• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

lol
He feels betrayed because Namco put lovely lady Williams in the roster.

This is a very good write up.
Always liked Nina but never played her much
The female cast of Tekken seems like it appeals to me much less than the males(gameplay-wise) especially Nina's gameplay

I dunno about you guys but those tints of dark brown/red accross the bottom part of her dress, heels, and ankle look a lot like blood stains to me. It's like she was in a pool of blood prior to getting that dress all torn up.

I love how she was in some shit serious enough to have a torn up skirt and shoes but her face and hair are 100% flawless.

Dereck

Evo is in 6 months.

Dude said that they'll take anything announced as long as it isn't within 5 weeks before the EVO date.

That's a little over a month, so the beginning of June is the cut off date for anything. So what are they going to announce for FR in the next 6 months then

Sayah

Evo is in 6 months.

Dude said that they'll take anything announced as long as it isn't within 5 weeks before the EVO date.

That's a little over a month, so the beginning of June is the cut off date for anything. So what are they going to announce for FR in the next 6 months then

Hopefully, it'll be on consoles by then. >_>

I mean Tekken 5 took 3-4 months to transition from Japanese arcades to North American consoles. It's not completely unbelievable that we could get Tekken 7 FR on consoles even in the summer (of 2016).

I dunno about you guys but those tints of dark brown/red accross the bottom part of her dress, heels, and ankle look a lot like blood stains to me. It's like she was in a pool of blood prior to getting that dress all torn up.

That's what I assumed the moment I saw that.

Pretty gutsy considering Tekken doesn't have any blood.

Out of curiosity as well, how many fights have you had in TTT2? I just looked up my... well, I don't know what it's called in English.

11,4k Online fights since August 2013. How many do you have?

8eCQYfb.jpg

My offline data got erased a year ago so all that stuff is missing. I had four TTGs from ghost battles. It's sad seeing my 999:99:99 clock go back to 100 hours too. :/

Sayah

Just checked.
I've played 10283 ranked matches and 1981 player matches.
World Arena, Time Attack, and Survival played a grand total of ZERO times. lol.

I still haven't finished Fight Lab either.

Sayah

Okay - internet connection seems to be good now.

Also, I'm playing with Hori pad so sorry if I'm doing wonky things.

Edit: ugh, nevermind. Spoke too soon. It's still not optimal. But then again, AAK's in Canada and Canada has terrible internet.

Sayah

Don't live in New York City if you want good internet.

For being the world capital, you would think there would be more competitive options for internet other than Time Warner Cable.

FIOS can't expand fast enough.

Sayah

Connection is so much better with Tera and Famicom

Edit: Weird. The first match with everyone is so good. Then the second match turns to shit. Internet speed is so inconsistent.

Sayah

GGs to Famicom and Tera.

From my experience, Verizon FIOS @ 15 mbps wireless runs much much better than wired cable internet even on 100 mbps.

After tonight's lag fest matches, I'm thinking of upgrading even further to 200 mbps - but don't know how much it'll actually help.

GGs to Famicom and Tera.

From my experience, Verizon FIOS @ 15 mbps wireless runs much much better than wired cable internet even on 100 mbps.

After tonight's lag fest matches, I'm thinking of upgrading even further to 200 mbps - but don't know how much it'll actually help.

You don't think there might be something else going on? I also have wired cable internet and it's only 50mbps. Granted I am not a expert, so...

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Here's a picture for convenience sake

CZybkOjUAAAYmDI.png:large

Looks a lot better than her old default. Hair is still dumb, but that's just me not liking Alisa.

sasuke_91

That list Speedkicks made is pretty interesting. Never got anything he mentioned right though :p

Evo is in 6 months.

Are character reveals meant by this?

Would it drop on consoles on June 27th?

Someone bet on this.

Simultaneous arcade/console release would be DOPE. April/May 2016. Never going to happen though.
Same with June 27th.

Why you think my saves got ''accidentally'' got deleted twice

So you're at 3k hours now?

I don't think you need that much. Mine has never been more than 50 & I've had 4 bar matches with people in Cali & 5 bars with people in Texas.

Internet speed is not the problem. I think Ping just needs to be lower to get a solid connection in Tekken.

Here's a picture for convenience sake

CZybkOjUAAAYmDI.png:large

Looks a lot better than her old default. Hair is still dumb, but that's just me not liking Alisa.

I like it. Want to see it in the game now. I hope Hwoarang and Steve get a cool new outfit.

Nuszka

I would take a straight up arcade port , no additional options, if it meant that T7 would be earlier on consoles. Then in their own time they could implement additional stuff like story etc via updates.
I life in Northern Ireland so there is no chance for me to even get a taste of the game. Would be nice to have a release date - my wife even allowed me to take a view days off during that time. As said before if we don't get any info on console release up until Evo... Nah I don't want to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom