• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

Yeah just remember below wrist there are hitboxes on the side of his arm. yesterday I hit you at nearly 90 degree angle with deep df.

I'm right now on Tag2 if anyone wants to play.

Where is Numb late

EDIT:l can't pplay after all.

sasuke_91

Yeah just remember below wrist there are hitboxes on the side of his arm. yesterday I hit you at nearly 90 degree angle with deep df.

I'm right now on Tag2 if anyone wants to play.

Where is Numb late

EDIT:l can't pplay after all.

Yeah I noticed the 90° death fist. The only thought that crossed my mind at that moment was "Well... it's Tekken after all" :p

"Where is Numb lately?

EDIT: I can't play after all."

I think that's what he meant^^

cordy

Banned
http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7frac/

FR teaser site up. Basically says Heihachi has the Zaibatsu and Kazuya is the leader of G Corp. Both entities will clash which is causing the world war.. now it's Akuma's turn to clean up the mess. Jin's still missing.

Shit, sounds like they wouldn't mind rewriting T6 lmao. I don't blame em.

Sayah

giphy.gif

Eh, hearing him complain about Claudio's double mid launcher really does make him sound like he don't have access to T7 :p, You really have to spend dozens upon dozens of hours experimenting with a character before you a full understanding of where the move stands against all the available options in this game.

His frustration about the hop kick is concern that I had with Tekken games for ages, I always complained about the good hop kicks and orbital heels that have the ability to crush high AND low moves that rewards you with a combo, that db2 getting crushed after being on frame advantage just made Claudio's uf4 looks like a faster, non-launch punishable version of Matterhorn that low crushes.

Fraeon

Still playing Tekken, still streaming the game. Next week will be the Season 2 finale of our tournament with the top 4 of our point scheme duking it out.

Not quite sure if I'll be making it to Sweden after all (my laptop broke so I need to get that replaced first). Hopefully I'll get things resolved soon since I really want to go try out some Tekken 7 and maybe commentating outside of my own streams as well.

GrayFoxPL

You know what would be an awesome feature in T7FR?

Alternative model swaps.

I'd love to have eg. young T2 style Kazuya and Paul. Wouldn't affect any gameplay but so much cooler then simple costume.

If you guys remember KOF2000 had strikers who could be "Another Ryo" or "Another Iori" etc. Just a fun with different design or "alternative reality" character.

How fun would it be to have such models like 15 year old Heihachi or 60 year old Hwoarang.

Numb

Alternative model swaps.

I'd love to have eg. young T2 style Kazuya and Paul. Wouldn't affect any gameplay but so much cooler then simple costume.

If you guys remember KOF2000 had strikers who could be "Another Ryo" or "Another Iori" etc. Just a fun with different design or "alternative reality" character.

How fun would it be to have such models like 15 year old Heihachi or 60 year old Hwoarang.
Waited for costumes forever while complaining alot
Can't see us getting something as complicated as model swaps from namco
Would be cool tho

GrayFoxPL

I just imagined US Army Dragunov, Soviet era Paul or African Kazuya. Too good.

Or girl Armor King. Actually female AK with mask and shit would be great character in general.

cordy

Banned

Alternative model swaps.

Yep.

I've been saying that for years. T7 needs to have a Flashback Mode where it tells the previous Tekken games stories for characters. They can do still shots in between the fights similar to what previous Tekkens did. If you win you get some classic costumes for the characters or at least the option to buy them.

Eh, hearing him complain about Claudio's double mid launcher really does make him sound like he don't have access to T7 :p, You really have to spend dozens upon dozens of hours experimenting with a character before you a full understanding of where the move stands against all the available options in this game.

His frustration about the hop kick is concern that I had with Tekken games for ages, I always complained about the good hop kicks and orbital heels that have the ability to crush high AND low moves that rewards you with a combo, that db2 getting crushed after being on frame advantage just made Claudio's uf4 looks like a faster, non-launch punishable version of Matterhorn that low crushes.

It didn't get crushed he was slow on the input. You can see in the video the animation never finishes.

GrayFoxPL

I need to remember not to play Tag2 on weekends unless it's you guys.

On normal week days everything is quiet, no fuss, normal players, ggs and the like. Weekend comes and it seems creme de la creme of assholes, rage quitters, lag switchers and rerankers gather. Hatemails ahoy. Geez.

Yep.

I've been saying that for years. T7 needs to have a Flashback Mode where it tells the previous Tekken games stories for characters. They can do still shots in between the fights similar to what previous Tekkens did. If you win you get some classic costumes for the characters or at least the option to buy them.

That be cool!

My big dream is Tekken Zero with young Heihachi as in 15-18 years old and bunch of characters from that era. It'll probably never happen. And they totally shit on the timeline anyway having Akuma canon lol.

It didn't get crushed he was slow on the input. You can see in the video the animation never finishes.

It doesn't look like he was late to me, and even if he was he did a +6 move on hit, he have to be really late for a i15f (?) move to beat a i14f one.

Edit: I posted that realizing that trying to figure this out about a game that I don't have access to, not to mention is going to be obsolete in a few months, is useless.

And I blame Namco for that.

It doesn't look like he was late to me, and even if he was he did a +6 move on hit, he have to be really late for a i15f (?) move to beat a i14f one.

Edit: I posted that realizing that trying to figure this out about a game that I don't have access to, not to mention is going to be obsolete in a few months, is useless.

And I blame Namco for that.

If you really want I can recreate that scenario at Wizard World Philly and film it for you.

Numb

I had too many of these hopeful "maybe this is it!" occasions, sleepless nights waiting for Harada to bring the big guns with T7 and TxSF. Disappointments 99% of the time. I'm dry.

Expect nothing, best thing.
Can't argue
No NX
Scalebound coming to PC aswell
Sony gonna be all about that VR
This E3 is so unintersting to me cos i am not hyped for anything at all

sasuke_91

Can't argue
No NX
Scalebound coming to PC aswell
Sony gonna be all about that VR
This E3 is so unintersting to me cos i am not hyped for anything at all
They won't even show the Neo. I have to get a PS4 before FF XV comes out D:

I expect nothing from this year's E3...
A Tekken console release date before Arcade release (or Arcade release date lol) won't be happening :/

Numb

They won't even show the Neo. I have to get a PS4 before FF XV comes out D:

I expect nothing from this year's E3...
A Tekken console release date before Arcade release (or Arcade release date lol) won't be happening :/

Latest they'll drop Neo is holiday
Theres a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom