• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

New paging this

CabPdvmVIAAdpyT.jpg
CabPgYEXIAEZzHm.jpg
CabP4t5VAAIjP5Q.jpg:large
CabPeJMWwAE80UJ.jpg
CabPbrSWwAErsUE.jpg
CabPbxIVAAAmvKT.jpg

AAK

Dunno if you guys noticed or not but the health bars are still yellow. Maybe FR isn't the last expansion?

EDIT: Just to give some context:

yellow health bar ---> Blue health bar
Tekken 5.0 ---> Tekken 5 DR
Tekken 6.0 ---> Tekken 6 BR
TTTag2 ---> TTT2: Unlimited

Maybe there's one more expansion to get to the blue health bars? Or I could just be looking too deep into it.

AAK

Love the fact that Hwoarang no longer has the Orange Hair Die. It's the character evolution the I always wanted. Showing a bit more mature version of the character that grew out of it..

Rajang

Not a fan of Hwoarang's new look.

Im wondering if Akuma's ex meter means that there will be more characters coming with EX moves.. Like other SF characters. Would that then mean Tekken 7 is also Tekken x Street Fighter?? I hope not. I want TxSF to be a seperate game.

AAK

If I was to guess I think it's part of an offscreen nunchuck that Law's holding.

And I'm curious to see DJin's new Armor.

Pachimari

Wtf at Hwoarang. I couldn't see who he was until you guys mentioned it. That's a drastic change. I'm not a fan of his eye patch of hair dye but I'll get used to it. I really wonder why he got his eye patch.

Rajang

Wtf at Hwoarang. I couldn't see who he was until you guys mentioned it. That's a drastic change. I'm not a fan of his eye patch of hair dye but I'll get used to it. I really wonder why he got his eye patch.

Im fine with the black hair, the eyepatch just looks whack to me. And why does he wear a cape? lol

GrayFoxPL

You guys mean the tiny face avatars? Fuck I thought I'm missing screenshots and shit.

I called ex bar for Akuma, shame not for everyone :/. Ex deathfist am cry.

Eedit: Wait Hwo is with an eyepatch? I thought this was fucking Claudio hahahahah!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I suddenly want to start using Steve.

By contrast, Hwoarang looks like a randomized Soul Calibur custom fighter. And lol, he's still wearing a belly-button-baring shirt.

HeelPower

Some of the outfit textures look clearly better ,but I am not sure how much of an improvement FR really is,visually.

They filter they added just kills the colours + excessive CA.

GrayFoxPL

One thing is fucked up in T7. Paul is natural blond in every Tekken but in T7 his facial hair is black indicating he's not blond. That's more fucked up then global hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom