• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayah

Ok this is getting weird.

Kazuya is soaring like an eagle in human form before doing the superhero landing.

3p0pU1u.gif

What The Fuck.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

If they actually showed him jumping off from a helicopter, it would maybe not look so weird.

It looks cool af in the Tekken 6 CGi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Muo9Di3W0#t=2m31s

Numb

Kaz a Kamen Rider
Can almost see the background exploding after raising head and looking forward

------

Mama Kaz bringing it
j0sGid4.gif

wow.png

Love this combo.
Excitement for game building again after release info

sasuke_91

Hope you guys are enjoying all the TEKKEN stuff!

I certainly do :p
Now that we know when it's coming, the waiting has become a lot more bearable. It's still quite a long time until we get our hands on the game though.

Easy Allies impressions of Tekken 7

Was that you MarkMan who guided Ben Moore through the Akuma mirror match?

Seeing non-Tekken-players hyping up the game so hard is really cool. The game seems to be really, really fun. And SF players seem to be very happy with Akuma's implementation.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Seeing non-Tekken-players hyping up the game so hard is really cool. The game seems to be really, really fun. And SF players seem to be very happy with Akuma's implementation.

Honestly, I got more excited for the game just listening to that than I've been in months.

sasuke_91

Honestly, I got more excited for the game just listening to that than I've been in months.

We hear a lot about tier lists, property changes and buffs/nerfs. Most of that from a pro's perspective. I heard JDCR complaining about nerf'd movement for 2 years and Speedkicks telling us that the game is dumb after winning a tournament. I'm not a pro though, so hearing casual players talk about and hype the game is a lot cooler to me.

The Easy Allies crew are my go to spot for gaming entertainment. They are just a couple of regular guys that have so much charisma hyper than anyone else for video games. Just listen to Huber's initial E3 story. Can always count on them to put a smile on my face.

Their E3 2015 reaction (of course as Gametrailers, not Easy Allies) is still the coolest thing ever for me and the most genuine reaction I've seen from the "professionals".

GrayFoxPL

If they actually showed him jumping off from a helicopter, it would maybe not look so weird.

It looks cool af in the Tekken 6 CGi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Muo9Di3W0#t=2m31s

Like I said there's a difference between jumping straight down from a chopper and gliding over buildings at 45 degrees. It's more like he jumped from a fighter jet.

They could've just remake the T6 jump with visible chopper and that would be cool but what they decided instead is straight up idiotic looking. Totally agreed there.

We do, we do.

Awesome info and new moves!

GrayFoxPL

New moves make me so happy. Hope Lili has a few. T7 was feeling rather same old same old for some characters.

She has at least one from the trailer, there's probably more. And those hidden Rage Drives hmmm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else. Does anybody know anything about a hidden command for Bruce's foot bazooka in ttt2?

Few days ago I picked Bruce to screw around and while waiting I accidentally did foot bazooka from standing without the flip, then match connected but I was like: "Wtf how did I do it?"

The brief time in sunshine is much welcomed Mark. I do appreciate it, I really do. However, the festivities will soon be over and it'll be back to solitary confinement.

qTOyw3I.gif

But I can't stay mad at the situation. The guard came by and gave us our release date, so there is no need to escape. Just gotta be patient a little bit longer...

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm just hopeful too see some new (old) characters and whatnot soon, now that we've got a fairly solid period between now and release.

Rajang

The brief time in sunshine is much welcomed Mark. I do appreciate it, I really do. However, the festivities will soon be over and it'll be back to solitary confinement.

qTOyw3I.gif

But I can't stay mad at the situation. The guard came by and gave us our release date, so there is no need to escape. Just gotta be patient a little bit longer...

GrayFoxPL

So guys, what games caught your eye on E3? (Aside of Tekken)

Mine:

Berserk - fuck yeah! Teaser is just some tentacle hentai but fuck yeah anyway! E3 game that hyped me up the most on E3 apart of Tekken.

Spiderman by Insomniac - looks so good.

Yakuza Zero and Ni-Oh - still looking hot!

South Park - too funny.

For Honor - Samurai vs Knight vs Viking - oh yeah!

Forza Horizon 3 - I don't have X1 but I love that trailer.

Watch Dogs 2 - actually has a flavor now and that funky music, very nice.

Detroit - please no motion controls, please! I love the idea.

Disapointments:

No trace of: Ridge Racer, Ace Combat, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter.

No Shenmue 3 presentation.

Resident Evil VII -
IShmKXL.gif

Kojima "Thing" -
ZSjZVPQ.gif

Crash Bandicoot is "back" -
1uJoTPY.gif

Pachimari

There's lots of games that caught my eye during E3. I were really positively surprised by South Park as its whole theme is super heroes and I am super into that, especially the MCU which it were referencing.

Spider-Man by Insomniac caught my eye instantly and I'll be there day one. It looks so cool. Battlefield 1 is another one which looks wonderful on that Frostbite engine and its back to World War 1, I can't ignore that.

FIFA 17 is another I kept my eye on though the Story mode doesn't interest me. I'm in every year. Titanfall 2 partly interested me as it seem to have some great mechanics. Watch Dogs 2 has been a positive surprise as well with ts mechanics, movements and atmosphere. And talking about atmosphere, I paid off Mafia III already thanks to that New Orleans inspiration.

I don't know what else have really gotten my interest. Saw Nier: Automata boss gameplay today and it looks slick with classic game design, while Final Fantasy XV looked like crap at the conferences, it looked wonderful during the ATR segment.

Lots of great games coming, that's for sure. Oh yeah, how could I forget about God of War. That reveal made me order God of War III: Remastered, and Detroit made me order the Heavy Rain / Beyond Remastered bundle.

But the games that honestly caught my eye the most were Spider-Man, Battlefield 1 and Resident Evil VII; the demo teaser is just perfect.

So guys, what games caught your eye on E3? (Aside of Tekken)

There's been a ton of KoF14 footage, that game is looking swell.

Berserk musou of course. Please let Casca be playable and not just 48 times a victim. I'll take Farnese as a substitute i guess.

Fate Extella from the week before E3 but it still counts for me.

Nier Automata looks great. Lots of great musou/hero action type games to look forward to.

Persona 5 i'd be incredibly hype for if it had JP voices and was coming to Europe. Without those things it's hard.

I thought Horizon, Abzu and For Honor looked cool too. Maybe that Spiderman game as well.

Fraeon

I can get some Light combo action going with some decent consistency now.

ewgf, otgf, ewgf, d1 B! (DJ ws12) otgf, qcf2

There are more damaging combos off of an ewgf sure but not many that are as swag.

GrayFoxPL

I can get some Light combo action going with some decent consistency now.

ewgf, otgf, ewgf, d1 B! (DJ ws12) otgf, qcf2

There are more damaging combos off of an ewgf sure but not many that are as swag.

Nice.Very nice.

Light is totally awesome player to watch, very entertaining.

Always bugs me I can't do otgf on my pad. There's like 1/10 chance that when I push df it will register as df and not d,df or f,df. Wish the command was just electric+1.

There's this one guy in ranked that've been doing this to me all the time. Just otgf tag combos out of this world, also triple tag electrics into bound, just crazy. Insane wavedash pressure, backdashing, electrics for days etc. but funny thing is he's got subpar gameplan. Or no gameplan at all. It's not hard to run him down with simple tricks. He's like a combo maker during fight.
I need to write down his name someday. I keep bumping into him.

Honestly watching E3, for the first time I just sat back and said "wow a lot of these games look cool, but I'm not going to play them." I wanted Tekken news and I got it, that was sweet. Saw some demo footage of Civ 6, that was cool. Zelda looks amazing, will prooooobably play that. Everything outside of those, I will most likely be a distant admirer.

Dereck

I have plans to buy Tekken 7 on PC and play no other game because of me losing interest in games in general. It wouldn't matter anyway since I sold my consoles.

Honestly watching E3, for the first time I just sat back and said "wow a lot of these games look cool, but I'm not going to play them." I wanted Tekken news and I got it, that was sweet. Saw some demo footage of Civ 6, that was cool. Zelda looks amazing, will prooooobably play that. Everything outside of those, I will most likely be a distant admirer.
Yeah I like watching and being a part of the audience. Talking about games is more fun.

Manbig

That surprise reveal for RE7 was the coolest thing to happen in an E3 for a long time. I don't care that it's "not RE" because RE 6 was trash and RE 5, Revelations, and Revelations 2 were mediocre as hell, so "not RE" is a welcome change to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom