• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

sasuke_91

Lee's flamboyant free spirit.

Rocker leather pants fit him, he even had that exclusive guitar in T5.

GsoJKAy.jpg

You know you want it.

I'm not gay but that shirtless Violet art - HEIß
Hahaha xD

I really liked Violet's screams in T4. "YEAAH POOW!" Or does he say something else?

Rajang

I miss the old Marshall/Forest Law voice, the ones by Harada and in T4/T5.

T6 and on was meh.

Also Tekken 2 Kazuya: TWUAAA!!

Sayah

DEATH™;191119548 said:
What a crappy thread name change. Should've went with Snoop D-O-Double Jizzle. We gotta use that 3 char worth of marketing money to the fullest

Are you still trying to get a Snoop title in? It's been three years.
giphy.gif

Nobody wants a Snoop Dogg title except you and Degen. lol

Sayah

If anyone decides to look into the Fate; anime series, definitely skip the original Fate;Stay Night. What a waste of time that was.

Just watch the Ufotable ones, which are much superior in quality.

Start off with Fate;Zero, then go straight to Fate;Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (watching this now).

If anyone decides to look into the Fate; anime series, definitely skip the original Fate;Stay Night. What a waste of time that was.

Just watch the Ufotable ones, which are much superior in quality.

Start off with Fate;Zero, then go straight to Fate;Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (watching this now).

Certainly not wrong about this. UBW didn't do much for me in the end though despite a pretty dynamite end to the first half.

There is merit in NOT watching FZ first; you definitely get more out of it if you know who the key characters are beforehand, but IMO being by far the strongest piece of anime in the franchise, I could just as easily say it should be the only thing you watch....

Now to wait for the Heaven's Feel movie.

Sayah

Certainly not wrong about this. UBW didn't do much for me in the end though despite a pretty dynamite end to the first half.

There is merit in NOT watching FZ first; you definitely get more out of it if you know who the key characters are beforehand, but IMO being by far the strongest piece of anime in the franchise, I could just as easily say it should be the only thing you watch....

Now to wait for the Heaven's Feel movie.

I'm on episode 2 of UBW. So I'm hoping it gets better. The archer/lancer fight already demonstrates how much better Ufotable's animation is.

But so far, it's just a recap of everything that happened in the original. Looking to see if there's any divergences that happen later on.

sasuke_91

UBW is another route, so there's going to be some major differences in the second half.
Zero is definitely the strongest of the series, but ufotable did a fairly good job of grading up Stay Night.

Sayah

Josie without bow, crying win taunts, or "I'm getting nervous" intros would be good.

Maybe Namco should give us the option to control which win taunts/intros appear most often. Similar to Smash Bros lets you control the likelihood of hearing certain music on certain stages.

I know I would like to see Xiaoyus buttslap win taunt more often but it appears less often in Tekken 6 than her other taunts.
UBW is another route, so there's going to be some major differences in the second half.
Zero is definitely the strongest of the series, but ufotable did a fairly good job of grading up Stay Night.
Great - will keep watching then.

Dereck

Josie without bow, crying win taunts, or "I'm getting nervous" intros would be good.

Maybe Namco should give us the option to control which win taunts/intros appear most often. Similar to Smash Bros lets you control the likelihood of hearing certain music on certain stages.

I know I would like to see Xiaoyus buttslap win taunt more often but it appears less often in Tekken 6 than her other taunts.
GAF could just remake everyone's personalities and storylines and whatnot.

It'll be in safe hands.

Now, let's get started on a Lucky Chloe redesign.

JgYtvRN.gif

AAK

The crying is still there tho

I wouldn't mind the crying if she was at least crying out of happiness upon winning a fight rather than crying like a baby as if someone bullied her on a playground.

Here:

800px-Christie_Prologue_1.jpg

And just get rid of the down syndrome meowing and retarded win/pre-fight quotes and replace them along with the name of Christie's and BOOM done.

Pachimari

That's just alternate hair, you can't remove Josie's now with her default hairstyle unless you give her another hat.
If you ever get a long hair customization for Josie, please take a picture and share. I have been waiting months for this, so it would be incredibly appreciated.

lupinko

If you ever get a long hair customization for Josie, please take a picture and share. I have been waiting months for this, so it would be incredibly appreciated.

Sure, but I don't think I've ever seen a long hair customization yet in this game unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom