• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEATH™

.eJwFwd0KwiAYANB38aK7qZ_fjzgY3VSvMUxdI8KNZjWI3r1zvur1fKheza2tW2_MlpbaSm1dnj7Qgd53PV1TrrqWZt6mgbZdMICCQEIjWPTsyXEQRo84ikUWCp6QLJEw2TBWfV9vx2UebMEUoo2YpQCX4lIS54Rc4BhixsNSBvaXM-PJqd8f3JMrcg.CIvTQIFWSEHFIw2C3Gmv8emF288.jpg

.eJwNyEEOwiAQAMC_cPBWWBbYhSaNB1O_0ZQWNMbQxqI2Mf5d5zgf8XzcRSuuta5bq9Q2LaWmUps5v3Wj5b7LHKe5yJKqeqmqJTRBaUMIzDBoMOzYIpNBMMH_w1lnrAdHTBo9sh2KvK2X43LtRgTvE0aiHNiHaEcTyU8zMPk0ZjwsqXPc9-dTT-L7A9GjK3o.YwtfJxTcv6uuxLD1JvcAepIepeY.jpg

Based on Darna, which is a Filipina version of Wonderwoman

I'm so fucking annoyed right now. Had a friend lend me a HRAP4 for EVO and the POS drops double inputs just like my damn HFC4 pad hack and the PS360+ board. Seriously WTF is up with these PS4 pcbs and dropped inputs. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

DEATH™

That's why I am an avid supporter of mods. And I get blasted when mentioning it because people only think mods = nudes. With the right knowledge, we can recreate the original game into something totally new, and give us the power to make the changes we want and see if they work.

Imagine this, we can make changes from move properties, character models, game mechanics, all that jazz! The possibilities are so huge that it can even potentially make future Tekkens obsolete sans the actual game engine.

sasuke_91

@GrayFoxPL: I wish you all the best! Mishima blood is running through you veins, so you shouldn't have a problem ;)

I just registered on www.tekkengamer.com

Let's hope this site becomes very active. I love everything about it so far (except that it loads kind of sluggishly).

I also registered on that site. I'm Sasuke. Added everyone I spotted from you guys as a friend :p

It's crazy how much they are able to replicate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSrHHBBsMjo

This is amazing.

@Sayah, AAK: Eid Mubarak!

sasuke_91

She still cries though right?
Yep and LC still says "nya" and speaks Engrish, even without her paws :p

By the way, I got your friend request, so you broke nothing :D
Oh, and I also wanted to go to Gamescom at first, but tickets are way too expensive by now and time might be a little short for me at that point in time.
I'm going to be really mad though if T7 is playble there :/

Yep and LC still says "nya" and speaks Engrish, even without her paws :p

By the way, I got your friend request, so you broke nothing :D
Oh, and I also wanted to go to Gamescom at first, but tickets are way too expensive by now and time might be a little short for me at that point in time.
I'm going to be really mad though if T7 is playble there :/

Harada is there, so I am assuming it is.... D: I will try and capture some footage, kinda pointless but still. It's also past Evo so it may well be a build with the new character that they are going to announce...

EDIT: Jose is a poor imitation of Talim :|

sasuke_91

Thank you Sasuke! You overestimate me my friend, I'll probably do everything I can to not go.

Edit:

IE4hKWo.gif

Hwoarang getting crayzey.

My mother had gallstones some time ago. She spent a day or two in hospital and hasn't had any problems since then. And she's not exactly what I'd call young. I can understand you though.

That Hwoarang combo is crazy. I want to do that :p

One bar of super meter combo:

vHYxywD.gif

The damage is kinda busted.

There's way too many hits before a screw attack. And combo ender possibilities don't really depend on the amount of hits before a screw attack and can even be extended by Rage Drives and EX moves, so this whole combo system is kind of weird, especially for Akuma.

AAK

Couple more things about that Gif: Nina ate all of that damage for throwing out a low poke. What Akuma did was his version of a hopkick albeit much slower (but also completely safe). The second thing is that throughout all of that combo he was continuously building meter and already had nearly a third of it full by the end of it. It's almost like he'll always have access to meter while playing against him so far.

Chicago just got a cabinet(vanilla). Just spent hours playing. Man Katarina is awesome! Anyone here play her? TZ character forum is dead.

Nuszka

Only way I will play as Josie is to customise her to look like Akira from Rival Schools- helmet and all. Think covering her face might add a bit of creepiness to moments when she is crying.

He's dominating the game significantly more than T6.0 Bob or T6BR Lars did 3 days into their release.

He's doing no such thing. If you've been watching the streams the Akuma players are losing more than winning now. There isn't even a red rank Akuma yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom