• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

Yeah ranking is weird. There should be a better system than this...
I'll try playing my lowest characters again. Or Drag/Feng that I wanted to learn forever.

I don't know if you've made the same experience, but aren't Germans the worst when it comes to hatemails? I just got one from an Eddy player (in German) telling me that I should go play Hello Kitty instead lol

Just pick some beginner ranked characters that you like, check out their moves in practice and play ranked for fun. Literally not for wins, just to stress off, your real characters won't lose anything on it, but you can find more fun with this game in exchange.

German hatemails? Nah, it's probably equal across Europe(UK ones can be bad with racist shit) but the most annoying I get from Poles. Seems to be psychological thing that those coming from "homeboys" annoy the most.

It's not going to be a waste of time if it can get even 5 people into the scene .

That's commendable.

Thanks for playing AAK but I gotta go, I've got an appointment to keep. Sasuke sorry about the lack of an invite, I'll play with you another time.
Because I need to become incredibly proficient with iWR moves I'm going to be playing a lot of characters that rely on them. Please don't take offense to this.

GrayFoxPL

Something random.

Never seen THIS trailer.

T4 announcer is the best at saying the character names. Then a billion of hard and wall hits, now that's a good trailer. You can even see how Jin's f+1+2 move was Kazuya's at first. Fits Kaz better too.

Dereck

This new Naruto game has a feature where, after you play one online match, the game asks you if you want to upload the match directly to YouTube.

I'm only mentioning this because this is a Namco game, there needs to be something like this in Tekken 7. I get you could just use the share button, but with people having somewhat crappy internet, not being able to stream, this is a great alternative and it's much easier.

GrayFoxPL

Marduk thing not true. Damn you trolls.

At least in zaibatsu days we had brick cellphone pics and 144p vids.

Fugly Alisa.

Ca-eYY1UUAE_Ebd.jpg

GrayFoxPL

King getting all dem new moves, now fff+3. This moveset upgrades is what I wanted the most.
I hope other character follow trend, give Kaz and Paul some shit!

AAK

Oh man.... was not prepared to see something that looks so early. Akuma needs some serious work. Late summer Arcade release could be a possibility after all.

EDIT: Nvm, forgot this needs to come out a month before EVO... best of luck Namco!

DEATH™

King got a running 3 that is plus on block, and free df1/elbow drop/gt on hit

Also, SS got a slight buff

Me likey. I just need the other 2 wrestlers and I'm good!

lupinko

Oh man.... was not prepared to see something that looks so early. Akuma needs some serious work. Late summer Arcade release could be a possibility after all.

Pretty sure that's not going to happen since the game will be at Evo.

Earliest is probably June.

Rajang

Yeah, it looks rough. But its supposed to come out in June, or before EVO.

Namco did a good job with the editing in the trailers lol. He seemed way more dynamic.

Dereck

DEATH™;194988980 said:
King got a running 3 that is plus on block, and free df1/elbow drop/gt on hit

Also, SS got a slight buff

Me likey. I just need the other 2 wrestlers and I'm good!
You want two other wrestlers?

Two?

cordy

Banned
Akuma does seem slow but a big problem with him here is that the player is playing him as if he's a SF character in a SF game rather than a SF character in a Tekken game if that makes any sense. I get a feeling they'll speed him up a lil bit though, he's a bit too floaty.

Dereck

DEATH™;194990495 said:
Yes, I need a technician, strongstyle, and a powerhouse wrestler. And if we can get one more, an aerialist...

Anything less and I'll confirm Tekken 7 is gonna suck
Right on, right on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom