• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayah

Ah right. Ok then.

Bit "Fuck Tekken crowd we want more peoples watching even if they don't give a shit about Tekken." But I'll take it.

I'm going to sleep.

I remember this one year where Namco decided to have TTT2 exhibition matches right before UMvC3 Top 8 at EVO. The overflowing salt was hilarious.

AllenShrz

Well...I'll be damned, ZTS is correct when he said that PS4 sticks might miss interpret simultaneously pressed buttons.

I did the test with a raspberry pi, I made a simple program to press simultaneously 1+2 on a 100 cycle, it turns out there are miss interpretation of signals from 3 to 6 times on that 100 cycle.

xeHsPzn.jpg

I9PsGH1.jpg

I ran the program 10 times and on all tests there were miss interpretations and to be sure there is no problem with timings, I increased the waiting time between presses from 1sec to 2 and 3sec.

With the RAP3 that problem was not present.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
No shit, I dreamt that Bob would get revealed. I don't mind though.

And genderswapped Raven? Huh. At least the series finally has it's first black female character.

Nuszka

For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night (3.40am) to check evo , got 2 new characters:) turns out its Bob :( and a Raven clone :( pretty disappointed, back to bed in hopes that it was a nightmare :(

Doomshine

HAHA, Bob reveal at Evo, the master troll!

Master Raven looks great, I don't have that much attachment to old Raven/Wesley Snipes besides the move list so I'm happy with this.

AAK

... What is this... I don't even....

A black western female character in Tekken ... with BRAIDS?

.... It's like they actually listened!

A black woman in Tekken required the sacrifice of 2 black men!

A moment of silence to Brucee & Raven. RIP.

Sayah

... What is this... I don't even....

A black western female character in Tekken ... with BRAIDS?

.... It's like they actually listened!

Raven & Bruce had to die for this to happen though.

This. Finally some melanin in this game. But Bob. Ugh. I think this also pretty much rules out Miguel and Zafina. Double ugh. Tekken 6 characters are already way over-represented now. Hoping for Lee and Anna next.

LowParry

I guess for now on when they say "new" characters, they mean gender swap. !!!!! You don't think they'll do this to Lei? I think I'd be all fucking hyped for a female drunken boxer.

ZeroX03

Banned
This. Finally some melanin in this game. But Bob. Ugh. I think this also pretty much rules out Miguel and Zafina. Double ugh. Tekken 6 characters are already way over-represented now. Hoping for Lee and Anna next.

Miguel is the most popular character yet to be in the game, I'd still say he's quite a possibility.

Zafina on the other hand, she's probably dead in the water.

joeblow

I guess for now on when they say "new" characters, they mean gender swap. !!!!! You don't think they'll do this to Lei? I think I'd be all fucking hyped for a female drunken boxer.

That would be crazy, especially if Drunken is her default stance and you have to input a command to make her sober up to the Standard stance. XD

Guess Kunimitsu is forever gone now too. Sad. But i'll happily take this high tech kunoichi as a replacement, she looks superb.

.... I need a Raven primer. I don't understand how to play that character at all. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom