• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Forgot what I said. There's nothing TEKKEN related coming soon.

That way, once you have that in your system, you'll just be surprised. <3

ff9f5e32c740758b89db7bbd7e4c1ae06b86bd12a4a8940a988ec03286ed3a9e.jpg

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Doing a lot better today than I was last night. Either because all the noobs are still awake (lots of low win percentages) or maybe Kuma is my best character.

Pain in the but fighting tag teams solo, but I really don't feel like managing two characters.

Did get a disconnector (20% of their games were disconnects and they had played more than 50) who--after winning two rounds, then losing a round, losing a round to a perfect, and getting smushed into a wall for a soon-to-be third round lost--disconnected.

Also accepted a fight from a 4 bar connection. Once the fight starts, I get 1 bar. 2 at best.

tumblr_n9uxczj1Cc1qj5jqso1_500.gif

It's just like I remember.

lupinko

Just curious, what are your ranks lupinko?

And I can imagine how good that come back must felt, specially if that King was a scummy *only CH safe moves* on a multi-floor stage... huh... the worst.

Highest I got with Kat is 7th Dan and 6th Dan with Kazumi, I'm currently 6th and 5th respectively due to days of fatigue or autopilot resulting in losing streaks.

Some King players try to be really smug and just try to bait throws besides doing simple CH setups into his BNB into powerbomb.

The player I came back against was 7th Dan I think.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Two days and I'm already so sick of this tag crap. Got someone stuck to the floor and then his partner comes superman flying in and knocks me straight into a wallsplat.

Was watching some FR footage just now and noticed that Shaheen's head wear falls off mid-match. Is that new? Pretty cool and I hope they add more little touches like this.

Numb

Two days and I'm already so sick of this tag crap. Got someone stuck to the floor and then his partner comes superman flying in and knocks me straight into a wallsplat.
It's weird that the issues people have with the game are good things to me instead

This basically sums up my feelings about Tag 2 as close as possible
ryan.jpg

Ofcourse i am aware of my bias

AAK

From a gameplay perspective all I can say is that I feel so fortunate that I lived and competed in the time period of TTT2's life span. It's the most ambitious 3D fighting game devised to date, and probably ever will be judging by the current FGC preferences.

Was watching some FR footage just now and noticed that Shaheen's head wear falls off mid-match. Is that new? Pretty cool and I hope they add more little touches like this.

Agreed! Now to get Namco to extend that quality of detail accross all the outfits for every character like they did with Tekken 6.

It's weird that the issues people have with the game are good things to me instead

This basically sums up my feelings about Tag 2 as close as possible
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/yankeekidfm2/ryan.jpg[IMG]
Ofcourse i am aware of my bias[/QUOTE]

Numb and I are blood brothers.

GrayFoxPL

ok just got SFV, can you guys link me your cfn's please!

Mine is SprigganGray

I did little better today, after slew of loses I got little better, finally hit over 1000 points and got that new rank that nobody knows what it says because THE FONT IS SO DAMN TINY CAPCOM. THE FUCK?

Beat some way higher ranked Bison, and the only Bison I fought, lol. He hits hard but is not that safe, it's easy to see recovery of his moves unlike other characters.

I just found that "favorites" option on CFN, I gotta add you guys slowly.

Got that banana Ken yo, but survival still sucks.

AAK

I've using Solo more and more lately. I know its scrubby, but it's fun.

I honestly believe the Tekken community screwed itself from getting new competitive players by blindly banning solo mode out of the game. Namco too for banning it during their global championships.

I was the only one on TZ.com back in 2012 trying to get people to let it rock before jumping to conclusions.

Yeah, but what's up with ppl rage quitting on unranked matches? It's unranked!

I think i've been lucky but i haven't had a single ragequit o_O

I really really like that you can just watch other people's replays. I'm playing a local rival online tonight and i totally went and scouted his replays beforehand. =3

Edit: Just had my first one. Some garbage Ryu with an 28 win streak. Siiiiigh.

Nuszka

Gave it a chance but today I decided to drop the stick training , 4 weeks and I still was dropping inputs here and there. This morning my fang game in sf5 has improved so much just using the ds4 , instant standing jab into CA is something I needed for the punishing game with that character , oh and the mix ups are definitely better now as well as I can concentrate on the match itself not on using the arcade stick , btw add me anyone here for a view games cfn same as everything else, will be back from work in about 4 hours for some games .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom