info is probably not in here since this article is geared towards a more casual audience)

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/07/30/tekken-tag-tournament-2-bringing-the-fight-home

CSX

Interview video confirms they got character models for TxSF

just me or Harada sounds like hes making DLC costumes outside of the preorder bikinis free too? I thought that stuff was going to be in the paid category?

Pachimari

I'm thinking of cancelling my pre-order on release day if I get the review copy for free but I gotta talk with my boss about getting all the extra DLC then, hopefully it'll work out.

McNum

Well, the local Gamestop had one Platinum Tekken 6 left, so I got that. I think step one is going to be to relearn Tekken basics, probably run some arcade mode runs and see how things work on an arcade stick.

Plus, you know, the stupid and silly endings in Tekken is part of the fun. I hope there are some really silly ones in T6. Might as well start unlocking those.

After that, it's time to get re-aquainted with Ling Xiayou and go through her movelist one move at a time until I know how to do them. Then try to combo something. I hope to be online-ready within a few days.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
All I know is.

My body is ready.

Take care guys <3 brb in a week. (I'll probably check here before the week is up)...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
BTW who did everyone main in TEKKEN? I have a really weird track record...

TEKKEN
Paul Phoenix
Wang Jinrei

TEKKEN 2
Baek Do San
Bruce Irvin

TEKKEN 3 - This is where I started playing competitively
King
Lei
Paul Phoenix

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT (This era is weird, this game lasted SO long competitively)
Heihachi/Paul
Heihachi/King (these last two were my first teams)
True Ogre/Ogre (my main team as the game went on)
Bruce/Devil
Kuma/P. Jack (my most fun team to play)

TEKKEN 4
King
Jin
Eddy

TEKKEN 5
King
Eddy
Steve
Ganryu

TEKKEN 5 DR
Eddy
Ganryu
King

TEKKEN 6
Bob
King

TEKKEN 6 BR
Eddy
Bob
Bruce
King

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
King/Jaycee
King/Eddy
True Ogre/Jaycee
Lars/Jaycee

danmaku

IIRC for Japan, I believe they're isn't much of a pre-order special going on but that 'first print' copies sold in stores will have all announced DLCs included with them:

- Kunimitsu, Angel, Ancient Ogre & Michelle Characters.
- Snoop Dogg stage
- Over 150 Bikini outfits
- Lili's fluffy skirt customization DLC

Not sure how it works over there though so it's best If you just call your local retailer up or go there and ask about it.

Blah this pre-order stuff is a mess to keep up with on a global scale.

Thanks! I'll check the usual import sites to see if they mention something about exclusives, Play-Asia didn't.

Dereck

TEKKEN
Paul Phoenix
Wang Jinrei

TEKKEN 2
Baek Do San
Bruce Irvin

TEKKEN 3 - This is where I started playing competitively
King
Lei
Paul Phoenix

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT (This era is weird, this game lasted SO long competitively)
Heihachi/Paul
Heihachi/King (these last two were my first teams)
True Ogre/Ogre (my main team as the game went on)
Bruce/Devil
Kuma/P. Jack (my most fun team to play)

TEKKEN 4
King
Jin
Eddy

TEKKEN 5
King
Eddy
Steve
Ganryu

TEKKEN 5 DR
Eddy
Ganryu
King

TEKKEN 6
Bob
King

TEKKEN 6 BR
Eddy
Bob
Bruce
King

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
King/Jaycee
King/Eddy
True Ogre/Jaycee
Lars/Jaycee
Law, Law, Law, Law, Law, Law, Law, Law, Law, Miguel

MightyKAC

Markman said:

TEKKEN
Nina Williams
Wang Jinrei
a bit of Yoshimitsu

TEKKEN 2
Wang Jinrei all day e'rry day.

TEKKEN 3 - (No Wang to play with made for a very, very sad KAC :( )
Ling
Nina Williams

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT

Never really played much Tag 1

TEKKEN 4
Ling
Jin
Steve Fox

TEKKEN 5
Steve
Armor King and.....
RETURN of the WANG!!!!!!

TEKKEN 5 DR
See Tekken 5,

TEKKEN 6
All of Tekken 5 & BR
But mostly Wang, with a bit of Ling and Asuka on the side.

TEKKEN 6 BR
Same as 6 but with Alicia just to try her out.

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
Wang/Ling
Wang/Jinpachi
Wang/Jin
Wang/Asuka

Wang fo' lyfe!!!!!!!

Degen

Tekken 2: Baek
Tekken 3: Bryan
TTT: Bryan, Baek
Tekken Advance (like a bawss): Yoshimitsu, Hwoarang
Tekken 4: Bryan
Tekken 5: Bryan
Tekken 5 DR: Bryan, Baek, Dragunov
Tekken 6: Bryan, King

Just Feng and Kazuya, i started with Tekken5.

btw still in Korea, been playing about 200 matches of TTT2U in the arcades, won 40 of them! :D

AAK

(Button Mashing era)
Tekken 1 & 2: Law
Tekken 3: no one specifically, maybe Bryan... Picked Law a lot thanks to his theme
Tekken Tag: Jin/Heihachi
Tekken 4: King

(Legitimate Era)
Tekken Tag: Armor King/Kunimitsu
Tekken 4: King
Tekken 5: King, Kazuya
Tekken DR: Devil Jin, Armor King
Tekken 6: Armor King, Kazuya, Hwoarang

Tag 2:.... I have no clue anymore :(
Considering dropping AK to explore other awesome characters out there.

x10000 Awesome points to you!!! Loved that scene SO MUCH!

Doomshine

Tekken: Yoshimitsu, Kazuya
Tekken 2: Skipped
Tekken 3: Jin, Yoshimitsu, King
Tekken 4: Skipped
TTT: Jin, Yoshimitsu, Armor King, King
Tekken 5: Feng, Jin
Tekken 5 DR: Dragunov, Feng, Jin, Armor King, Yoshimitsu
Tekken 6: I can't decide, but I play mostly Dragunov, Miguel, Wang, Jin, Feng, Zafina, Bryan, Raven, Jack and Armor King.

TEKKEN
Paul Phoenix

TEKKEN 2
Paul Phoenix
Bruce Irvin
Lei Wulong

TEKKEN 3
Paul Phoenix

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT
Paul Phoenix/Bruce Irvin

TEKKEN 4
Paul Phoenix