• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

68586292.jpg

AAK

More than half the mids he was doing were unsafe. But the biggest thing, if you block the first hit of LC's california roll, your 13 frame mid should technically win every time as long as no hitbox BS goes on.

lupinko

I started playing Lili finally aside from playing Tekken dress up. Aka best game ever by the way.

I found that a lot of her Tekken 7 combos I can practice in Tag 2. While they don't work the same in Tag 2 and have tighter timing, when I jump into 7 it's easier and things flow naturally.

And a lot of her BNB BT combos are just gone, I'm not even talking about bound either. This is all news to me since I didn't play Lili ever.

I also noticed that god fist into itself is way easier in 7 than it is in Tag 2 for me. So a massive learning curve for Korean wave dash and electrics aside, I want to learn Kaz. Given Tag 2 is a tag game, I can practice two at a time at home.

For the longest time I was only playing characters that debuted in 7.

I really wish Josie was just a straight Bruce clone so I could practice her at home. The inputs mean nothing since the animations don't match. It's hard for someone who didn't play Bruce before. :/

Alisa is also an option for me, later on I want to try and play Hwoarang, Bryan and Steve.

Basically play as many characters as possible since that's the norm here in Japan and what I see in Korea.

Sayah

October 2014 brehs

af5GsPD.gif

This is why I need to stop posting here. I only leave annoyed and angry at bamco. Just the thought of a 2017 release is making me sick to my stomach. And the fact that we're inching towards two years of having seen this game in a playable state isn't helping at all.

GrayFoxPL

2nd place is still good
Would have taken it if Anakin wasn't there

Rip would've taken every tournament if the actual winner wasn't there.

I think he should consider playing or at least deeply analysing other characters. He clearly gets lost and hesitates during important matches.

lupinko

PC version confirmed? Does this mean the SFM community will also jump on that Tekken 7 train? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lumine

Oh man it better be. T7 for PC, yes please! I really shouldn't get my hopes up before an actual official announcement though...

sasuke_91

Yeah, E3 is just 2 weeks away, but...

That was to be expected.

Gamescom or PGW...
One is in August and one in October. He'll show the same trailer they showed last year and add an Xbox logo to it. "Now in development"

Then the PS4 Neo gets a release and they'll have to add a "Neo mode" to the game, which adds nothing at all.

To be honest, by now I expect the worst. We haven't even gotten a character reveal for the last 3 months, but don't expect that either.

GrayFoxPL

Don't expect anything.

We could start a rumor that someone close to Tekken Project unveiled that FR secret boss is Mecha KUMA and Tekken 7 Red is PS4 exclusive, while Tekken 7 Blue in NX only. Both version have different bonus characters and mini games. Internet would eat that up.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm having a hard time deciding which fighting game non-appearance at E3 I'm going to get most disappointed by. Tekken? SoulCalibur? Virtua Fighter? Way of the Warrior? The choices are endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom