• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Video of Every Character's New Moves

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/7/9/t7fr-video-of-every-characters-new-moves.html

Update: Sorry for the incorrect headline. Katarina's new moves are missing from the video. When a video of her new moves is up we'll add it in here.

Suteki on his twitter page has been regularly uploading video snippets of all the character's new moves in Tekken 7 Fated Retribution. As of now, a full compilation video of all the changes have been put together on YouTube and this will be a much more easier way to see all the new moves plus extra combos. I'm not sure if there's any new moves missing but it looks like the video goes off from the character movelist pdf files that were uploaded on the T7FR website. Thanks for the hard work and also if you're interested, there's a T7FR Yoshimitsu combo video on his YouTube page too.

WqPWe9l.gif

kLhluMp.gif

sasuke_91

Steve with the Dempsey roll RD 👌
I saw a lot of people cancelling his rage drive for mixups.
Does anyone know how fast (or slow) his new uf+2 is?

Lucky Chlow with dem new lows. Her RD looks very strong...

Xiaoyu with a new b+4,4. Tail spins and seems a little like a mix between her old one and Miharu's b+4,4 in TTT2. Her new low from RDS (seems to be something like RDS d+3,4) seems very good now that it also tail spins.

Pachimari

I can't wait for Tekken 7 any longer. I think I'm gonna go back to Tag 2 or SFV sometime soon.

I also think Katarina's face is fine now. Not as good as the concept art but still fine.

Numb

And she looks so good!
Her RA has absolutely no range though.

Did the camera always zoom into Bryan's face at the end of his RA or is that new?

And she looks so much better than her vanilla version! One reason must be the lack of glasses though.

Her RA is boring too tbh. Use the damn tiger

Bryan got that face zoom as an update. Also needs a different RA that ain't 3 normal moves stringed together

Kat secretly the best

GrayFoxPL

Did the camera always zoom into Bryan's face at the end of his RA or is that new?

It's new. Many ragearts if not all got little cosmetic changes, camera angles, little slowdown, bit better animation, like Steve's got little more emphasis on a a that punch before the last one.

AAK

Just saw this:

vcxZ39U.gif

Akuma's WS+1 is 13f according to inatekken. And it's also something he can cancel into a Tatsu. That means Akuma has a 13f while standing launcher that doesn't require any meter (and with meter, he can launch off his 10f dick punch). Only other characters I know from TTT2 that have a 13f launcher are Kazuya, Capo's, and Bruce.

So what's the deal here, I thought Steve's extended duck 2 gave you free stuff, but this guy is ducking it?

https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/752149190021558272

Maybe it's a property similar to Tag Ins from TTT2. You can do a forward crouch but you can't block.

Dereck

Just saw this:

vcxZ39U.gif

Akuma's WS+1 is 13f according to inatekken. And it's also something he can cancel into a Tatsu. That means Akuma has a 13f while standing launcher that doesn't require any meter (and with meter, he can launch off his 10f dick punch). Only other characters I know from TTT2 that have a 13f launcher are Kazuya, Capo's, and Bruce.

Maybe it's a property similar to Tag Ins from TTT2. You can do a forward crouch but you can't block.
I'm getting T4 Bryan vibes from that custom

CSX

good lord looking at pools. Kkokkoma all by himself with random players. He's basically gonna warm up his wavedashing and EWGFs all the way to semis lol

AllenShrz

Guys do not buy PS4 sticks if you are a stick player for Tekken 7. I've tested 4 different PS4 sticks and they all randomly will drop double inputs like 1+2. PS3 sticks do not have this issue and since we are getting legacy support I very much suggest you use a PS3 stick till I can confirm a PS4 stick that does not have issues.

Stay away from:

HRAP4
HFC4
PS360+
Madcatz T.E.S.+

I have no idea about other PS4 sticks but I know for a fact these boards will drop inputs and potentially cost you matches.

Never had a problem with the HRAP4, Ive have used exclusively with the PS4, PS3 and PC and even araspberry pi for maybe 8 months now...... no issues whatsoever.

Never had a problem with the HRAP4, Ive have used exclusively with the PS4, PS3 and PC and even araspberry pi for maybe 8 months now...... no issues whatsoever.

100% confirmed through testing. Guarantee if you brought me your stick and we did the testing on it it would have the issue and if it didn't I'd buy the stick from you cause it would be a rarity.

AllenShrz

100% confirmed through testing. Guarantee if you brought me your stick and we did the testing on it it would have the issue and if it didn't I'd buy the stick from you cause it would be a rarity.

Is just a random error or is possible to replicate it? Honestly I haven't encounter a single issue with it. I still have the Hori3 if a change of stick is needed.

Mine is from Japan but I doubt that other models sold in the world are different.

Is just a random error or is possible to replicate it? Honestly I haven't encounter a single issue with it. I still have the Hori3 if a change of stick is needed.

Mine is from Japan but I doubt that other models sold in the world are different.

There is no guaranteed way to replicate the drop but if you boot up practice mode with input display you'll see it when it happens. The worst part is that it's random and there seems to be no solution to fixing it. One current theory we are throwing around is because the sticks use bluetooth they are picking up interference causing input drops. We are confident the TE2 will have same issue as well because it has the same board as the TES+. However the TE2+ has a different newer board than those two and we have yet to get ahold of a etokki Omni to test them.

AllenShrz

I guess I'm just mixing models and not understanding properly, my stick doesn't have bluetooth, is cable only, I think it was the very first stick by hori compatible with the PS4.

The model Im using is this one:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00JK9LQ78/

It is PS4 compatible, but does not have the trackpad and on appearance/functionality is the same as the V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom