• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to sign up it didn't let me, even when I made a fake EU address and account. Oh well...

Just buy it anyways, $20 is worth the price. Though you might get for cheaper at some mom and pop store.

One of the hospitals here offered me a job, so at least I won't be broke when Tekken 7 comes out.

Dereck

Just buy it anyways, $20 is worth the price. Though you might get for cheaper at some mom and pop store.

One of the hospitals here offered me a job, so at least I won't be broke when Tekken 7 comes out.
I'm gonna make a slight poke here into personal territory, weren't you in school to be a nurse? Should I be celebrating right now?

Sayah

Who else here is getting Pokken next week? I have the game pre-ordered and really looking forward to playing it. Hoping the netcode is good and the gameplay system fun and deep enough.

Yes, it's my last semester in Nursing School. Graduate in May.

Congrats on the job!!

Who else here is getting Pokken next week? I have the game pre-ordered and really looking forward to playing it. Hoping the netcode is good and the gameplay system fun and deep enough
Don't have a Wii U. First time I didn't buy the current Nintendo console since the SNES. Very glad I didn't.

I know about you!
Looking forward to matches!!

Wat.

Wii U is my favorite Nintendo console since the N64. It has a better library than PS4 and Xbox One combined.

There isn't a single game good enough to make me buy it. PS4 has Bloodborne, Best Souls 2, MGSV, SFV, Xrd, DMC4:SE & soon Dark Souls 3. And I know Tekken 7 will be on PS4. Wii U doesn't even have a Zelda or a Mario worth playing.

Sayah

There isn't a single game good enough to make me buy it.
How do you say that when you don't own the console and haven't played the games?

PS4 has Bloodborne, Best Souls 2, MGSV, SFV, Xrd, DMC4:SE & soon Dark Souls 3. And I know Tekken 7 will be on PS4. Wii U doesn't even have a Zelda or a Mario worth playing.
If I didn't have a PS4 already, Bloodborne is the only game from that list that would make me buy one. And that's despite the fact that Bloodborne is possibly my second least favorite From Software game after Dark Souls 2. Old ports like DMC4 and DSII? lol. SFV being listed despite how much you've been shitting on it? lolololol.

I'll take Bayonetta 2, Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Smash 4, and Mario Kart 7 over any of these other titles. Splatoon especially is the king. By far my most favorite game of the console generation so far.

Not counting Dark Souls 3 and Pokken in these lists since they haven't released and I need to be able to play them to form an opinion.

How do you say that when you don't own the console and haven't played the games?

If I didn't have a PS4 already, Bloodborne is the only game from that list that would make me buy one. And that's despite the fact that Bloodborne is possibly my second least favorite From Software game after Dark Souls 2. Old ports like DMC4 and DSII? lol. SFV being listed despite how much you've been shitting on it? lolololol.

I'll take Bayonetta 2, Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Smash 4, and Mario Kart 7 over any of these other titles. Splatoon especially is the king. By far my most favorite game of the console generation so far.

Not counting Dark Souls 3 and Pokken in these lists since they haven't released and I need to be able to play them to form an opinion.

All those games you listed I have no interest in besides Bayo 2 and I'm not interested enough in it to buy a console for it.

AAK

I think some of you guys should try playing The Witness. One of the coolest puzzle experiences I've played yet. (Or at least sometime in the future if the current price is too steep for you.)

Congrats on the Job! Must be a huge relief. Here's to a bright future man. And yeah, I definitely see myself getting Dark Souls sometime in the future.

Dereck

The lack of news is making us have some really pointless discussions lately...

Anyone who wants to play a few rounds with me?
I'm just throwing this out there let's say that uh....I was in your area, would you be OK with playing some offline Tekken? Where do you guys live? Not just the country but the city too

sasuke_91

I'm just throwing this out there let's say that uh....I was in your area, would you be OK with playing some offline Tekken? Where do you guys live? Not just the country but the city too

I'd love to play some day. I'd try to arrange something in Frankfurt, which is pretty convenient because the airport is there :p

lupinko

I'm not done and I don't have an equivalent hat but I'm trying to turn her into a Bison Doll.

RDUR6SH.jpg

kILt3hH.jpg

Dereck

You're overanalyzing lol
Not really, ya see, you have a tendency to come in here and praise Wii U games and the Wii U, and that's OK, I like me some Wii U like I like me some lemonade. But uh, when someone doesn't necessarily see eye to eye, ZTS for example, you have to convince them why the Wii U is the best or whatever. Hey, I'm just pointing it out because it's something I noticed.

AAK

I remember a while back on a PS4 party chat boutdown & LightNight asked me to post a picture of the concept SFxT character select menus from the art book I bought. Sorry I forgot to post them until today. This is the specific one I really liked and wished a new Tekken game would try to incorporate:

Here are the rest:

AAK

So he'll be doing exactly what he's always been doing except now Namco is finally paying him :p

Congrats MarkMan! Hope for all the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom