• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAK

Since the T7 soundtrack is on sale in April, I wonder if we're getting remixed music. Why would they put the soundtrack out this early before the console release? Makes no sense.

So Namco can sell you another updated soundtrack disc including the console tracks whenever the game comes out next year.

Who actually buys soundtrack CDs in this day and age?

Physical goods still reign surpreme in Japan. CDs still outsell digital music and CD rental shops still do good business.

Now, it's mostly out of the Japanese music business being too stubborn/corrupt to evolve opposed to people truly wanting CDs, but the point still stands.

And I still buy CDs

Sayah

This pic should also be shared here. If only Kazumi's dress could have this level of detail.

CcELz42WAAEP0yi.jpg

0_0

cordy

Banned
So Namco can sell you another updated soundtrack disc including the console tracks whenever the game comes out next year.

Yep, 2 disc soundtrack with not only tracks from new stages but also remixed music like with DR and the new stages.

Sayah

Look at the textures underneath the dress and the level of the detail in the designs. It's very impressive.

I'm not explaining rocket science here.

Look at the textures underneath the dress and the level of the detail in the designs. It's very impressive.

I'm not explaining rocket science here.
I see flat colors with a pattern not good textures. Fabric doesn't look anything like that, it's flat and plastic looking. You can like the design all you want but it's not anything to be gushing over. It's average for PS3 era.

Doomshine

I mean, they're really just different dresses. Kazumi has a very plain dress by design.

Lili's FR costume is more intricate if that's what you're looking for.

Sayah

Not really for me. Lili's FR dress looks kind of muddled and very plain.

tk7fr_lili01_1450703659.jpg

I find the texture work and design for the face, hair, and clothing to be superior for whichever DoA character that is. Not saying FR doesn't look amazing. Just - if we're doing FR Lili to DoA character comparison, I'll go with the DoA character.

AAK

The only negative I see with Kazumi's attire is that the robe on the lower body is glued on to the hakama she has underneath when it's really just tied along her waiste. There's no reason for it to be stuck onto the hakama like how the Letterman jackets of TTT2's customs are stuck onto the upper body. It would make the outfit animate heaps better if that robe was independent and had cloth physics that flowed like Lili's white dress in TTT2's console version.

Sayah

The only negative I see with Kazumi's attire is that the robe on the lower body's cloth physics are glued on to the hakama she has underneath when it's really just tied along her waiste. There's no reason for it to be stuck onto the hakama like how the Letterman jackets of TTT2's customs are stuck onto the upper body. It would make the outfit animate heaps better if that robe was independent and flowed like Lili's white dress in TTT2's console version.

This exactly is why I don't like Kazumi's dress. The design itself is great, but it looks like she's glued inside of it. It would be wrong to say the dress animates in a bad way because there first needs to be some animation happening in order to be able to say that.

AAK

I looked at Junny's artwork again and apparently I was wrong, she doesn't even wear a Hakama. What I mistook for Hakama's in her concept art was another part of the robe itself. All she has is thigh-high leggings under there:

kazumi-mishima-tekken7-artwork-by-junny.jpg

Now, I'm a little conflicted. If they actually gave the robe some actual cloth physics it might come off as too fan-servicey which is the last thing I want for Kazuya's mother.... although the damage might have already been done thanks to customs :/.

GrayFoxPL

There's an Italian tournament going on that's about to end. Didn't know about this. Tissuemon is in grand finals:

http://www.twitch.tv/titangamingmilano

Shit that was awesome!

Only seen losers finals and finals.

Real Tekken play, so fast, ruthless.

That Devilnin dude was had cool fighting style. Fantastic Paul. Tisseumon got hit by hundred deathfists. His only mistake was not enough shredders. He must've played T7 too because he messed up quite few combos with bounds and pickups that wouldn't work in T7.

Hope there's stream archive.

GrayFoxPL

Fucking pissed off. Whole day of training mkx, I finally go online and game falls apart. They totally broke the game for me with latest patch. Disconnections and errors every 10 seconds. It's unplayable. All those fucking game patches always work for the worse for me.

Fuuuuuuuuuck!

0UZjDRw.gif

GrayFoxPL

I always thought players spamming up lazors with devils was just a taunt. It's actually to kill King's capital punishment and the like, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom